Chapter 18

(apologies for the late late update. Just had a surgery in my mouth and stuff and it made me hella dizzy and I couldn't do anything so yea. Hope you guys like it :) )

"Boys and girls... Old and little.. you are home.." The man said before opening his mouth again as he slowly continued walking...

The sounds of the huge fan on the fake sky slowly spinning.. so peaceful... So calm.. and so.. beautiful.. the lights shined down with stunning shines.

"Hold your tears.. don't cry little one.. follow along.. I mean no harm.."

...

~🎵🎶Hold those tears... Cover with light..🎶🎵~

~🎵🎶Follow along the path down to paradise. Where all your fears and trouble will fade away.. like the stars do at crack of dawn..🎶🎵~

~🎵🎶 We'll begin, with a smile.. Oh poor little one don't worry, soon your scars and wounds will fade away.. like the clouds do at night..🎶🎵~

...

The children followed along the path as they saw comfort and love from one.. it was a wonderful and beautiful feeling...

~🎵🎶Follow along the stars down the stars to paradise... Follow along the constellations.. line by line..🎶🎵~

~🎵🎶Simply follow my steps and we'll be there..🎶🎵~

~🎵🎶No tears or worries needed..🎶🎵~

...

~🎵🎶There's no life without the light itself.. follow down the stars and constellations to home..🎶🎵~

The children felt joy and happiness hit their heart quick like arrows.. Theodore felt it the most.. his old life wasn't always sunshine and rainbows... He had a mother and a father, he doesn't even know what they looked or their names.. he remembered seeing them ditch him to an orphanage like he was nothing.. he was only 5 years old when that happened.. the man continued... He followed along the 'stars and path' with the man and the other children...

~🎵🎶 Living in such darkness is a story.. but following down the light will shine brighter...🎶🎵~

...

As Theodore followed along, he noticed a little girl leaving the crowd.. she was walking away. Her little body walked up the steps towards the back of the fake sky walls.. Theodore felt worried.. scared.. concerned... He didn't want to tell the others that he was leaving. The children were to soothed by the mans words that anyone speaking to them will sound like music to their ears... Litterly. "They wouldn't mind if I leave. Would they..?" Sighed, he quickly started walking away towards the back door the little girl was following...