m.r + t.n Ѽ threesome

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

"so you didn't think to tell me you were fucking riddle?" your dorm door swung open, a clearly anger fuelled theo storming in as if he owned the place.

"what?" your eyes widened in shock, jaw nearly dislocating at his accusations, which were true - but besides the point.

"you really think that my own best mate wouldn't tell me who he fucks?" theo grabbed your arm, harshly pulling you out of your dorm.

"let go of me!" you tried to yank your arm back, but his grip was tight around you.

"not too fast now, pretty girl," theo chuckled, his grip moving onto both sides of your shoulders as he led you to a room. mattheo's room.

you swallowed the large lump as it formed in your throat, slightly anxious yet anticipating what was about to happen.

you felt your mouth and throat run dry as theo opened the door, mattheo sat on an armchair, his elbows on his knees, hands clasped, leaning forward. "just exactly who i've been waiting for," mattheo's lips curled up into a devilish, dangerous smirk.

"got to admit, bro, we've both clearly got good taste," you heard the door shut behind you, the click of a lock as you were now trapped with the two intimidating men.

"don't be scared, princess," mattheo took prideful strides towards you. his slender fingers tilting your face up to meet his mesmerising obsidian eyes.

"we don't bite."

you could feel theo's presence close behind you, his breath fanning your shoulder. "merlin, y/n, really? fucking two best friends, huh?" his large hands ran down your sides, tugging at the bottom of your shirt.

"you gonna make us wait to take your clothes off, or shall we rip them off of you?" mattheo taunted, his fingers squishing your lips and cheek.

hesitantly, you pulled your shirt over your head, both the boys' eyes burning into you as they watched your every move. you couldn't help but feel excited, a colony of butterflies swarming in your stomach as you pulled down your shorts.

you were left in only a bra and your undies, feeling like a literal piece of meat in front of two starved, desperate prey. you could feel heat swarming you, thighs screaming in need.

"on the bed," theo spoke, their eyes following as you obediently sat on mattheo's bed. "good girl," the both of them began to undress themselves.

"what shall we do with you, hm?" they both walked over to you, trapping you as they stood on each side of the bed.

"i know you love my cock down your throat, how about you do that for me? yeah?" mattheo's fingers ran through your hair, flicking the ends of your shoulder.

you nodded, laying on your stomach as mattheo pumped himself. "open," he instructed. you opened your mouth, tongue flat for mattheo. "just wanna fuck that pretty mouth of yours," he placed his tip on your tongue, slapping it against the wetness of it.

you felt theo's hands massage your ass, legs squirming at his sudden touch. you could feel theo's fingers as they hooked around your thong, pulling it down your legs. "fuck," he groaned, hardening at the sight of your cunt, begging to be touched.

theo pressed his thumb down your slit, coating it with your arousal. his hands spread your thighs apart, pulling you closer to him as he kneeled at the edge of the bed.