Family Fun

'Thoughts'
"Speech"
£$Greed-talk$£
!¡Wrath-Talk¡!

Pride

Harry grinned as he hugged his uncle Lucy. He could now turn his hair into flames that grew and shrank, depending on his mood.

Quickly bidding his uncle farewell, he prepared to teleport. He focused very hard. He wanted to return home now, so...

'I want to go to Uncle Lucy's sibling'

And with a pop, he vanished.

Greed

He landed in a new place, one that was definitely not the Palace of Lust. In fact, it resembled backstage in a theatre... He looked around before nearly getting knocked out by a large demon resembling a Christmas tree.

"Watch where you're standing, kid!"

The demon spat.

Harry gazed after him, slightly stunned, before getting to his feet from where he had fallen and followed him quietly, out through a passage. Harry stopped at the end of said passage and looked out. He saw a large stage with countless seats and a passage up the middle of the audience space. The theatre was decorated with pound, dollar, and euro signs.

On the stage stood the demon who had knocked him over. He was yelling at four or so demons, maybe staff?

"You incompetent fools! The theatre needs to be ready! How am I meant to perform and get money if you have done absolutely nothing?!?"

".. Well, Lord Mammon...er.. we did it as you instructed..." a particularly brave demon uttered.

"Oh! Liars as well, I see! I would never be so distasteful as to instruct anyone to decorate MY theatre in such a fashion!"

£$As recompense for my wasted time, you will pay me the money you wished for fee$£ Mammon stated in a very odd tone of voice. It struck Harry what had happened when he saw swirling dollar signs dancing in all the demons' eyes. They had been hypnotised!

"As is your will, Lord Mammon," all said eerily in unison.

£$Good.Now get to work!$£

Harry growled almost silently. He didn't like this Mammon person one bit. He looked around hastily before an idea strikes. He rushes off just in time as Mammon comes back through the passage and, luckily, heads in the opposite direction.

Ten minutes later
_________________________________________

Harry darted up to the stage, where the four demons from earlier are still there. Now they look very sad. They are arguing quietly about what to do now they have to pay Lord Mammon lots of money.
The one who had objected earlier spots him first.
"Hey, kid! What are you doing here?"

Harry desperately hopes his plan works

"Aren't you the decorators? What in hell are you doing still here? Lord Mammon told me that everyone should be long gone!" He blatantly lies.

"H-he did?" A different one pipes up.

"Yep. I'd better leave if I were you. Otherwise, he'll be really angry..."

"Uh-oh.. we'd better be off then, thanks, kid, " one calls as they all arise and make a swift exit via the wings.

Harry smiles wolfishly. That went very well, now for the fun bit.

He runs back out the way he came and to where he had lain a large trail of straw, leading to a huge pile of fabric and paper that he had found around the theatre. He follows the straw trail to its end, just by the huge double doors, then takes a breath, remembers how horrible Mammon had been to the poor demons, and lights the straw on fire. He waits just long enough to see the burning straw reach the pile he had made. Smoke begins to plume from its top as the first bit of paper begins to burn. The flames dance in his eyes as he focuses, thinks