The Meeting Of The Sins

Lucifer was nervous. He would never admit it, of course, but he was. He had about 5 minutes before Ozzie and Harry arrived, 5 minutes to convince their other siblings that Harry was a Good Thing.

This would have been a problem at the best of times but when said child had done a spectacular job of annoying 4 out of those 5... the odds were rather against him. Oh well, he only had to stop them killing Harry on sight, Ozzie had the harder job...

He wished Lilith was here, however only Sins, their children and their Chosen were allowed into the Meetings. His wife liked to spend the time with Fizz, Ozzie's boyfriend. 

Taking a breath to steady himself, he flung open the doors dramatically. On cue, 5 faces turned to him and he grinned. Much as it was a hassle, he adored the verbal (and physical) battles that only his siblings could match him in.

Four out of five Sins glared at him, the fifth, Beezlebub, just grinned, he had a suspicion she knew what the meeting was about.

As per usual,  Mammon was the first to break the silence.

"So Lucy? What's this 'urgent' meeting about? It had better be good, I had to cancel a meeting with my biggest supplier for this."

"I assure you, it'll be worth it. You-" He was about to continue when he was interrupted by the screech of nails on a blackboard. He looked over and had to hide his grin. Ozzie had related Harry's tale, but he hadn't thought the spell would have lasted this long.

*Where is Ozzie* Satan wrote quickly.  He looked even more furious than usual, Lucifer presumed it was because of his forced silence.

Unfortunately,  just then, Ozzie entered. He sauntered lazily to his seat, blue hair waving. Lucifer nearly laughed out loud at the dumbstruck look on Levi,Satan and Mammon's faces.

Levi recovered himself first.
"Asmodeus. Why is the brat who burnt my hand sitting on your shoulder. And why is he even in this room." The Sin spoke in a flat monotone, the one that signaled incoming danger for anyone on the receiving end.

Harry waved cheerfully, not at all perturbed by Levi's harsh tone.

"Oh, Harry? I'm sure he didn't mean to. Anyway,  he is the subject of this Meeting!" Asmodeus remarked flippantly.

*@££@@? #%&!■○♡*!&!!!(([!&* Satan's board quickly turned into a mass of angry, unintelligible squiggles. The only thing that stopped him from leaping across the table to strangle the child, was the stupid Meeting laws he had helped set up. (And maybe the fact that Ozzie could beat him)

Mammon paused and studied Harry intently, just to make sure. The decorators had described him well. Blue hair, green eyes, deer ears, antlers...

£$You're the kid who burnt down my best theatre! You ruined all my future profit!$£
He spat, his words became Greed-talk from his pure anger. He was going to host his Clown Pageant there in a few months! Now he could do nothing until it was re-built. And it was all this kid's fault!! Why, for the Seven Rings, did Ozzie bring him here? They could talk about him without him actually being in the room.

Looking completely unbothered, Harry answered.
"Yep, that was me, I did that." Before Mammon could attack further, he continued, hoping Stolas's information had been legit.
"I'm also the kid that burnt down VoxTek's tower."

What. What did this bitch just say. There's no way. But if he did... Oh, fuck. That meant, in a abstract sort of way, he owed this kid. Big time. Damn it.

"That was you?" He says.

"Yep!"

Lucifer keeps a blank face, but inside he's cheering. How did Harry know to bring up the sole one of his exploits that would win over his prickly brother?