Chapter 10

(YAY WE GOT 11K READS LES GOOO!! TYSM OMG- I LOVE YOU GUYS :'D <3)

CatNap snapped out of it when he stumbled on the floor, almost hitting the fence around the game. "OH-" he stood right back up and quickly turned to his left and down the steps. He gave a fake smile to him self and chuckled. "Okay okay. Get out your mind, you almost fell down some stairs. Ugh, how embarrassing..." He groaned at himself and walks straight down the steps. Carrying that usual heavy bag he had on his shoulders this entire time. How tiring, he can't even catch a break... As he stomped his way down, mad at himself, he kicked the amount of broken toys that were on the floor. They looked chewed on, broken, the insides OF the toy were coming out. He looked down to his right and saw a Bunzo Bunny plush, all torn and chewed on, it's insides of its fluff were all out. Just an empty shell. He felt immediately nervous, this guy has eaten and chewed on these once living toy creatures. Smaller ones. One even looked like it was just eaten not to long ago... His sweats slowly flowed down his head, why is every single mini-game toy some how evil and feasting for blood. Well, except for Bunzo. He lead him to Mommy's room of course. But still, these toys felt more hostile then he's ever seen, in a while...

CatNap gets a chill down his spine as he slowly placed his hand on the gate frame. "Okay.. just calm down. We're all the same.. we've all suffered anyways." He chuckled nervously. "Yea.. haha. Hopefully.." he peeked out his head and saw, Pj Pig-A-Pillar, He was sound asleep as a little bubble formed on his nose. As CatNap was about to calm down, he saw the length of the dog. He was.. alot longer then he saw him not to long ago. He was at least 60 wide... The amount of legs and arms that he had made him slightly disgusted. As CatNap slowly walked past all the torn bodies. He looked up and his ears went down and his tail fell flat on the floor. He widened his eyes, the big huge fuzzy head over towering his small little body, he never realized how small they were. CatNap was the size of his head only, wow. He stepped back once and shivered like crazy, the dog tilted his head a bit and walked forward to his face. CatNap stood there, still. Watching the big head staring at his soul, his black dead eyes just staring... "H-h-hi..?" He mumbled as he rubbed his hands together in fear. The dog smiled as he took out his tounge, the cat giggled at his presence. "Yo-your kinda adorable, yet still creepy." He patted the big dogs head. Waiting for something to happen. The dog stopped, he whimpered as he looked away. "Wh-whats wrong?!" He said as he worried walking towards him. "I-Im sorry if I did something to you i-" he noticed the dog looking at the glass window room, CatNap looked up at it, he was confused what he was trying to look at. It was kinda obvious to notice, but how slow CatNap can be is outrageous. He saw the dog bone leaning off the window. CatNap looked at Pj and gave a smile. "Do-dont worry! I'll go get it!" He said as he went to place his hands around the big dogs face. "May I get on top of you so I can jump on the pipes..?" He questioned. The dog smiled as he nodded quickly, CatNap smiled back and jumped on top of Pj, walking towards the back of his body. "alright. Don't worry a thing. Alright?" He said as he moved his foot into the fur, gripping on him with his feet. He started running. He jumped on top of the fluffy puff balls and jumped on pj Pig-A-Pillars head, throwing himself high onto the wall pipes.

CatNap gripped on his tail and caught himself with his hands, almost falling off but managing his balance and getting up. He quickly widened his arms and wrapped his tail around the pipe, he quickly walked towards the window and letted go of his tail, he slowly wrapped his tail around the bone and grabbed it like a hand. CatNap looked back at Pj and smiled wide. "I got it! I got it!" Pj Pig-A-Pillar smiled as he quickly ran to the end of the little plastic castle walls and stood there looking at him, like a sign to jump on top of him. The cat did not hesitate at all yo jump on his fluffy body. "WEEE!!!!" he yelled as he spreads his body like a star, he landed on top of him, giving him a q bounce off him, standing proud with the bone on his hand. Pj licked CatNaps face leaving a huge amount of saliva on his face. CatNap laughed as PJ took the bone and started moving around like crazy. "Haha, you like that bone alot don't you?" CatNap smirked with the 'oh you funny fella' eyes. Pj Pig-A-Pillar stopped and looked back at CatNap, spooking him a bit. CatNap gave a confused look, he placed a piece of paper down at the floor softly. CatNap grabbed it and looked back him. "Thank you. I gotta get going now, stay well big guy!" He said as he patted his head once more and walked back to the gate. Pj Pig-A-Pillar barked in joy as he started shaking like crazy.

