Chapter 5

(apology: Wattpad for some reason didn't publish this chapter so sorry if it came a day late, also because it wasn't saved.. 😭🙏💔)

(Shout out on goobernob for listening to the Dogday x Catnap playlist, FOR 7 HOURS-)

"Mommy... Pls answer.." CatNap said as his concerns turned into worries as he slowly leaned down to his knees. Daddy was worrying so much he wrapped his arms around Mommy three times for a hug instead of one... Mommy slowly leaned her head up as her hands and eyes shaked.. "I... ... Do you, do you really want to know my little baby..?" CatNap looked away as he rubbed his arm, it was uncomfortable and a bit wrong but, he needed to know the truth. "... Are you sure you'll be okay telling us this story..?" Daddy said as he looked into Mommy's eyes, he knew about this story and he knew how uncomfortable and how much Mommy is when she talks about this, it was right to tell the story since Mommy hasn't seen her little baby's in so long... Mommy nodded as Daddy letted go of the big hug, she placed a hand on his shoulder and sighed with a serious yet emotional look. "Y-yes.. I have to.." Mommy stated as she looked at CatNap, CatNap looked back slowly as they locked eyes, "listen.." she said as she placed her arms around CatNap and placed him on her legs, like a criss cross, she sighed as she petted his purple furry head. ...

"1006, we called him, 'The prototype'. On August 19, 1993..."

Mommy runs down the halls breathing hard as she holded her small 8 little baby's on her arms. She was terrified for their lives. "Oh god oh god oh god.." she said as she drifted to a right and slammed the door open, she looked back as she saw the shadow of the hand.. peaking out at the end of the hallway, her heart was beating fast as her eyes started darting at the small little baby critters and back at the hand.. it was looking for her and her babies. "I'm not letting you take them away from me you bitch ass mother fu-" she said as her face became serious, a young woman, her once luscious long pink hair that she had was now all curly and messed up, she had bruises as some blood came out of her arms and legs and torso, her face was scratched badly.. her hairs slowly stand up in a weird curvy like look, she was cutted off as The Prototype started moving his hand up, he was moving. She was so scared for their lives she didn't even know what he looked like, it didn't matter, what mattered was that her babies were safe.. The teachers will watch them.. keep them safe and fed... Mommy grew tears as she went up the stairs. The lights flickered as she wrapped around the critters more. Mommy opened the door and with a quick idea she wrapped her arm around a grap pack poll so she can fling herself over the big hole on the floor... Why was that hole there? As she landed on the other side hard on the ground she smiled slightly. "Hah.. you all are safe-" Mommy noticed DogDay pointing behind her, his body was shaking as Bobby peaked in what was going on. "Wh-what..?" She said as she looked behind. CatNap, he was hanging on for dear life on a pipe, his grip on his fingers are gonna stop. "AH!" Mommy yelled as she stretched her arm to catch CatNap just in time before CatNaps fingers slipped. As she pulled in CatNap he saw the prototypes hand once again as the light on him flickered a dark red color.. like blood.. he was getting desperate. She forcefully stuffed CatNap into the pile of the critters, Dogday looked at CatNap as the cat was shaking like crazy as he was looking around the room badly. DogDay tried to cheer him up, he leaned in for a hug, CatNap widend his eyes as he looked at Dogday... It was.. wholesome, he stopped shaking as he let Dogday's hug take over him... But, not all good things last, the two were cutted off when the critters fell on the floor, she tripped on a broken piece of the roof making her scratch herself really badly on her knee. She screamed in pain as she placed her hands on her legs as she bit her lip... She looked back up and saw him, The Prototype once again, her life was on danger, she was almost at the door to the trian station... She looked back at the critters as they were in confusion... She cried as she screamed in pain tryna get off the pain. "AHHHHHH!!!!" Mommy yelled, the screams of hers would alarm one teacher from the train, all the 8 teachers were waiting at the train with one of them standing near a door. Mommy had called them. "Oh no.. my babies!" Mommy said as she extended her arms around the critters.. she wrapped around them into a hug for one last time.. she let out all her tears as the critters were confused of what was going on.. "oh I will always love you babies.. I will.. pls..." She sniffed as she knew she was gonna. Die. "Pls protect eachother from anything... Love eachother no matter what.. Mommy will always be here with you... In your hearts.." she felt a shiver as she let down her tears fall on there heads.. The Prototype was already close, around the corner... She looked back at two of the critters, DogDay and CatNap, she slowly put both of there hands together... Her heart warmed, she felt something nice, something good... Something about these two, something special will be between these two... "... I know you two will be the bestest of buddies!" Those were her last words... She threw them all the way to the door making them all roll out the door making all the teachers alarmed and run up to them... She knew this was her last moments.. Mommy looked back at The Prototype. There he was, standing there, all she could see was his two hands... He was covered in thick black shadows.. Mommy yelled "YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YIU PIECE OF SHI-" without any warning, The Prototype pulled her hair a bit and started scratching and ripping pieces of her skin, she screamed in horror and pain as she felt the blood pouring out... She slowly got dizzy, and when she turned to her left. He could feel the pressure and punch of the prototype. It knocked her out cold, The Prototype didn't get both of them, but he did get.. one... He dragged her into the darkest dips of the factory... Where nobody will find her.. she left a trail of blood... She heard the distant faint of the train turning on, she knew Miss Delight and her sisters will take good care of them... Pls... Protect them...

"And after that... When 'The Hour of Joy' came.. I thought The Prototype was from the employees, so I killed.. any, living, breathing, bloody, person there... Getting my revenge of that stupid Prototype for taking you and your friends away from me..." She said as her tears flowed, her hugs were tighter than before as it felt like she was about to cry tears, she hiccuped hardly. "That didn't change anything... I cried.. and I cried.. and I cried... And I cried. Because I wouldn't be able to see my babies forever, I knew where they were but... I never felt the same ever since, so.. I stayed here... To keep you and the others safe.." She sniffed as her tears felt hot and wet... She slowly leaned her head onto Daddy's shoulders... She cried on his arms, Daddy slowly wrapped around his wife trying to comfort her. CatNap sat there, his hands were shaky as he felt tears on his cheeks and eyes... He has never knew about this.. how could someone that he grew up with.. that he never knew his own 'mother'... "I... I'm so sorry.. i-" CatNap had no words.. he really had no words to say... What else can he really say? Daddy let out one arm as a signal to come into there arms, he really needed a hug just as much as Mommy needs. He slowly dragged himself into there arms and the three hugged eachother tightly, even though Catnap had small plush arms and not really long arms to wrap around them, they still found him cute and cuddly. His scent of lavender combining into the hug made it a even better hug. Mommy sniffed as she wiped off her tears. "Oh I love you two so much.." she tightened there hug, "maybe I'll t-talk to my other babies.." CatNap smiled as he was so happy to hear Mommy her old self again. "Haha! Maybe!" Daddy just smiled at the two.. they snuggled eachother... Even if there on the dirty kitchen floor...

"Hey! What about me?!" Baby long legs yelled out.

Bonus~

*Huggy lays on bed, smoking something that's probably really strong, kissy is just on the right of the bed just sleeping as player is between the two, he looks drained up, he looks like a dry raisin*

*Player sounds like a grandpa*: holy FUCK-

*Huggy is absolutely high*: oh yea... I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of this player guy. I wonder if he can get pregnant..

*Player is traumatized as he slowly lowers down into the covers to cover himself*