Escape from New Yoke City

(Now where were we, hmmm.... "The scene shows Sonic about to get his face punched into a pancake by Rusty Rose." OH YEAH! That where we are! Well too bad You're getting a flashback.)

Before Prism Shatter...

The 5 are at the peak of the mountain.

Knuckles: Where's Sonic? "He begins punching badniks"

Y/N: Sonic is still 'Ringing up' "Their robotic voice filled with annoyance. They smack a badnik with their metal pole."

Knuckles punches another badnik.

Knuckles: I thought we were doing this together!

Amy smacks a few badniks with her hammer.

Amy: It would sure be great if he stuck to the plan.

A giant caterpillar Badnik pushes Amy to the ground but Rouge fly's in kicking it away.

Rouge: Tell me about it. No gem is worth losing my wings.

Tails' small drone fires at a couple Badniks.

Tails: Don't worry Sonic will show, I know he will. "His drone destroys the badniks around him" I just hope it's in time.

Sonic notices an explosion on top of the mountain.

Sonic: Oh no! My friends! Look Shadow I'm late fo-

Shadow soks him in the face.

Shadow: Learn to focuse.

A couple of flickies fly around Sonics head, he gasps.

Sonic: Oh No! Eggman!

Shadow turns around, Sonic spin dashes into him into a wall, surrounding him in rocks.

Sonic begins running to the mountain.

Sonic: Sorry to hit and run shadow but my friends need me.

He collects a couple rings before zooming of to the mountain.

The ground rumbles as Shadow gets the rocks off of him, his face mad.

Shadow air skates to the mountain knocking big over.

Big: Woah... uh Shadow?

Shadow skates up the mountain with a determined expression on his face. He moves swiftly and gracefully, effortlessly dodging obstacles in his path. The wind whips through his quills as he speeds up the steep incline, leaving a trail of dust and debris in his wake. His eyes narrow in focus as he pushes himself to reach the top, his powerful strides propelling him forward with precision and agility. With each turn and jump, he shows off his impressive skating skills, showcasing his speed and dexterity as he races towards the source of the explosion.

(BASED ON A NETFLIX SERIES!)

(SONIC PRIME)

(Note: This is a fanfiction and not related to the actual Sonic Prime series.)

Now...

Sonic is still in Rusty Rose's grip; he's pinned to the wall as she prepares to pulverize his face.

Rusty: Terminate.

Her fist stops inches away from his face, she begins twitching, her eye going from red to yellow, Nine is seen on the console typing, taking over Rusty Rose's systems.

Nine: Now paired. "He pulls out a gun looking thing and aims it at Rusty."

Rusty's eye goes yellow, she is no longer twitching.

Rusty: New admin privileges, Colen, Backslash, Backslash, affirmative now paired.

Sonic: Amy are you... you?