|05| deep feelings

"You little bitch, it's actually working

      "You little bitch, it's actually working." Riley heard Josie tell PJ as the four walked to class together.

      "I know, I feel like if we keep it up, we can actually take on Huntington, you guys." Hazel said happily.

      "No, if we keep it up, we can put our fingers inside of each other. Grow up." PJ scoffed. Riley scrunched her nose up.

      "Come on, PJ, it isn't so bad. At least you two got Isabel and Brittany to join, they seem like they're having a good time." Riley said, trying her very best to keep her eyes off her girlfriend.

      "Uh, that's easy for you to say, we all know you can get whoever you want." PJ rolled her eyes, "people practically foam at the mouth when cheerleaders talk to them."

      Riley rolled her eyes, "PJ you're included in that category, as you always seem to forget every time you talk shit to me about cheer."

      "You know, PJ, I feel like people are actually liking more than just the hitting and tackling part of the club." Hazel said, stopping Riley from getting fired up.

      "Yeah, I know. We're empowering them. Duh." PJ said offhandedly.

      "No, I mean, seriously, to have a safe place like this, it means a lot to people, and I think that if we took some time to spend a meeting and actually get to know these girls, like, it would be really important, instead of just, like, sweating on them and..." the group slowly came to a stop in the middle of the hallway. Josie and PJ turned to look at Hazel.

      "Hazel, that is a genuinely brilliant idea." Josie said, not even Riley could tell if she was being sarcastic or not. "I love talking about my trauma."

      "I literally jack off after every single therapy session." PJ said after. Riley pursed her lips at their comments, she knew Hazel was being genuine about the relief people would feel if they talked about their feelings.

      "It just makes girls weirdly horny. It does." She continued.

      "Bonjour."

      The four girls turned to look at Tim who had appeared behind them. Riley subtly grabbed Hazel's hand and the brunette laced their fingers together.

      "I just wanted to say, I'm loving what I'm hearing about the club. It seems so supportive of women. Especially the hot ones." He glanced over at Riley who stuck the middle finger up.

      "Yeah, well, all women are hot to me." PJ said.

      "Listen, it's really cute and everything but we're getting a little close to the game now and, um...I'm just a bit concerned it might be taking away attention from our team." He looked at them pointedly.

      "I think that's, like, literally impossible to do." Josie said, pulling out a poster of Jeff, pointing to the caption that says 'Get Horned.'

      He nodded his head and strode away.