Chapter 15

CatNap walked to his left, he quickly peaked out of the side of a wall and saw the door out of this place. His eyes widen, he was FINALLY out of this stupid hallway maze. He quickly took off his hand and ran down the steps hearing DogDay's cheery voice. "Ca-Catnap!" He yelled out as his voice of worry turned into a cheer. "It's you! H-hurry up! The train is gonna move!" He yelled out as he waved his hands, CatNap tooked a hard turn and saw DogDay waving his hands with his tail wagging trying to quickly get CatNap into the train. CatNap quickly stepped down the steps and ducked down to crawl under the security pass. "DO-DOGDAY!" He was stuck between the small security entrance, it tangled his tail and CatNap tried to pull himself out. DogDay quickly turned to look at CatNap and saw that his friend was stuck. "OH CATNAP! H-HOLD ON!" he quickly pressed a button from the side of the train to prevent it from moving, but only for a bit. 2 minutes to be exact. He quickly letted go of the bar he was holding and jumped off the train, he ran to his friend and leaned down to try to get CatNap out. "COME ON COME ON!" DogDay said as he tried untangling his friends tail while also not tryna hurt him. As CatNap was getting freed, he felt a weird feeling. DogDay was grabbing all over his body... But, not in a way he intended to be. He was tryna help his friend not- ... CatNap tooked off his leg and stood up with his tail still stuck to it. The train spat out a pack of dust and air into the place, that was the sign there was only 30 seconds left before it closes the door. DogDay quickly took off CatNaps tail and placed his arms on his shoulders to make sure he was okay. "A-are you okay CatNap..?" Catnaps heart berated faster as he nodded quickly. "Okay-" he was interrupted by the sound of the train spitting out the air again. 10 seconds. DogDay panicked and grabbed his hand, he started to run as he kicked a empty soda can out the way. "WE HAVE TO HURRY!" Catnaps ears perked when he saw the door closing slowly. The two panicked, but luckily, Catnap thought of an idea. He let go of DogDay's hand and grabbed his tail. "H-HEY! CA-CATNAP DONT LEAVE ME!" He yelled out as he raised a hand onto the sky. Catnap quickly grabbed onto the bar with his tail pulling himself up. He put himself, putting his hands and feet onto the door and pushed it open trying all his force to let DogDay squeeze in. "D-DOGDAY HURRY I-" CatNap yelled as he grunted in pain while his eyes shaked staring into DogDay. DogDay huffed pulling himself into the door, he grabbed his friends hand and pulled him in almost catching his tail on the door, it closed shut. They both flung back, flinging at opposite directions. Catnap hit the corner rough. "O-ow!" He panted as he slowly pulled himself up, he placed his hands onto the floor and his tail on another bar near the window to pull himself up. He struggled to pick himself up but, he felt DogDay's hand picking him up. They both stood in front of each other. The train started its engine and started moving giving a bit of a push to the both of them. DogDay put his hand onto catnaps back making catnap blush in embarrassment and discomfort. He screeched slightly with his ears and tail perked up as DogDay slowly letted it go. "A-are you alright catnap..? Di-did i hurt you?!" He said with a panicked voice, he reassured he was fine. "I-I'm fine.." catnap said as he slowly rubbed his arm. "Just got a little scratch but.. I'm fine. What about you-" DogDay gave a even worse worried look as he looked at the scratch on catnaps arm. "O-OH IM SO SORRY! HE-HERE LET ME HELP YOU!" "N-no its fine i-" DogDay  quickly went over to his backpack on the small seat and opened it, he stuffed his hand inside his messy backpack and tooked out some bandages. He walked up to catnap. "Seriously DogDay I'm fi-" DogDay cutted him off as he grabbed onto catnaps arm. "No catnap! This is a serious cut and I NEED to help you! I.. i dont hurt my friends.." he said as he slowly lowered his ears. Catnap felt bad and sighed, he felt bad that he was putting his friend down from helping him. Besides, he hasn't gotten this much treatment since kissy missy told him to send pancakes to the others... "okay... fine, just. Just make it quick-"

"I will!"

