Under the Spotlight | reneè rapp

You, Y/N, are a successful singer, songwriter, and actress, always under the glaring lights of the media. One day, your manager suggests a publicity stunt - a fake relationship with none other than Reneé Rapp, the rising star who's been making waves in the industry.

At first, you're hesitant. You've always preferred to keep your personal life private. But the idea of working with Reneé, someone you've admired for a long time, is too tempting to resist.

The publicity stunt begins. You and Reneé are seen together at events, sharing laughs, and posting pictures on social media. It's all for show, but as time passes, you find yourself genuinely enjoying Reneé's company. Her laughter becomes your favorite sound, and her smile, your favorite sight.

One evening, you're at a charity gala together. As you dance with Reneé, the lights dim, and a slow song starts playing. You look into her eyes, and for a moment, it feels like you're the only two people in the room.

As you dance with Reneé, you feel a flutter in your stomach. "Reneé," you begin, your voice barely above a whisper, "I've been doing a lot of thinking."

She tilts her head, her eyes meeting yours. "About what, Y/N?"

"About us," you say, taking a deep breath. "This started as a publicity stunt, but somewhere along the way, it became something more. At least for me."

Reneé looks taken aback, but she doesn't pull away. "What are you saying, Y/N?"

"I'm saying that I've fallen for you, Reneé," you confess. "And it's not because of the stunt. It's real. I love your laugh, your passion, your kindness... I love you, Reneé."

There's a moment of silence, and then Reneé's face breaks into a smile. "Y/N," she says softly, "I've been falling for you too. I didn't know how to tell you, but I... I love you too."

And just like that, your publicity stunt becomes a real love story, unfolding under the spotlight for all to see. And for the first time in your life, you're not afraid of the spotlight, because you're sharing it with the person you love.