chapter 4

➪ surround sound (ft. 21 savage &
baby tate) - jid, 21 savage, baby tate

✰✰✰

friday:

liked by gottal0veriri, kaiwithahoodie, masonburstow and 374 othersxo

xo.maëlys_brks happy freaking 18th birthday to one of the best people i know🥳🫶🏽 future hollywood star right here😌 i love you so so much💕 have the best day😙
tagged: gottal0veriri

view all comments

gottal0veriri thank you i love youuuu😙💕🫶🏻
> xo.maëlys_brks of course bestie😙

———

liked by gottal0veriri, xo

liked by gottal0veriri, xo.maëlys_brks and 209 others
kaiwitahoodie happy happy birthday to this beautiful women😙🎊 bitch you're 18 now😱 and you still sleep with that giraffe💀 i love you for that though💕 enjoy your day🫶🏻
tagged: gottal0veriri

view all comments

gottal0veriri of course i still have bella with
me😌 and i love you too😙💕

xo.maëlys_brks omg, i almost forgot about that giraffe😭

———

👤

Maëlys
mase, you know that you're the best brother, right?

Mason
what do you want?

Maëlys
can't a girl just tell her brother how great he is?

Mason
usually yes
but if that's the first thing you text me, i know you need a favor or something else

Maëlys
alright, fine
when do you finish training today?

Mason
around five thirty, why?

Maëlys
perfect
we need you to help us decorate and prepare the bar we rented for riri's birthday tonight
can you come over after training pls🙏🏽

Mason
fine, i'll be over as fast as i can
i should be there sometime between six and six thirty

Maëlys
awesome
the party doesn't start 'til nine o'clock so we'll have enough time
kai and me will already be there from five thirty

Mason
okay, see you later

Maëlys
thanks, you're seriously the best🫶🏽

———

Maëlys' pov:

"When is your brother coming again?", Kaya asks me while tying a knot into the end of another balloon.
"He should be here any minute now. He finished training like 40 minutes ago."

We continue putting up some decorations for another five minutes.
As we hear the front door of the bar open, both of us turn around and see Mason walk through it.

"I'm here. And I brought some more help."
Behind my brother his friends Abdoullah and Jobe enter the building as well.
Of course, it had to be Jobe.
I turn to Kaya and we share a look.

"Oh come on, Lee. I thought you and Jobe are friends now", Mason claims.
"Did he tell you that?", I question him looking between my brother and his friend.
"Well, he did not. I just figured since he didn't have any harms when he came into training yesterday, you'd like each other now."

Rolling my eyes at him, I grab a bag of balloons and throw it his way. He catches the bag with ease.
"You can start blowing these up. Abdoullah and Jobe, I need you two to help Kai and me to carry the tables and chairs in the right place. We need to move all of them to one side of the room so we can create a space for the dance floor."

"Abdoullah, you help me and Jobe and Lee can work together. Also, I'm gonna call you Abdy from now on 'cause it's shorter", Kaya says and smiles.
I shoot her a look but she just giggles and grabs Abdoullah's arm to pull him away from us.

While Mason sits down on a chair and busies himself with the balloons, Jobe and I make our way to one of the tables.

"I'm sorry, that we showed up unannounced but Mason dragged us here without telling us anything. Are you mad?", Jobe explains.
"Not really. It's honestly good he brought you. We do need the extra set of hands."

Both of us lift the table and carry to the place where it's supposed to go.
Since we're four people it doesn't take us too long to move the tables and chairs into the right position.
After we finish, we help Mason with the balloons and hang up the rest of the decorations.

About an hour later almost everything we had to prepare is checked off the list.
Kaya and I are just throwing away the rubbish in the kitchen.

"Okay, the catering people should be here in an hour so I'm heading home real quick to change. What about you?", I ask Kai.
"Yeah, I'll do the same. I'll meet you here again at eight thirty then."
"Sounds good."
"Should we invite your brother and his friends? I mean they did just help us prepare and decorate this place for over an hour. I feel like inviting them is the least we can do."
"I guess we should, yeah. Besides, Riri loves people, so the more the merrier", I reply.

"But you invite them though. I don't wanna give any of them the satisfaction for their help, especially not Jobe."
"I thought you forgave Jobe for the incident with the coke and you were starting to like him."
"I don't know. He's still annoying me I guess."
"Fine, I'll do it. But you'll buy me a drink later for that."
"Deal", I answer while laughing.

As we walk back to the guys, we find them sitting at one of the tables talking to each other.
"First, thank you guys for helping with everything. We probably wouldn't have finished so fast without you. And second, y'all should come to the party later. See it as a thank you gift", Kaya tells them.

After looking at each other, all of them agree and we give them the time when the party starts.
We all then make our way outside of the bar and I lock it behind us. The other three walk off while Mason and I make our way to his car and drive home.

———

here's chapter four for y'all.
i hope you liked it.
next chapter we will meet a certain person from one of our main characters' past🫣.
don't be silent readers and put your guesses in the comments.
see you in the next chapter.
love yous💕