Chapter 5

I let myself ponder for a while, unsure of what i really was, then i realized that i look stupid standing in Helen's doorway lost in my thoughts, but what i didn't realize is that...he seemed flattered, and lost in his thoughts.. i wonder what he is thinking...

Bloody's POV:

she looks so cute just standing there, lost in her thoughts. it makes me blush, but it also makes me smile. i know that her and i don't know each other that much, or should i say, she doesn't know me that much. recalling back to me stalking her, i remember an...event..of her mother. i think that's why she had this odd transformation. her mother was (M/N) in other words, slenderman's daughter. she had markings all over her body, but she also had a human husband...they gave birth to (Y/N), but when the husband found out what (M/N) was... he left them, and (Y/N) grew up alone. of course i did not stalk them at the time, but i only know this because i heard her mother talking about it.

If i'm being honest with myself, i like how (Y/N) looks. no matter how scary she is to others, i like it. i kinda want to stay...just for her- dammit...what am i saying...i'm not in love with her...am i..? i can't be sure...but seeing her smile...hearing her laugh...it makes me blush...my face lights up a pinkish red, and (Y/N) speaks.

"your cute when you blush."

i was pulled out of my thoughts. "Huh?"

"it's cute." she walks away

"Wait!"

"hm?"

"what is cute?"

she giggles, and goes to her room. and i follow her, asking her what is so cute. that's when she said it. "You." and i froze in place. my heart ached with excitement and love. my mind raced, and before i knew it, she had me in a hug, i must have been crying because my face felt wet, but i was not sad. i don't exactly know why i was crying.

"Hey, please don't cry, i'm sorry! i shouldn't have said what i said..."

"..."

"Helen, i'm sorry..."

"y-you think..i'm...cute..?"

"yes..."

i went silent once more, and held (Y/N), not tight enough for me to hold her down. she then let go, and i went back to my room. i needed to get my mind off of this. i decided to paint a picture, something simple. i painted a flower field, no blood, no dead bodies, just flowers. and ill admit, it got my mind away from the fact that i liked her. and whenever i would think about her, i would just paint, to help keep my mind at ease.

should i tell her? should i wait?

(Y/N)'s POV:

i pondered about him for a while. unsure of myself, and my feelings. did i like him? i think i do..i need to tell him..but what do i say? i let my mind race, then i just lay in my bed, i think until my eyes go heavy, and eventually let sleep take me over. when i wake in the morning i go out of my room. its like 6 in the morning, and i'm making breakfast. i then knock on everyone's door to get them up, i have a very strict rule, do not miss breakfast. why? it is the most important meal of the day. so i'm pounding on everyone's door, jane comes out first, and asks me where the bathroom is, i tell her and she goes in to shower, next was Dr. Smiley, he comes out, asks me where the bathroom is, and i tell him that jane is in the bathroom, but i do tell him where it's at. finally was Helen, he comes out, and asks if he can hug me, and of course i don't say no. he then asks why i'm up so early. i tell him that it is my routine to get up, make breakfast, and do some homework. yep, slendy said that i can still do school as long as it is online/homeschool.

after everyone is done in the bathroom, we go to the table, and eat breakfast. i then sit down on the couch and pull my tablet out, and start to do my homework, Jane was cleaning the house for some reason, Dr. Smiley was practicing some medical things, and Helen was painting. so we where all being productive, and then i hear static.

"Slendy, whats wrong? why are you here?" jane asks

"I need to speak with (Y/N)...alone..." Slenderman said flatly

i chimed in, "is it important...?"

"Yes."

I sigh, "ok, but i really need to do my homework."

"Yes child, i know. but it will only be a few minutes."

"Alright.."

and with that, we left to the forest. he then starts to talk.

"Child, your mothers name is (M/N) right? well she is not human..."

"i know.."

"she is- wait, you know that she is not human?"

"yep."

"interesting...what else do you know?"

"nothing more other then her hiding marks from me her entire life."

"That is because she is my daughter. she was never a killer, and she saw best in the world. but she had a human husband, and they made love to have you. however, the day you where born, your father left you. i never liked the man, but he loved (M/N)...used to love her is what i should say. that is the reason you have his new form (Y/N). my daughter passed it to you. and now you are who you are. i hope you realize that (F/N) was only using you. she did not like you and wanted you dead, or to mimic being you. i'm glad she is completely rid of, and that we will never have to worry about her again. i am your grandfather (Y/N), and yes, i know about your new creepypasta name. its Teddy. and i know that you like Helen. you have no shame in hiding it, and i support you all the way (Y/N). and i know...that (M/N) would be proud. and i hope that you and i will bond more together. how does that sound?"

"I like the sound of that!"

"Good, now get home, i have training for you come dawn."

"I'll see you at dawn."