Chapter 9

We wake up, and she seemed happy, groggy, but happy. "good morning love, how did you sleep?" i ask sweetly, i look over onto the floor and see our clothes. she crawls over, and lays on me, she was probably exhausted from our intimate night. "Helen...thank you, for the night we had...i really enjoyed it." she said happily. i giggled, and kissed her forehead. i got up, got dressed, and walked out of the room i wanted some food, so i was going to cook. besides, (Y/N) deserves it. i'm not the best cook, but i'm decent. i smile, and start cooking.

i hum a little tune while i cook, and decide to make pancakes. i hear footsteps approaching the kitchen. "Yo Helen. what are you making?" Dr Smiley said in a happy tone. i don't ponder why he is so happy. "Pancakes." i say with equal happiness. i then heard him sit down, and heard another set of approaching footsteps, this time it's jane. "Hey bloody, what cha' cookin'" she said confused. i sigh, and continue cooking, Dr smiley and i both speak simultaneously. "Pancakes." we both shut up as soon as the other spoke. (Y/N) came out of her room, and wrapped her arms around me.

"Helen...come back to bed..." i blush instantly at her little comment. then i hear jane and Dr Smiley come up, and sit her down. as if they didn't even acknowledge her comment. don't get me wrong, it was nice of them that they didn't say anything, but it was also really embarrassing. though nonetheless, i was grateful.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"what time is it..?" i wondered aloud, i only had the thought of waking up...that i didn't realize what time it really is..."It's 8:00 am." i heard one of the guys say. "8:00 AM!? HOLY SHIT! I GOTTA GET TO SLENDER!!!" and i ran off, not even saying bye to Helen. i was so focused on getting to slender for my first official mission, that i forgot that i can teleport. when i arrived i was sweating..."The fuck have you been?! we have been waiting for your slow ass." Jeff said nonchalantly. all i did was sigh because i don't like dealing with him.

"Child, please explain why you are late to your first mission.."

"i got up late...and Helen was about to make me breakfast...so..."

"I see...in that case, i am not angry. it is your first mission..."

"thanks sir..."

"of course child."

He took me out to the forest and pointed to a victim...a young male, practically in his teens. he handed me a mace, and told me in my mind to kill him. i nodded and ran up to him, killing him by exploding his head with the mace. i hear the gentle clap from slender. he had only really heard of my killing methods from the other pastas...heh. guess he got to see it in person then. i hope he is impressed, though his soft clapping tells me that he is.

we went back to the mansion, where i was met with bloody painter. he was not himself, and slender even seemed to notice. i stood in front of him, his mask an emotionless smile. i now knew he was not my Helen...that's when i heard laughter...demonic, evil, distorted laughter...was it LJ? no...his laughter is not even half as demonic...that's when it hit me...Zalgo. that's where the laughter was coming from.

"Poor little human...her mate seeming to forget her...HAHA! Helen...kill her." Zalgo said laughing. I looked at Helen who came at me, but i felt a pain in my stomach. i coughed up some black goo. "H-Helen...i-its me...(Y/N)..." i coughed again...he pulled the knife out of my stomach, and slammed it into my chest. i let out a loud scream, in pain, fear, and anger. Slender swung his tendril at Helen, knocking him away from me. all i heard was a loud thud...the pain in my chest...it was unbearable...my vision...it went blurry...eyes...so heavy...i just need to...

EJ's POV:

(Y/N)!!! i ran right to her, even though she was immortal, she could be badly hurt...what the hell did Zalgo do to BP (Bloody Painter)...whatever he did, i will find a cure...maybe get help from Dr. smiley...if it's a spell, then i need to go to Puppeteer...I picked (Y/N) off the ground, and took her to my lab. I started to work on her, treating her wounds, and making sure she was alright. slender...you better contain BP until we know what's really going on...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I wake up, all around me is black...a void...zalgo soon became visible...
"Hello Human...Your lover, he never cared for you...he used you...he wants to kill you. human, if you come with me...i will protect you...make all of your...lewd desires come true...dont fight me human...just give in..." he said with a smug grin...extending his hand out...i knew that if i let him in, i would end up being fucked every day for the rest of my life...but at the same time...he would make sure Helen wouldn't come out of whatever it was that he was in...

What if...I did give in...what if...i become his...no...i cant! I wont! "Tick Tock, human." he said smugly. "no...i want my Helen back...give him back, or i will kill you..." he laughed..."Kill me? you are just a mortal. against me, you are powerless. you cant defeat me." he said while grinning. he laughed again "Now...what do you say...will you let me in..." i scream no...but thats when i shot up...i was in EJ's lab, medical tools, organs, blood...i looked at EJ, who seemed surprised.

"Your not supposed to be up for another few hours..."

"Zalgo...he is in my head...he is trying to take me...get slender, puppeteer, anyone that can help...please EJ i beg of you..."

"..."

"please...i just want this to be over..."

"ok...ill help you, and ill help BP too, i know how much he means to you..."

"Thank you!"

EJ then walked up the stairs, he came back with the Unconscious Helen, slender, and puppeteer. he lays Helen on the table, strapping him down and allowing him to rest. "god...i hope he is okay..." i say softly, slender put a hand on my shoulder, in a comforting way. Puppeteer just looked at Helen and sighed. "Puppeteer...do you know why zalgo is doing this..?" he nodded, i wanted to know why, but puppeteer looked at me. "Zalgo wants you...he will stop at nothing to have slenderman's granddaughter...he already had your mother killed...he wants all the slender's eradicated..." he said calmly.."what..?!" my skin turned jet black, i was not going to let him kill us...