Chapter 6

i went back home, and continued my homework, then Helen came to sit by me, he watched silently. i knew he was there, but i said nothing. don't get me wrong, i liked the fact that he was quiet, though he had his mask on, so i could not tell if he was looking at me, or my homework. i end up finishing my homework, and then i turn to look at him.

"Helen, what are you looking at?"

"Teddy- (Y/N)...i have something to tell you..."

"yeah, whatsup?"

"T-teddy...I-"

that's when toby busted down the door, and grabbed jane, and started to speak really fast.

"slenerisintroubleandheneedsallofustherenow!"

jane sighed, and looked at him. "Toby, speak more clearly."

"SLENDER IS IN TROUBLE AND HE NEEDS ALL OF US THERE NOW!!"

"what kind of trouble?"

"Zalgo."

Jane, Helen, and Dr. Smiley ran out of the house, Helen grabbed my arm and took me with him. now i was confused, because i have never heard of the name 'zalgo'. we arrived at the mansion, and i saw this big ass red demon thing. he had like seven eyes, three mouths on his chest to his stomach, a mouth on each shoulder, and a mouth on his back with big ass demon wings. i was still confused, and i look at Helen blankly. He looks back at me, then takes his mask off. i still cant get over how handsome he is.

"Teddy. this is zalgo. our enemy."

"so that's what a zalgo is. huh."

"What?"

"he is ugly as fuck."

the room went silent, then zalgo spoke. "You think i'm ugly? you rotten human."

"Rotten? At least i don't have 7 mouths all over my body. hell, you are creepy with your big ass stature. you look like you are an ape that belongs in a zoo."

the whole room went to laughter. and i smiled. "for being a demon, you are an ugly mothafucka"

he tried to grab me, but i spoke again. "Get your nasty ass hands away from me! i do not want your demon germs on me."

he growled. "You dare insult me? human?"

"bitch?"

with that, he left, and slender was just standing there. "I'm impressed (Y/N), no one manages to insult zalgo in such a way without ending up dead."

"Heh, i figured that. now i see why everyone is laughing."

I looked at Helen, and smiled. he smiled back then pulled me in.

"(Y/N). i need to tell you something..."

"hm? what is it Helen?"

he took no time, and kissed me. it was a passionate kiss on the lips, and not going to lie, i enjoyed it.

he finally broke off, then looked at me. "will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes..any day of the year, i would be with you time and time again."

he kissed me more, and i can literally hear everyone go "AWHHHEEE"

he then held my hand and walks me back home, i was happy and so was he. and so we walked home and I went to my room to clean, and paint a portrait of him.

i was so tired after painting, that i let sleep take me over. . .

The dreamscape....

I wake up, unaware of my surroundings, the room around me, was red, a dark, blood red. i wander aimlessly trying to find an exit, but to no avail. i hear movement...so i call out to it...but i have no voice. it was as if i was in space itself, because suddenly, gravity ceased to exist. it was horrifying, so i called out again, but to no avail, no matter how loud i shout, no sound comes out. i was alone, scared, afraid. i look around, and see a figure...a demon, something i was familiar with, but could not remember what it was. the figure approached me, and he started to laugh, it was a low, demonic laugh. as if like magic, i yelled to it. it or should i say, he, stared at me. and laughed some more. "Poor human. all alone without her lover." he said in a low tone. but that voice...who could that even be...i have heard it once before, but this nightmare, refused to let me remember. he spoke again, this time, he was right in front of me, able to take me in his clutches if he so pleased. "Human, you cant seem to remember me, do you fear that i will hurt you?~" he said with a smirk. i look at him with fear, as my memory of him is gone, and i have no recollection of him, i stutter to get the words out, a slight blush appearing on my face from the embarrassment of me stuttering so much. he laughed though, seemingly amused that i was stuttering. "Well, human, you seem to like me. we can make....arrangements~" he said with an evil glint in his voice. i soon felt a claw wrap around my waist, i tried to fight it off. my vision went blurry, and i was being pumped with his pleasure. i was no longer me...he had me in his clutch, making me something different. in and out, the slapping, the moaning. it was all a blur. all i can remember him saying was.."Soon, you will want me all to yourself~" it scared me to thing about it. but i kept hearing these...sounds and moans coming from my mouth. was i really enjoying this? or was he forcing me to. all i could feel was pain, he was so massive, he pounded me, i was being forced not to cry...as soon as he is done, i am in mid air..then i start to fall. I wake up.

i let out small sobs, remembering the dream almost too well...i was silent, and in pain, that's when i realized that it was no dream...that he just had me in a false reality. apparently, my sobs woke up Helen, and he came dashing in..."Honey! what's wrong? why are you crying?" he says worried. i explain my dream to him...i told him every detail. and he just...held me, unsure of what to say or do, he held my shaking, crying body against his. i sobbed and wept on him for the rest of that night. i was in no shape to leave my home, i was scared. but Helen insisted that i see slender, so with my ability of teleportation, i take hid hand, and almost instantly we are in slender's office. where i explain everything, from every detail of the dream, to me sobbing on Helen. he warned everyone that zalgo is getting more powerful, that he is now infuriating the dream world, and that none of us are safe from him while we are asleep. i could only think of what zalgo would do next...and how i...was no longer safe no matter where i go...that's when slender looked over at me, noticing something that he didn't notice before, and he was seemingly horrified. "(Y/N)...you have...horns..." He said quietly. Helen already knew, because he was with me the whole rest of the night after the dream. i knew that i was a new play thing to zalgo...