t.n ☆ marked 2.0

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

to say you were avoiding theo was an understatement. you were completely avoiding him like some sort of deadly plague. lucky for you, more than half your classes would be with
him.

whoop whoop!

you had avoided every single possible interaction with him, not knowing what to do or say. you wouldn't be able to look him in the eyes - not after that night, at least.

thankfully avoiding him was working - he had also been avoiding you. it slightly hurt to say
the least, yes you could ignore him, but why was he ignoring you?

you were grateful that most of the hickies had started to clear up, only tiny bits of red and
purple visible, nothing a bit of magical concealer couldn't cover.

you sat down in your dorm, opening you romance book. there was a slightly steamy scene
coming up and you couldn't help but feel your stomach doing flips as you read over the
scene.

it reminded you so much of the night you spent with theo. a great one yes, but also a very
regretful one. but did you really regret it? you bit down on your lip as a super intense scene
started to arise.

you could feel your core growing heated too - flashbacks with theo erupting in your mind.
you tried to control yourself but you had to relieve yourself, right?

you let out a sigh, snaking one hand underneath your shorts as you continued to read. you
could feel the sickly amount of wetness pooling between your legs as you teased yourself.

you let out a light moan as you rubbed circles on your clit. you were beyond thankful you didn't have a roommate, meaning you could be as loud as you wanted.

"theo," you accidentally whimpered his name. it felt wrong but so right at the same time, he
made you feel amazing so why couldn't you reminisce the night you had together?

you began to rub your clit harder, your mind going foggy as all you could think about was
the way theo pounded into you mercilessly, your name slipping out of his mouth.

"fuck theo," you threw your head back into your pillow, feeling the familiar knot in your stomach as you could feel yourself coming closer to finishing.

"my name sounds so good coming out of your mouth," your eyes opened and you wished
the earth could have just swallowed you whole then and there.

"theo what the fuck?! why are you in my room?!" you took your hands out of your shorts, propping yourself up by your elbows as you stared in embarrassment at the boy at the foot of your bed.

"i heard you moaning my name. sounds like music to my ears," he crawled up towards you.
was this real? was this actually real? "let me taste you."

he took your hand which was just moments before in your shorts, into his mouth and
sucked on your fingers. "taste so good, i missed you."

he propped himself above you, hands on either side of your torso as he kissed you. you were still in some state of shock, but quickly you melted into the kiss. having his lips on yours again was truly heavenly.

you felt him press himself onto your clothed clit, grinding slightly. this erupted a moan from you and theo smirked at the noise you made. "why do you keep avoiding me? it's not very nice to wake up in a bed, all alone."

"i didn't know what else to do," you both pulled away from the kiss.

"should've stayed, i haven't been able to get you out of my mind since," his lips attached themselves onto your jaw, theo making his way down your neck. "you don't know how bad
i've been wanting you."

"theo, please," you whimpered under his touch. it was like he casted a spell on you - not that you were complaining as you absolutely had been craving him and his touch.

"i cant get enough of you," he muttered into your skin. "these are fading already. such a shame, my marks look good on your body," theo nipped at the hickies on your neck, remarking them.

"all mine," he said as he kissed down the valley of your breasts, over your top. he flipped the two of you, now he was beneath you and you were straddled on top of him. "show me how much you missed me."

you leaned down, purposely missing his lips and began to pepper kisses down his jaw. you were sure to leave hickies on his neck too, just like he did with you. you wanted other girls to see who he belonged too.

his hands tightened around your waist, grinding against you. you moaned, the feeling of your clothed clit being rubbed against theo's hard on was euphoric.

you tugged at the bottom of his shirt, in a swift movement he took it off and threw it god
knows where on the floor. your lips made their way down his chest, still leaving a trail of
hickies of course.

you played with the hem of his boxers which were poking through the top of his joggers.

"these should come off too," you moved so he could take them off. he did so and you almost forgot how big he was after just a week of not seeing his dick.

"so hard just for me," you teased him, a flushed look appeared on his face. his cheeks were
rosey as he stared at you, taking in every inch of your beauty. especially since you were on
top.

you placed yourself just on top of his crotch, you took hold of his dick, teasing it between your lips - and not the ones on your face. "fuck," theo threw his head back as your juices covered his tip, "i need you so badly, please," he begged.

you slowly lowered yourself onto him, stretching as you adjusted to his size. you placed both hands on his chest as you began to slide up and down him. you focused on his face, screwing up in pleasure with every movement you made.

you bit your lip as you admired his beauty. his eyes opened, meeting with yours. "go on, show me how much you missed me."

and just like that you began to ride him, switching from slow to fast as you edged him. he
placed on hand around your neck, another firmly holding your boob. he leaned up slightly,
just enough to take your other nipple into his mouth as he toyed with the other one with his
finger.

"theo," you gasped at the feeling of his mouth on you.

"i love the way you say my name," he pulled away. he began to guide you as you continued
to ride him, clenching around him every so often. "gonna make me cum," his face screwed

up with absolute euphoria and ecstasy.

"be a good boy and cum for me," you smirked. this sent him into another world, he pounded into you as fast and quick as possible, finishing just moments later inside of you.

you rode out your high, finishing all over him. you stayed on top, catching your breath. "you don't know the things you do to me, y/l/n," theo exhaled.

"clearly calling you a good boy makes you lose your shit," you smiled innocently.

"shut up," he laughed. you got off of him, laying next to him on your side as he stayed on
his back.

"what are we?" you asked him after a few moments of silence.

"i want you to be mine. all mine," theo turned to you.

"i'm all yours."

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