Chapter Thirteen ~ Panic

James Potter: Saturday 20th October 1975
Tw: Panic attack, mentions of suicidal thoughts (my reasoning for this characters panic attack is purely that I've read alot on this character and i can completley see the reasoning behind it being that nobody is ever fine all the time so there must be some more else to it).

(23:34pm)

James woke up in the astronomy tower. He had no idea how he'd got there he just knew his head hurt like he'd just been hit by a fucking flying car. There was a cold breeze coming from the open "window" type of things. But he wasnt alone in the room.

Regulus was sat in one of the windows, his hair blowing in the wind. He mustve sensed James' movement because he turned around. James could see, via the moonlight, pale bruises on his neck. Regulus licked his lips briefly.

"Sorry for cursing you," he said, standing in that regal stance that James hadnt seen in so long.

"You cursed me?" Asked James, raising an eyebrow. Regulus nodded.

"Remus came out to check on us. I told him you were having a nap but the dorm was too far," Regulus added, when James stared at him wide-eyed.

"Oh," James murmured. Regulus approached him and crouched down as though he was speaking to a house elf.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Potter," he said. Then he started leaving.

"Wait, Reggie!" James called. Regulus glanced back at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Are you just gonna leave?!" James exclaimed. Regulus rolled his eyes.

"What do you expect me to do? Get on your lap again?" He sneered.

"Well-".

"You have a girlfriend, Potter, lest we not forget. Until you no longer have a girlfriend, Potter, me and you are no longer associates,". James stared at him dumbfounded.

"What?" He said, almost to himself. Infact it was entirely to himself as Regulus had now left. James didn't notice him leave.

Fuck. Why did he kiss Regulus? Why did he cheat on Lily? Why could he not come up with a reason to not break up with Lily? She'd been the love of his life since first year and all of a sudden he couldn't care less about her, he just wanted to be with Regulus. Although having a slight headache, James decided it was wise to go back to the common room as it was almost midnight and the party was likley not over. This was the type of problem that he wasnt used to dealing with and drinking seemed like the best solution.

James Poter: Sunday 21st October 1975

(13:18pm)

No.

It was almost like reality was just sinking in.

Everything was ruined.

James woke up the next morning on the floor of the common room with Lily ontop of him. There was an empty drink bottle on the floor. Peter was in the corner with Willow Skita. Remus and Sirius were nowhere to be seen. Marlene and Dorcas were on the opposite sofa, cuddled up together. Mary was also nowhere to be seen. There was many other students on the floors and on the sofas but most people had awoken for breakfast or gone back to their common rooms.