|04| serial kisser

Josie and PJ had surprisingly had found someone dumb enough to be their club advisor

Josie and PJ had surprisingly had found someone dumb enough to be their club advisor. Mr. G had decided to help them, not only because he needed a new hobby but because he wanted to look good morally. Being the girl's advisor screamed 'female solidarity and I don't need to have a pussy to be a feminist.'

It was a win-win all around.

In the gym, all the girls from the previous meeting as well as some new recruits were there, playing around with the gym equipment when Josie, PJ walked in.

Riley sighed anxiously beside Hazel who was stretching on a mat, and fiddled with her hair nervously. "I don't really want my face to look like PJ's." she muttered, referring to PJ's dark under eyes and yellow tinted nose from the punch Josie gave her a few days ago.

Hazel nodded with a slight grimace. "I'm sure you won't look bad." she said after deep contemplation. Riley frowned at her which gained her a soft smile.

Mr. G jogged in, "Hey, ladies. Let's get it poppin' in the motherfucker." he said with an excited grin on his face.

Riley and Hazel were still engrossed in each other, failing to realize that Josie was trying to catch the girl's attention.

Three loud bangs from the broomstick PJ was hitting against the floor finally caught all of their attentions and everyone stopped mid through their conversations to finally listen.

"Everybody, shut the fuck up!" PJ bellowed, causing a few of them to jump. "This isn't a little hangout, okay?" she said, as she walked around the room. "Oh, it's not a sleepover, playtime. There's serious rules that we need to establish, 'kay?" she continued, getting into everyone's faces.

"First...listen!" she bucked at on of the new girls. "Second, be on time. Yeah. Except for you," she pointed towards Mr. G, "you come whenever you want."

"What time is it?"

"3:30." Annie answered quickly.

"3:30!" PJ repeated. Club starts at 3:15. Not 3:16. Not 3:17, but the doors close at 3:15, no expectations!"

Riley found it incredibly endearing that Hazel was writing everything down vigorously in her notebook. High heels clicking behind PJ caused her eyes to shift towards the arrival of Isabel and Brittany who walked over apprehensively as PJ continued to scold everyone on being on time.

At Josie's subtle head tilt, she finally stopped and turned to the two girls.

"Um , hey, guys. Come on in." she said much more calmly. "Uh, we're just getting started here. So, um...Today I think we're gonna start with some body contact. We're gonna do wrestling. I think I need a volunteer. Brittany, you're close to me. You wanna–"

"I'm sorry," Annie interrupted. "I thought we weren't allowed to be late."

"That's not true." Josie said pointedly.