Chapter 4

i eventually let sleep take me over and when i wake i see my roommate, chess master. i groggily look up at him, and he is just staring at me.

"Helen, you sleep painted again."

"i did..?"

"yes, you bimbo." he laughs a little at his own comment.

I look at what i painted, and to my surprise, i painted (Y/N). i was confused, so i went to (Y/N)'s room, and saw the lights were off, but i hear movement in the room. i call for her, but she did not give an answer. then she finally spoke.

"Im painting."

"really?"

"Yes. please leave."

"are you staying aware of your time?"

"yes. its almost evening."

"you should get to slender."

"Alright."

and with that she leaves and goes to slender's office.

(Y/N)'s POV:

i walk into slender's office, and see a man with a blue mask. i say noting until slenderman speaks. "Child, this is Eyeless Jack. he will be giving you surgery to make you one of us. you will gain immortality, and a new ability. after you are rested and healed you will recite the proxy pledge, after you have done so, i will mark you with the operator symbol. please do not worry as you will be out for the entire surgery. you may continue to live in your home, but Helen, Dr. Smiley, and Jane will go with you. please rest up, your surgery is in the morning." and with no questions, and a blank look on my ace, i walk out of the room, i go back to mine, and continue to paint the flames picture i was painting before Bloody Painter came in. after i finish, i hear another knock on my door.

"who is it?"

"It's Helen, can i come in?"

"Sure, i don't mind."

he opened the door, and walked in. he sat down on my bed.

"so...what's happening? like, why did you need t see slender?"

"i'm getting a surgery to make me one of you. then i can go home, and you, jane, and Dr. Smiley are all coming with me."

"oh..? really?"

"yep."

he then walks over to me, and looks at my painting, then put his head on my shoulder.

"that's a cute painting. how did you do it?"

"i painted in the dark."

He then walked out of the room, and i continued to paint until my eyes felt heavy. i soon let sleep consume me. i wake the next morning and go straight to slender's office, where he leads me to the basement area. EJ seemed to have a lot of medical equipment and even a table for me to have my surgery on. i inhale, ready for my new life, and lay on the table.

Many, many hours later (time passed- 7hrs)

i wake up, with not a clue of what happened, i then see slender in the doorway. she speaks in a low, calm tone. "Child, how do you feel? we had a complication in the surgery, you seemed...to stop bleeding red...and started to bleed...black. do you know the cause of this?" i always knew that i bled black, but i never paid any mind to it, until now. i realized that my mother was very strange, she would hide her neck, ankles, and wrists from any view. it was not until i looked at a picture of her did i find out that she was hiding markings. but i was unsure of what. while i pondered all of this, my vision went blurry, it was not until i blacked out did i realize what i was. i knew that i was never human to start. and my mother would warn me not to leave my home at night, because of the moon, any time i questioned her, she just shook it off.

when i woke up, i realized that i was back in my bedroom, and there was a commotion outside of my room, i groggily get up, and open the door, i see Jane sitting on the couch, the i look over and see Dr. Smiley and Helen fighting about what room they want. when Helen looked at me, he backed away, i was confused why, so i asked, then he took me by the hand and showed me a mirror, i saw that half of my face was black, but i could see just fine, and my hands where black, fading to my (s/c) color skin and my hand where fully pose-able claws. i also say that on my right shoulder i had the operator symbol, i sighed at myself, then looked at Helen, whose face softened.

"I am even more of a monster now. but i wonder what my ability is."

"i kinda do too, but let smiley check you out. he might be able to figure it out faster."

"alright...i guess...call for him?"

"got it. YO! DR. SMILEY!"

Dr. smiley entered the room, not in panic, but in annoyance.

"Yes, Helen?"

"Can you find out what her ability is?"

"ok. (Y/N), come with me. these next few hours are going to be hard."

i sigh and go with him. and he was right, he put me through hours of training, it was the best and the worst. we then find out what ability i have. i have teleportation. fucking awesome. i went back to Helen, and smile at him.

"we figured it out. i have teleportation"

"oh..?"

"yep!"

"that's...cool...whats your creepypasta name?"

"i don't know. teddy or something?"

"hm...Teddy...i like it."

and that's that. my name is now teddy, or at least...that's my creepypasta name. i'm happy, and i went out for a celebratory kill. i went to a home and it only had a man in it, my father. or, ex father. he left my mother before i was born. and stayed on the other side of the city, away from us. i knew what i wanted, so raising my mace above above my head, i throw it down, and explode his skull. i laugh like a maniac, then i look around for a gun, i shoot the roof to gather people i then shoot the home ablaze. i continue to laugh, as i make my way back to my home. i find Helen, and see he is cleaning his mask. i smile at him.

"are you liking your new room?"

"yes, i am."

"That's good."

he laughs and smiles then looks at me. i think i will really like having him here along with Jane and Dr. Smiley. it really made me happy. i always wonder though, how did i get to this point in my life? i don't want to escape, but i only wonder what i am? am i still a human? a demon? i know that I'm a creepypatsa, but what am i exactly?

(CHAP 5)

I let myself ponder for a while, unsure of what i really was, then i realized that i look stupid standing in Helen's doorway lost in my thoughts, but what i didn't realize is that...he seemed flattered, and lost in his thoughts.. i wonder what he is thinking...