Chapter 10

i went off, and went to find zalgo, alone. i had to, i was not going to let him hurt my family anymore...all i wanted was for Helen to wake up, i wanted him to be okay, i prayed that he would be okay...

Helen's POV:

where am i...why is everything around me black...am i in a void..? "Hello?" i call out to the darkness, then i see my crazy, demonic killer self...the man was confused. "Helen Otis..." the man said softly. "i knew this day would come. you are no longer in control. I- We will not allow you control." the man said with a flat tone. "we..?" the man laughs. "Yes Helen, me and zalgo...your lover will kill you now, we are convincing her to join zalgo. HAHA!"

i stare at him in fear. "YOUR NOT REAL! you're a figment of zalgo...you are trying to make me join you! let me go, or i swear ill-" he laughed again. "Or you'll what? hm? kill me? remember Helen..." he walked to me, and put his hand on my head. "we are one!" he said while laughing...i blacked out, or, at least i think i did.

I wake up in EJ's Lab, i look around, and i hear puppeteer speak..."Damn, you were out for a while. slender did a number on ya. heh. i know that look, you're being controlled, let me help ya old pal." he put his hands on my shoulders, and his strings swirled around my body. i soon became aware that (Y/N) was gone, when i wasn't before. he must have stopped zalgo from controlling me.

I did not even know where (Y/N) was..."(Y/N)..." i say softly, puppeteer looked at me, and sighed. "She went to fight zalgo. she needs help, but wont accept it. you need to save her. she may not be able to die, but she will get badly hurt." he stated calmly. "No...she can't...not by herself..." i stood up, and ran out of the lab, ignoring all of the other pasta's and ran into the forest.

I ran into zalgo's woods, where i saw (Y/N) being held down by zalgo, he was kissing and biting her neck, as she yelled for him to get off her. i could only hear mummers of what he was whispering to her. (Y/N) and i made eye contact. "HELEN!!!" she cried out, and all i could do was run to her, i was laughing because zalgo broke me...i attacked zalgo, punching him, hitting him, getting him away from (Y/N).

"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF TEDDY!!!" i scream in anger, i attacked zalgo again, and again. i didn't stop until he was unconscious. but i knew that it would be a long time before i got there. "Helen..." (Y/N) said softly, then wrapped her arms around me, and cried onto my back. i push her off, turn around, and pick her up in bridal style.

"Helen...you came..."

"i had to...you are my one and only...in this blooded romance, we are one...i love you (Y/N), i always have, and always will."

"Helen..."

"(Y/N), i wanted to ask you something...i wanted to know..." i put her down and get on one knee. "Will you marry me, (Y/N) (L/N)?"

she jumps onto me, and screamed yes, and i held her close...we make our way back to the mansion, where i am met with slender and puppeteer. "Where have you been, Helen. i had all the pasta's search the territory for you, and you were nowhere." Slender said impatiently. "I went to save Teddy." i say calmly, and slender seemed surprised, and a little shocked.

she looked at slender, and smiled. "He popped the question." the room fell silent, and i put my mask over my face, to hide the embarrassment it was a while before jeff spoke up. "S-So, when are the b-baaaabyyyysss?" he asked drunkishly. me and (Y/N) looked at each other, now both with equal embarrassment. "N-not for a long time jeff..." (Y/N) said softly.

i was glad she actually said that. i'm not ready for kids, plus she already got the zalgo kid thing out of her when she banished zalgo the first time. besides, i love (Y/N), and nothing can make me happier than being with her. any time i look at her, i smile, any time i hear her laugh, i blush. everything about her is perfect. and i love it.

i hold her hand, pull my mask up, and kiss her cheek. she then takes my mask from me, and put it on her head, i thought it looked cute, and to be honest, she looked a lot better in it then me. and i don't mind that. "You look like me, but shorter. and different hair. but your (h/c) is beautiful, even stained red and black." i say softly to her.

she wrapped her arms around my waist, and i smile. "I love you, my sweet (Y/N)" she looks up at me, and giggles, "I love you too, my big strong Helen." she and I have made a good bond, and i wouldn't change it for the world. i wouldn't even give her up for one million dollars...she is my love, my star, my everything...i hope that this never changes.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I love Helen, my bloody boy. he is handsome sweet, and caring. i honestly could not ask for a better lover. no matter what challenges come our way, we will be inseparable, we are the most badass duo there is. no one can change that. not even slender.

"Helen...how much do you love me..."

"To the moon and back"

"to the moon and back...you would go into space for me?"

"Yes my dear, i would. i would go anywhere for you, i would risk my life for you, i would lie for you, i would die for you. i would do anything and everything for you."

"...At a complete loss for words..."

"dear...there is so much i want to do for you..."

"Helen..."

"In this blooded romance, i am by your side, painting with you..."

"Blooded romance...i guess i never thought the term so literally..."

"I'm by your side, no matter what you choose to do."

"Thanks Helen...i couldn't ask the works for a better partner then you."

END...or is it?!