La Lune

Luna Lovegood's first meeting with Hari Potter did not go as she had thought it would. She had presumed, and her wrackspurts didn't correct her, that she would meet him at Hogwarts, there was something about Thestrals...

Luna darted happily through the door of the little cafe in Ottery St Catchpole. It was her favourite. Mummy and Daddy were working on spells so she came here for lunch. Looking around, she stopped dead.

The two people sitting at the window table were definitely not human. Oh, they looked normal. There was a boy about her age, he appeared to have tanned skin, black-blue hair like a magpie, vivid green eyes and colorful clothes. His father/or at least the man sitting with him looked very tall, with darker skin, broad shoulders, a small waist and a veritable mane of bright cyan hair.That was what a normal person would have seen. She saw them too, only they were faint,like shadows. What she saw much more clearly were two... Creatures.

The boy was taller, with long legs, bright cyan hair like the man's but his now faded to black. He had green-black deer ears and antlers, his eyes were larger with bigger pupils, an almost metal-looking heart on his forehead and his feet were now furred paws. His skin was much paler with a turquoise tint to it and his teeth were pointed fangs. He wore a black top hat with gold fire on it and a green corset-top with blue lacing.

The man was.. Well. The boy could perhaps still have passed for human, his animal features could have been explained away by a failed animagus transformation. But him?He still had a broad upper chest and a narrow waist but now he gained a tuft of cyan rooster-like tail feathers that have three additional feathers colored red, black, and ivory-white.His skin is a dark blue, he has red and white head feathers sticking out from a tuft on his head, and more feathers running to his chest. His eyes are brightly glowing, and his teeth are pointed as well. His hair hasn't changed but now it has two additional faces, a ram and a bull.

The wrackspurts whispered in her ear as she stared at these strange beings.
𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞
𝐺𝑜 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟
𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓅 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓰
TᕼᗴY ᗷᖇIᑎᘜ ᘜOOᗪ ᖴOᖇTᑌᑎᗴ
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱
𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔡𝔶, 𝔤𝔬 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪
𝔾𝑂 𝓣O 𝘛𝔥𝕖𝑚

She heeds their advice, despite her trepidations. Pulling out a seat at their table, she plainly states"You're not human." She can see their shock, visible on both their human and creature faces. ᗪ乇爪ㄖ几丂, A wrackspurt whispers to her. She ignores it, focusing instead on their earlier advice.  She feels privacy wards appear before one speaks.

"Whatever makes you think that, my dear?" The man (demon) says, his earlier shock hidden behind mild curiosity. That is, on his human visage. The other face still shows shock while the ram and bull mutter nervously to each other.

Luna has never been one for deception, whether honeyed words or blatant lies. This is why she doesn't soften her accusations. Her mother does tell her never to reveal her true sight to any human... but these two are plainly not human. Pandora also told her not to try and fool the supernatural, but not to submit to them either. Seers always have the advantage.. "You cannot trick me. I see you. Both of you. You are not human or Wixen, you are no creature I know."

She is unsure what it is that shocks them, her plain speaking or her knowledge, yet they exchange a look and drop the facade. "May I presume you are a Seer?"

"You may." she is careful not to answer his question.

Now the boy speaks"Ha! Dad, she's good! Nice to meet you, I'm Hari and this is my dad Ozzie. We're demons of Hell"