m.r Ѽ mommy kink

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

mattheo was hot, sweaty, and sore. how else was he supposed to be after a long, well dreaded quidditch practice? the walk up the stairs was deadly, mattheo panting the whole way up.
he stumbled into the slytherin common room, body slamming onto the nearest sofa. "ow you cunt!" .

he lifted his head, met with the sight of your face which was pulled up in both shock and confusion.

"sorry princess," he chuckled.

"don't call me that," you rolled your eyes before shoving his legs off of your lap. "and for what reason are you body slamming into people today?"

"i'm shattered," he groaned as his body flopped to the floor which he let out another groan to.

"that's cute, maybe be aware of your surroundings next time," you crossed your arms.

"i'm waiting for the one day you don't give me attitude," mattheo rolled onto his back, staring up at you.

"i'm waiting for the day you give me a reason not to," you threw your book at his chest, earning yet another groan.

"can't you see i'm in pain, lady?!" he leaned on his elbows.

"that's my problem, how?" you tilted your head.

"whatever, do you know of any massage parlours nearby?" mattheo asked.

"a massage parlour in hogwarts? did you get hit on your head during quidditch?" mattheo actually pondered at your question, maybe he did.

"you were meant to say 'i'll give you a massage', but okay," he said.

"gross, why would i want to touch you?" that was a complete lie. you wouldn't entirely mind touching him.

"how could you resist?" his lips curled up into a smirk, flexing his biceps.

"my dorm - but we don't ever speak about it, got it?" you got up and offered him your hand to pull him up.

"yes ma'am," mattheo reached out for your hand, pulling himself up. he followed you obediently to your dorm, hot on your heels.

you opened your door, offering him in. "nice room," he looked around your dorm, inspecting your multiple posters of your favourite artists, the clothes that had been lazily thrown to the ground, god knows what else.

"thanks, get on the bed," you told him.

"eager aren't we?" you could've smacked the smile on his face off. he pulled his quidditch jumper off, your eyes widening at his toned back muscles.

mattheo laid on his stomach on your bed, looking back to see if you were going to make a move or what. you diverted your eyes, going over to your desk to find some moisturiser. you picked one up, going back over to your bed.

you hesitantly straddled the back of his thighs. you applied a fair amount of moisturiser to his back, lathering it in to disperse it.

your hands began to work away, thumb rubbing away at certain areas on his back, mainly focused on his upper shoulder you were somewhat attracted to.

you ran your hands down his sides, squeezing lightly. mattheo moaned and you felt ashamed to say it was the most heavenly moan you had ever heard.

"feel good?" you asked and matthe hummed in reply.

you continued to massage his backs, rubbing and applying pressure to certain areas where his body would react to. "i think we're done," you purses your lips, sad the intimate moment was over.