No Escape

A/N (Alternate name): A doppelganger version of Y/N built by Nine in the new Yoke space, they have mostly the same appearance as Y/N but with a metal plate detached from their right eye, reveling their eye socket with a soft floofy mechanical tail. They have a sharp metal right arm resembling a sword. Their eyes are blood red. They were betrayed by Nine and switched to Sonics side, but after having a chip put in the back of their head, they serve Nine again with no emotion. A/N has been seriously modified, now able to spindash and move almost as fast as Sonic.

Sonic- a slim anthropomorphic hedgehog with blue fur that covers most of his body, and peach skin that covers his arms, muzzle, insides of his ears and front torso. He has small, triangular ears on top of his head, six long quills on the back of his head, two spines protruding from his back behind his shoulders, and a short tail. He has bright green Emerald eyes. For attire, Sonic wears red shoes and a pair of white gloves with sock-like cuffs on the hands. (They change based on which space he is in.)

Nine- Nine is a doppelgänger of his Tails from New Yoke space, albeit with some notable differences. As such, he is a young, anthropomorphic fox with a unique genetic mutation giving him two tails instead of one. He possesses dull amber fur with white fur around his muzzle, his front torso, and the tips of his tails, and has fluffy fur at the tips of his cheeks and chest. He also has large triangular ears with white canals and furry orange ends split in two on top of his head, sky blue eyes, a small black nose, and three upturned locks of hair on his forehead. For attire, he wears a dark gray shirt with grayish blue and yellow linings over a hood, black pants, a dark gray belt attached to a silver buckle with the cyan button for activating his seven mechanical tails, a gear-like bracelet on his left wrist, and dark gray and white shoes with a gear on the toes, dark gray cuffs, thin black straps and gray soles. Nine's left glove is black with white stripes and fingertips, while his right glove is completely white. He has seven mechanical tails which can carry him around, hold things and be used to attack with their sharp, deadly points. 

F/N (Feral Name)- A doppelganger version of Y/N from Boscage. They are what appears to be an anthropomorphic fox made out of roots, leaves, grass and vines. Their right arm is in the form of a spear. F/N's attire consists of a simple tunic made out of woven vines and leaves, stitched together with delicate flower petals. They wear a fiber belt around their waist, in which they carry various tools and trinkets. Their feet are protected by intricately woven boots made out of reeds and twigs. F/N has a personality that is different from Y/Ns in many ways, easily excitable and overly friendly. They approach situations with a sense of curiosity and wonder, eager to explore and learn about their surroundings. F/N is known for their infectious enthusiasm, always looking for new ways to connect with others and make friends. They have a natural warmth and charm that draws others to them, and their kind-hearted nature shines through in everything they do. Seems to be close friends with Mangey.

P/N (Pirate name): A doppelganger version of Y/N built by Sails from Noplace, they have mostly the same appearance as Y/N, but they wear ankle high leather boots, a bandana on their head and a cutlass is taped to their right arm. They are loyal to the crew and are mainly in charge of the crow's nest. They talk in a robot pirate voice. Most emotional out of Y/N's doppelgangers.

Thorn Rose: Thorn is a doppelgänger of Amy Rose from Boscage, albeit with some notable differences. As such, she is a pink-furred anthropomorphic hedgehog with light green eyes and peach skin covering her muzzle, inner ears, and arms. She has a dark pink fading to a lighter gradient fur on her head. Her mohawk-stylized bangs are also light pink and some of her quills are tied back by a yellow hair tie, while the others are in three small braids held by blue hair ties on each side of her head. She also has a small black nose, triangular flop ears on top of her head, and two medium-length eyelashes on each side of her eyes. Thorn usually wears blue and yellow paint marks on her face and forehead with dark pink marks on the edges of her eyes. For attire, she wears a brown crop-top with a big green leaves-made collar, a white bandage on her upper right arm, a blue marking on her upper left arm, two gold earrings on each of her ears, a thin brown headband with wooden quills on each side, a green skirt with a dark green underside held by a blue belt with a pocket, stone bracelets with spikes, white gloves with pink marks on the fingers and wood backsides held by ropes, and boots made of leaves and tree bark. Wields a giant wooden hammer.