l.b ☆ bathtub

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

to say you were hogwarts most popular slytherin girl was an understatement. everyone adored you for your beauty, kindness, humour, generosity, anything. you were the schools sweetheart.

you had your fair share of hook ups and relationships, mainly ending them when you got
bored. it was slightly bad, but that's all part of the teenage experience, right?

you never took your relationships with boys seriously at all until you meet lorenzo berkshire. that was when everything changed. you quickly fell head over heels for the slytherin sweetheart.

he always made you feel more than just a body or a girl with a pretty face. he made you feel whole - made you feel like a human.

you spent most of your days together, bonding over everything and anything. it started when you noticed he was listening to taylor swift loudly with his earphones, you tapped him on his shoulder and everything blossomed from there.

you were beyond grateful he had his music so loud that day as you would've likely never have spoken to him otherwise.

you were laid on his chest in your dorm, his arms tightly holding you close as you traced shapes and patterns all over one of his veiny arms with your nails. you adored moments like this where the two of you could sit in silence and simply enjoy each others presence.

you were fully engaged in tracing his arms, not noticing a few letter slide underneath your
dorm door. enzo noticed, "you have some letters."

"huh?" you sat up and looked at the bottom of your door, a couple letters spread across the
floor. you got up and walked over, picking them up before returning back to your bed.

enzo sat cross legged as you sat next to him. "strange, i rarely receive letters to my dorm,"
you said, you began opening the letters. it was a love note.

'dear y/n,
you are truly beautiful and as sweet as sugar, would you like to go out some time?
love, Cormac x'

'to y/n,
you looked gorgeous today, id love to take you out soon.
from george xx'

'dear beloved y/n,
i'm tryna take you out some time, meet me soon?

love Cedric<3'

your eyebrows furrowed as you continued to read more and more letters, each one being a different guy asking you out. you were preoccupied with confusion as to why you received so many to notice enzo getting upset with each letter you opened.

he had always been slightly insecure, he wasn't as intimidating as the other slytherins. he always wondered as to why the sorting hat picked slytherin for such a sweet and innocent
boy.

he was unlike any other slytherin. they were all cruel and nasty - not caring about what they
say and how they make others feel. this was the complete opposite of lorenzo, he was the
purest soul to walk the earth.

he always made sure to treat everyone with kindness, open the door for everyone, give up
his seat in the hall if there was nowhere to sit for another person, always smiling and being
joyful.

it always confused him as well as to why you even went out with him when you had so many other boys lusting over you.

why he was the one you hadn't yet broken up with. enzo was a major overthinker and the
countless letters you opened only made him feel shittier. he knew it wasn't your fault - but
he couldn't help but become increasingly upset.

"um- i've got to go, i completely forgot i would help theo with his potions homework," enzo
said and got up before you could even say another word.

"there was potions homework?" you panicked to yourself. you looked through your diary, not a singular note of potions homework apart from previously completed ones.