Catnap leaned onto the window frame with his arms on it, his head sticking out slightly as the breeze of the dirty air filled his face. It was refreshing, at least. He felt someone standing next to him, DogDay. DogDay gave a smile to catnap, catnap didn't know what to respond. "So.. uhm, hows the breeze..?" Catnap shrugged "its, nice. It's the most refreshing air you can get from this factory! Not including the front entrance of course.." ""yea.. your right." DogDay agreed as he looked behind him and back at catnap. "...you are a real quiet one huh,?" Catnap looked at DogDay with one ear perked up. "Ye-yea. Why is that?" Catnap questioned. "Oh, well. It's because you always hide your 'colors' inside your darkness..." he said as he tilted his head making CatNap go silent. "Why, why wont you express your voice...?" Catnap widened his eyes as his eyes glew small stars. "R-really..? You think my voice is." He said as he slowly placed a hand on his cheek. "Nice..?" "Haha!" He said as he gave a big smiled. "Of course you do! Your voice is so soothing and nice... i actually fall asleep from your voi-" the low grumbles of catnaps stomach interrupted DogDay's saying. They both went silent as they looked at CatNap's stomach. "I-i.. sorry, i diddnt eat anything this morni-" DogDay left Catnap on his own words, he went back to his backpack and tooked out a apple. "It's alright catnap." He said as he walked up to him with the shiny red apple on his hand. He slowly placed it on his hand and gave a small smile. "I.. i knew you didn't eat this morning and i, i thought you might've needed something to eat this morning.." catnap was staring at the apple surprised. He has never gotten such a nice gesture In a very long time. "I didn't want a friend to be empty! Eat it, I didn't poison it like the Snow White story, heh." He laughed as he leaned onto the window watching and waiting for catnap to eat it. He slowly took a bite on it and gave a droopy smile. "Tha-thank you so much.." "anytime buddy!" He gave a huge hug making CatNap purr in accident. "WO-WOAH!" he yelped as DogDay laughed. "Awww. Your purrs are oddly adorable-" CatNaps face quickly turned red as he forced DogDay off his arms, he doesn't like to much touching. "H-hey!" DogDay gave a slight smile. "S-sorry.. your just. You haven't gotten enough attention, ya know?" CatNap brushed off his bur with his paw and sighed. "...I guess." ... "H-hey.. sorry for uh, hugging you. Next time I won't uhm, do it to hard. Okay..?" DogDay said as he placed a hand on his shoulder. "...yea." DogDay gave a smirk and walked back to the window frame. "Say, may I ask you a question..?" DogDay said as CatNap walked next to him. "S-sure?" "Why did you take so long? I don't think you were THAT long in the hallways." CatNap gave a confused look, DogDay tried to make it more clear to him as he gave a nervous look. "L-like uh.." CatNap sighed and answered. "I was, with Mommy." DogDay gave a confused look. "Mommy..? You mean, Mommy long legs. That toy! Oh yea."

...

"Wait, there's a bigger body one..?"

DogDay's eyes widened in surprise, he has so many emotions and feelings and thoughts he couldn't process it all at the same time, he moved his hands around in a circle movement as he stuttered. "W-w-wait. Your telling me that she's technically out Mother?!" CatNap gave a small smile "mhm, and she's married! She has a husband and a baby!" DogDay gasped. "Wow... That's, that's amazing for them! A new toy! A new life in this factory!" CatNap chuckled as he leaned onto the window frame with DogDay. "Yea, oh and you know Boxy Boo? Yea, he's actually very nice and friendly, AND IS OUR OLD FRIEND!" "what?!" "Yea! Back when we used to be children!" DogDay was so confused, so many words and so many new information he has to learn from. "I-I thought he was actually evil and angry all the time!" CatNap shooked his head as the train slowly started to slow down. "Not at all! He actually cares a lot like Huggy and Kissy do!" DogDay looked at CatNap as he grabbed his backpack for school. "That's, I never knew he was hurt... H-how-?" "I really don't know-". The train took a hard stop making the two almost fall to the ground. "WO-WOAH!" they both yelled out as they grabbed onto the door handle. The train stopped and the door slowly opened. "Well, let's talk more about this at lunch!" CatNap grabbed his backpack from the corner, his ears perked up. "L-lunch..?" "Yea!" He said as he stepped off the train. "We can eat together, wouldn't you like that..?" CatNap followed with DogDay. He never felt so a part of something... DogDay was like an angel. ... "Re-really..? You'd actually take me with you to lunch?" "Of course. I don't want anyone left out.." Catnaps cheeks fluttered making DogDay laugh, he grabbed CatNaps hand and ran off with him. "Come on! We're gonna be late! You know how Miss Delight is when we're late!"

"SL-SLOW DOWN!"