Chapter 2

Bloody's POV:

I walked into the mansion, holding my blue coat, it was dripping with blood. i went to slender's office, and knocked on the door. "Come in, Helen." i heard him say. i took a breath, and opened the door. "Slender, i have an issue on my hands." i say bluntly. "explain. because what i saw may be different to your explanation." i sigh at his words. "i only killed one, i let the other run away. but she is nothing special to an ordinary human. hell she hasn't even killed someone." slender rubbed his temple. "your right, she is nothing special. but you're wrong too. as punishment for not killing her, like i asked, you are to watch her, until i see fit. do you understand me?" i sigh again, then look at him. "Yes. slenderman." he stands, and walks to a bookshelf. "Good, now leave my office at once, and start your punishment after your coat is clean." i nod, and walked to the laundry room, and threw my coat into the washer. this is going to be so much fun.

(Y/N)'s POV:

i tried to stay positive, but i could not help but worry what this killer was capable of. but i tried to shake it off, and as the weeks went by, i started to forget about it, and focused on my life with my mother. we watched movies, and we made the most of our winter. but still partially remembering what i now call 'the incident' i refused to go outside my home, i even quit going to school in person and did it online. yep, i was that scared. my mom went to the city to go get more food, so i waited...and waited...i soon realized she was not coming home, so i decided to get out of my comfort zone, and go find my mother. but just as i got up from the table, i heard a knock on the door. "(Y/N)? are you home, we have news..." it was the police at my door, but it was odd of them to show up, so i walked over to the door in my (f/c) hoodie, and (f/c) pants. i opened the door, and looked at them. "We are sorry to inform that your mother has been murdered."

"she...was...WHAT!?"

"we are sorry (Y/N)"

i just stood there and shook...No...mom...i nodded to the police and they left. whoever killed her, i'm going to kill them...no one touches my mother...i huffed, and grabbed my knife and put it in my (f/c) boot, then i left the house. i sprint through the city and look for clues to find who killed my mother. i eventually got more info and found the person that killed her, his name was 'mike thompson' i sneaked into his home, he lived alone, and had a fairly decant home, but nonetheless, i quietly went around his house, finding his room, i quietly enter. I found a lighter, and smirked. i walk up to the man, who is asleep. "wake up~" i say quietly he wakes up, and swings at me. "Now~ no need to be harsh." i say smirking. "Who are you?! How did you get into my house?! What do you want from me?!" i laughed, then flicked the lighter on. "Simple, i want you dead." and with what i said, i set hos sheets ablaze. which set him on fire. i opened the window, and jumped out, running back to my home.

i enter my home, and sit on my bed. "what have i done..." i mutter. I sat there and wondered why i did it, then it came back to me...he killed my mother, i needed to kill him. i had too. but, did i really have to set him ablaze? i mean, i could have strangled him, or just stabbed him...i think i went overboard...then again, i had fun in the moment. but i told myself that i wont kill another soul. i just can't bring myself to do it...or, that's what i thought. just a few days after killing the killer of my mother, i started to crave the feeling. "do i really want to do this..?" i mutter. because i was afraid of what others would think.. i sighed. after contemplating , I decided to satisfy this feeling. it wouldn't hurt, right?

i looked around my house and found a few blades, then muttered aloud "kitchen knife is too basic, pocket knife sticks, chainsaw is too noisy...AHA!! my dad's old mace! he was always so concerned about how i was able to carry it with zero effort. i wonder if the spikes are sharp..." i touched the spikes, and blood tricked down my finger then dripped onto the mace. "perfect~" i hummed, now i could go and end someone to satisfy my crave. hee hee. i walked out of the house and through the forest. It kinda just dawned on me how deep i live in the forest, i mean, i live next to this huge clearing. i made my way to the city, and went to some rando's house, there was a man, a woman, and a little girl. the little girl looked no less than 5-6. but she had a few bruises and cuts on her. when i went to the woman's room, the man was on top of her, yelling slurs, and beating her. the woman begged and begged for the man to stop, but the man did not listen and ended up killing her. oh well, makes this easier for me. i went up to the man, and swung my mace at his side, making him fly off the bed. "poor woman. she did not deserve what you did. but that means nothing to me now." i say flatly to the man, as he is holding his side in agony.

"Who are you?! W-what are you?!"

"I am be being of your nightmare."

And with that, i swung the mace at his head, making his head explode on impact. after i did that i looked around for a burner phone, i really needed to call protective services. i searched for a few minutes, and found one, i then called CPS for the poor child in the bedroom. after i called CPS, i fled the scene, running back to my house with my mace on my back. i went back into my home, and saw some blood on the floor, but i did not kill anyone in my home. i sighed, and cleaned my mace, then cleaned the blood on the floor.