a/n

not a chapter lol
more of like an appreciation post ig

*i'm writing this at 4 at night and i'm too lazy to edit this so if there any mistakes please forgive me. i just want to put this a/n out right now yk.*

first of all i'm so happy of how many people actually read this book.
at the moment we're at over 7,5k readers.
that seems insane to me.
when i first started publishing this book i never thought it would get so many reads tbh.
i'm glad for all of you who keep reading every new update and lots of love as well to the ones who comment regularly🫶🏼.
and i'm honestly surprised that i still have all these ideas to how the story will go on.
i didn't think i'd actually make it this far without running out of new ones yk🤷🏼‍♀️.

also can we please look at these stats?

ik most of them were predictable but some of them i'm tbh really surprised about

like how is my story 3rd in #bellingham?
how am i 3rd out of over 400 stories (if the stats are really accurate)?
i mean, they're not only ones about jobe but also jude, so i'm pretty surprised mine's so high up.
and i actually looked, my story is ranked higher than stories with reads reaching up to 800k.
so i'm really grateful again for everyone that reads and votes for my story, i love y'all🫶🏼.

anyways, the other reason that i'm posting this
a/n is that i need a minute to talk about jobe's game today.
i don't have enough space in my personal note of the next chapter so i'm putting my comment in here lol.
my baby scored today😌🫣.
i mean, it was basically a tap in but who cares.
a goal is a goal🤷🏼‍♀️.

he also played amazing the whole game.
and he's been playing great almost all season.
the fact that he felt the need to apologize for the way he played after the last game makes me feel kinda mad.
yes, his mistakes might have led to the first goal for their opponents but that doesn't mean sunderland lost the whole game because of him.
plus he literally scored in that game himself.
and that goal was a banger.
football is a team sport and everyone males mistakes so he doesn't need to apologize for one mistake he made it a game that probably wouldn't have changed the outcome if he prevented it.

i also read in an article yesterday i think why jobe wasn't away with an england squad.
at the start of the international break i was really surprised that jobe wasn't nominated in any youth squad.
i mean, he played to many games and had great performances so i didn't understand why he wasn't nominated anywhere.
but according to the article (i think it was from sunderland echo or something) the club and the england team(s) wanted to give jobe a break which i can now completely understand.
including today he played in 38 out of 39 championship matches which is insane for a guy at his age.
plus he started in probably like 90% of the as well.
so i'm honestly glad that he got this well deserved break, even if that meant that he couldn't represent his country in that period of time.
but i'm sure he'll play for england again soon.

and the passion this man has for his club after not even one season at sunderland

and the passion this man has for his club after not even one season at sunderland. the way he expresses himself when he or a teammate scores or the win the game looks like he's been there for years. i honestly don't know if the club is able to keep him in the summer but i also doubt that jobe will loose his passion for football if he'd leave sunderland.

also, we love a supportive brother🫶🏼

that was literally minutes after the game was finished

i bet jude watched the game.
i recently saw a video on yt where a guy that has a german clothing brand flew out to madrid and met up with jude, rüdiger, camavinga and tchouaméni to give them some free stuff.
and the whole time he was there jude was watching jobe's game and didn't pay much attention until the game was over.
so again we love a supportive brother😌.

lastly, just another reminder of how good jobe looks😮‍💨.
he got me like this 🧎🏼‍♀️🧎🏼‍♀️

that's all for now ig.
i'll probably post the next chapter either tomorrow or the day after.
see you then.
love yous💕