As CatNap walked out the second mini-game to complete. He looked up at the flowers, admiring how much beauty Mommy can make with so many flowers.. they were all scattered, some were in patterns.. and very few of different colors... Wait. "Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, and white..?" CatNap said with a bit of confusion, He thought for a bit. They were a lot like his friends colors.. "wait.." she looked at the big yellow and purple flower that were right next to eachother. It was clear, the rainbow like flowers were representing him and his friends. "Oh wow... She really has missed us so much that she made specific flowers to represent each one of us.."

He looked back at the last game. Musical Memory. It was his last spot for a code, and then he was off to Boxy Boo. Boxy Boo was... Strange. He's not really like the rest of us, he's a lot more, lonely, to himself. We rarely see him, and when we even do, he's so quiet and at the corner half the time. More than half the time... CatNap walked down the stairs to Musical Memory. The door was closed, but had a small hole to crawl in, a light was shining through the creak. CatNap was hesitant at first, what if someone is in there, what if no one is? Maybe the light is jammed... "Ugh" he groaned and gave a confident face to himself. "Okay shut up me, this is the last one to go and your out... Just." He breathed in and out. "Just take a big leap into a step.." he walked up to the gate and placed himself to floor. He quickly crawled in-between the crack into the other side of the gate. CatNap stood up quickly and looked around, colorful wall swirls, two huge walls with tvs on them. They were turned off. He stepped onto the middle of the room and noticed the rope that was hanging from an unknown object. He felt curious but nervous. Should be pull the rope... What If someone or something is using it right now. "Um.." he looked back at the rope and up at the darkness. He pulled it and someone yelled out "Hey! I'm coming down! Just give me one moment!" CatNap shooked and stepped back from that surprise, he didn't expect anyone to actually answer... Oh yea! Bunzo told him to pull the rope for anything. The rope got pulled into the darkness, CatNap looked up and saw Bunzo. He quickly lowered himself all the way to CatNap. CatNap slowly leaned back away from Bunzos body. "heyyyy..." CatNap said awkwardly, looking into his black ball eyes. Bunzo grabbed CatNap by his waist and pulled him up and dragged him up to the dark. CatNap screamed in horror from the quick movements.

What felt honestly really quick, he fell on top of some pillow cushions, landing his face flat on one. He looked up and noticed Bunzo immediately digging into a box, it was filled with random stuff and junk. "Hey CatNap! What brought you here today? And how was Mommy's talk?" He said as he carried the box up and looked under it, placing it right back down. "Um... Just, wanted to ask you something and for the talk, it was really nice I guess.." Bunzo lifted some cushions and looked at CatNap, "Oh that's great! What is it you need?" CatNap stated. "I- I need one of these train codes." He tooked out two pieces of the train code. Bunzo chuckled. "Oh, you need that. Got you there." He walked over under a very heavy box, he struggled to lift it up but managed to slide his hand under it to get the code. He passed it to CatNap with a small smile. "Here you go. The last code, I always have spares!" CatNap grabbed it and put the codes together like a puzzle. Bunzo went back to his little adventure trying to find something. "Where is it-" Bunzo said as he squinted his eyes at a small crack. "AHA!" he yelled out startling CatNap. Bunzo quickly grabbed the small thing making CatNap to try to peak in curiosity. Bunzo turned to him and stepped Infront of him. "Hey uhm." He rubbed something in his hands. "I, I think I found you something. I think you'll like it." Bunzo made a sign to open CatNaps hands, he did so and made a little hand cup. He placed it onto CatNaps hands. "Wh-what is it..?" CatNap looked at it closely. "It's a DogDay pin! For your hair- I mean, fur!" He said with a huge smile. CatNap tilted his head and looked at it. It was pretty cute, the pin part was a orange color and it shimmered. It had DogDays head on it! It was gorgeous! "I-i-i thank you.." "your welcome CatNap... Sorry if it's a bit scratched..." CatNap smiled back. "It's alright! I think its still nice to look at!"

"Haha! I'm glad you like it! ..." He said with a happy excited tone. "Now let's get you to the train and take you to your next destination. You don't want to be late for something!"

~~🌙~~~☀️~~