Unveiled Love | Regina George

Regina George, the reigning queen bee of North Shore High, has been giving Y/N a tough time ever since they arrived. Her constant jabs and snide remarks are a poorly concealed attempt to hide her growing feelings for Y/N.

One day, as Y/N was walking down the hallway, Regina, with her usual cold smirk, knocked Y/N's books out of their hands. "You really need to hold onto these better, Y/N," she said, her voice dripping with feigned concern.

Y/N, used to Regina's antics, simply picked up their books without a word. Just then, Gretchen Wieners, Regina's loyal follower, stepped forward. In an attempt to impress Regina, she gave Y/N a little shove. Y/N stumbled, scraping their knee on the hard floor.

Regina's smirk vanished instantly, replaced by a look of genuine worry. "What the hell, Gretchen? That was too far!" she yelled, surprising everyone around her, including Y/N.

"But, Regina, I thought..." Gretchen stammered, taken aback by Regina's sudden outburst.

Ignoring Gretchen, Regina turned to Y/N, her eyes filled with concern. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

Y/N, still surprised by Regina's reaction, nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay, Regina. It's just a scrape."

Regina, realizing she had let her guard down, quickly put her icy mask back on. "Good. And Gretchen," she said, turning to her stunned friend, "next time, keep your hands to yourself."

With that, Regina walked away, leaving a confused Gretchen and a thoughtful Y/N behind. This incident, revealing a softer side to Regina, left Y/N wondering about the true nature of Regina's feelings.

Several days had passed since the incident in the hallway, but Regina George's relentless bullying of Y/N hadn't ceased. It was a constant cycle of snide remarks and cruel jokes, all aimed at Y/N. But Y/N was never alone in this. Janis, their best friend and ex-girlfriend, was always there, acting as a shield against Regina's hurtful words.

Over time, Y/N and Janis began to grow closer. Their bond became stronger, their friendship deeper. They were often seen together in the cafeteria, where Y/N would rest her head on Janis's shoulder, a picture of comfort and companionship. These displays of closeness didn't go unnoticed by Regina, and each one was a thorn in her side, fueling a jealousy she couldn't quite understand.

One day, driven by a mix of jealousy and frustration, Regina decided to confront Y/N. She pulled Y/N into the janitor's closet, a place hidden from the prying eyes of their classmates.

"Y/N," Regina began, her voice trembling slightly, "I owe you an apology. I've been awful to you, and that's not fair. I've been... I've been bullying you because I didn't know how else to deal with my feelings."

Y/N looked at her, surprised. "Your feelings?"

Regina nodded, taking a deep breath before continuing. "I have... I have feelings for you, Y/N. I didn't know how to handle them, so I hid behind the bullying."

Y/N was silent for a moment, processing Regina's confession. Then, she admitted, "I've always suspected, Regina. I could see past your bullying. That's why I never held it against you. I... I have feelings for you too."

Regina was taken aback by Y/N's admission. She hadn't expected Y/N to return her feelings. But hearing Y/N's confession filled her with a sense of relief and happiness she hadn't felt in a long time.

Unable to resist, Regina leaned in, capturing Y/N's lips in a passionate kiss. It was a moment of truth, a moment of revelation. The queen bee and the new student, locked in a kiss in the janitor's closet, their feelings finally out in the open. It was a new beginning for them, a chance to explore their feelings for each other without the veil of bullying to hide behind.

A few months had passed since Y/N and Regina started dating, and it was a whirlwind of emotions and experiences. Regina, in her own unique way, showed her affection for Y/N by showering them with gifts. From little trinkets to extravagant surprises, Regina left no stone unturned in expressing her love for Y/N.

But this time, Regina had outdone herself. She knew Y/N had always admired Siberian Huskies, with their striking fur patterns and mesmerizing blue eyes. So, she decided to surprise Y/N with a puppy of the same breed.

When Y/N saw the fluffy bundle of joy, their eyes widened in surprise. "Regina, is this... is this a Siberian Husky?" Y/N asked, their voice filled with disbelief.

Regina, trying to suppress a smile, nodded. "Yes love, it is. I know you've always wanted one."

Y/N was speechless for a moment, then they threw their arms around Regina in a tight hug. "Thank you, baby! Thank you so much!" they exclaimed, their voice muffled by Regina's shoulder.

But then, Y/N pulled back, a stern look on their face. "But Regina, you can't keep spoiling me like this. It's too much."

Regina just shrugged, a smug smile on her face. "I can't help it. I like seeing you happy."

And so, Y/N and Regina continued their journey of love, with a new fluffy companion by their side. Despite Y/N's protests, Regina's spoiling didn't stop, and Y/N wouldn't have it any other way.