It Takes One To No Place.

Part 7: It Takes One To No Place.

Characters: 

A/N (Alternate name): A doppelganger version of Y/N built by Nine, they have mostly the same appearance as Y/N but with a metal plate detached from their right eye, reveling their eye socket and an Arm Cannon integrated on their right arm, they still have a giant soft, floofy mechanical tail. They are no longer loyal to Nine due to him betraying them,

P/N (Pirate name): A doppelganger version of Y/N built by Sails Tails, they have mostly the same appearance as Y/N but they wear ankle high leather boots, a bandana on their head and cutlass is taped to their right arm. They are loyal to the crew and are mainly in charge of the birds nest. They talk in a robot pirate voice.

Sonic- a slim anthropomorphic hedgehog with blue fur that covers most of his body, and peach skin that covers his arms, muzzle, insides of his ears and front torso. He has small, triangular ears on top of his head, six long quills on the back of his head, two spines protruding from his back behind his shoulders, and a short tail. He has bright green Emerald eyes. For attire, Sonic wears red shoes and a pair of white gloves with sock-like cuffs on the hands. (They change based on which space he is in.)

Black Rose- a doppelgänger of Amy. As such, she is a pink-furred anthropomorphic hedgehog with light green eyes and peach skin covering her muzzle, inner ears, and arms. She has a small black nose, triangular ears on top of her head, and no back spines. She also has two medium-length eyelashes on each side of her eyes. Additionally, her five short head quills point downwards, somewhat resembling a bob cut. She also has three spikes for bangs on her head, and a short pointy tail. For attire, Black Rose wears a dark brown bandana that covers her left ear. She wears a dark brown vest with golden trim, and under it is a sleeveless, pinkish-white shirt with stitching. She wears a set of dark brown leather gloves paired with golden bracelets on both her wrists, complete with a red belt with a golden buckle, red and white striped shorts, and a pair of knee-high, dark brown heeled boots, which features lighter cuffs, as well as red belt straps with golden buckles, matching her belt.

Batten is a doppelgänger of Rouge. As such, she is an anthropomorphic bat with white fur, peach skin, turquoise eyes, and a curvy figure. She has large pointy ears, two medium-length eyelashes on each eye, a small black nose on her muzzle, a short pointy tail, and a pair of dark purple wings on her back. Only her head appears to have fur, which flares out into six points at the back. Batten usually wears shimmering purple eyeshadow and pink lipstick. Her typical attire consists of a yellow bandana, with her ears sticking out. She wears a white vest which are closed by four bronze buttons with black straps, worn over a form-fitting, long-sleeved navy-blue shirt with a black collar. She also wears a yellow sash and form-fitting navy-blue pants, matching her bandana and shirt, and elbow-length dark brown gloves and matching thigh-high wedge boots, both with a bronze cufflink on each of their white cuffs. Her boots also have black soles and black belt straps with bronze buckles.

Sails is a doppelgänger of Tails. As such, he is a young, anthropomorphic fox cub with a unique genetic mutation giving him two tails instead of one. He possesses mostly amber fur with white fur around his muzzle, torso, and the tips of his tails, with fluffy fur on the tips of his cheeks and chest. He also has large triangular ears with white canals on top of his head, blue eyes, a small black nose, and three locks of hair on his forehead. For attire, Sails wears brown gloves and boots, a striped light blue and white bandana over his right ear, a brown buttonless vest and a brown belt that has a mechanical arm attached to it.

Catfish is a doppelganger of Big. As such, he is a very large and burly anthropomorphic cat with the majority of his body covered in purple fur with dark violet stripes running up his arms and long tail with the end frayed. His feet are covered in dark violet fur up to his ankles as well as the outer tips of his large triangular ears and around his eyes. He possesses white fur that covers his torso, upper chest and muzzle protruding outwards, and inner ears. He also has black eyes with pale yellow sclera, and a small black nose. For stereotypical pirate attire, he wears a black eyepatch, a black top hat adorned with a golden band, a red feather and a skeletal fish graphic, and black gloves with gold on the knuckles and lining the cuffs. He also wears a brown belt with a gold buckle accompanied by a red sash, and black shoes with tan soles and straps.