|06| blowing shit up

"First club fundraiser

"First club fundraiser. I'm so excited. Great turnout, right?" Stella-Rebecca asked Isabel, Brittany and Riley who were there with her. Stella was wearing a bikini, and walked over towards the old man with the black car.

"I don't know why anyone would want my dirty underwear. It's so weird." Isabel said with a slight chuckle, as she showed Josie the box.

"Hey, Britt, uh, don't let 'em touch in between your toes." PJ called after her.

"Thanks, PJ." Brittany said over her shoulder.

Riley frowned down at Hazel who was groaning from her position. "Haze? What's wrong?"

Hazel answered with a groan, her hands tugging harshly at her hair.

"You know, Brittany said she'd make me a custom bracelet." PJ nodded.

Josie gave her an impressed look, "Very nice."

"Do you wanna, um, celebrate? We can get some chicken on a stick tonight."

"Um, I can't. Uh...Isabel and I have plans so..." Josie said slyly.

"Awe, that's so exciting, Josie!" Riley said supportively.

"You're hanging out with Isabel?" PJ asked in disbelief. "Fuck, you're fast." she said at her best friend's confirmation.

"Hazel, what is wrong?" PJ said finally acknowledging the withering girl on the floor. "Are you constipated or something?"

"I'm fucking tired. My mom was up all night fucking the meathead."

"What meathead? Hi, underwear, cars. Thanks." Josie redirected the old man quickly, with a short smile.

"You know, like, the guy. He's like the crybaby." The three looked at her, hoping for more details. "With the balls?" She squinted up at them. "He catches them and he...throws them? He's like the main guy."

"Jeff?" Riley asked. "You were talking about Jeff last night?"

"Jeff?" Josie sputtered, "Is your mom hooking up with Jeff?"

"I just thought Jeff might be her safe word." Hazel said with a bit of embarrassment.

"Jeff is his name, you idiot." PJ snapped.

"Just get the hot people confused, Jesus." Hazel bit back. Riley gave her a proud smile. They whipped around to see Stella-Rebecca regain her balance after her yelp. "I'm good," she giggled.

"Looking good, Stella!" PJ called back. "Are you gonna tell her?" PJ asked Josie, thinking about Isabel and how she might take the news.

Riley crouched down and laid her head down on Hazel's shoulder. She hugged her waist and closed her eyes when the sun beamed down on them "Why don't you sleepover tonight. I'll take the floor this time." she suggested softly, only for Hazel to hear. Hazel nodded her head in appreciation. "I can only sleep with you. Don't take the floor, it'll make me feel super guilty."