Chapter 16

DogDay's hand on CatNaps was comforting, he never letted out his feelings or anything really. It's very rare to actually do that. "Oh our friends will be waiting for us!" CatNaps rats perked up, "OUR?!" DogDay looked back at CatNap as they ran down some stairs. "Of course, They will LOVE to see you again!" CatNap got quickly worried, he doesn't like to much company. "ALL?! BUT DOGDAY THEY DONT LIKE ME-" CatNap stopped when he got pulled down. DogDay was running down the stairs so fast it felt like he wasn't an actual toy, rather a race car. "HAHA!" DogDay laughed as he quickly stopped at the floor, he letted go of Catnaps hand and looked back at him, "are you alright buddy-! O-oh." CatNap was tryna keep his balance as his tail is around his waist, his breathing was quick with his heart. "Haha.. sorry, might of went to fast.. but we must be quick! The cable cart won't wait for us whiskers." He said as he walked off, giving CatNap some space alone. "H-hold up DogDay!" He said as he quickly got back to running, he ran next to DogDay, they both went back to there walk, a little quick. "Sheesh. You run fast DogDay.. may-maybe" CatNap gasped for air as DogDay looked back at him. "Run a bit slower..?" "Haha!" DogDay laughed. "Oh CatNap, your really not the runner type. Are you?" CatNap nodded slowly as he opened a door for the two of them. "we-well. Not really, I stay up on a tree ALL day." "Huh. Your pretty interesting.."

"Thanks."

DogDay and CatNap went down the cable cart. It was a peaceful ride down. The view going into Playcare was always scary, well. Only for CatNap. Back when he and the others came here and saw the huge dome, surrounded by a huge cave and gas and spikes, the kids would freak out. That didn't last long because the childrens scream of fear would turn into amazed woah's. DogDay looked back at CatNap with a concerned look, CatNap was sweating in fear as he gripped onto his own tail. "H-hey. Are you alright?" DogDay walked up to CatNap, standing next to him. "Y-yea.. it's just-" CatNap tried to say something about the gas but said something else, he letted go of his grip, the tail flushed around slowly. "When I was little, I would always be scared going down here. The view is... Terrifying. Especially for children. I always feared this thing would break one day." DogDay mumbled and looked at the window, seeing the Red Smoke everywhere, the spikes peeking out at every corner. "You don't have to worry a thing CatNap!" He said as he slowly placed a hand on CatNaps, slowly rubbing it. "I'll be here." CatNaps cheeks fluttered into a red color, he quickly looked away, but not to obvious. "I'll be here, If this thing breaks right now. I'll be going down with you. I don't leave my friends to die.." CatNaps heart quickly raced, he slowly tooked it off Dogdays hand and rubbed it with his other hand. "I-I.. thank you for caring." He said as he looked back at DogDay, still with bits of the flustered red cheeks. "That's the spirit! Hopefully we won't be late." DogDay walked back to the front of the cart, looking out the windows from the doors. As he walked off, CatNap quickly looked away embarrassed that DogDays hand was on his. His quick heartbeats slowed down. "Y-yea.. hopefully we're not late."

Theodore sits on the benches worried, biting on his own finger nails. He sat next to the boy that he bullied last time, he was worrying about his friends. The boy looked at Theodore and hugged his DogDay toy tightly. "Hey. Why are you worrying so much?" The boy questioned, Theodore looked back at him. "I just missed them okay..." He said mumbling his words so the other kids running around wouldn't hear. "They are my friends.. my family.. EVERYTHING!" he didn't care he shouted around the other kids, his emotions took over him. (...) Slowly placed his hand on his shoulder. "H-hey.. I get your worried but. They won't do a thing to them! They will be alright.." Theodore looked back at (...).. his reassuring smile gave him comfort. (...) Placed his DogDay plush to the side and hugged him, it was all so sudden that he couldn't even process it. He felt the warmth of the boys arms around him giving him joy and comfort... He really was a good friend like the others.. he slowly hugged back to the boy. There hugs were seen by many other children, some giggling while others didn't mind. (...) Peeked his eye open and saw the cable cart coming, and he saw three familiar faces. ITS MARIE, (1160), AND (1170)! "Theodore!" He said as he gently lets go the hug. "It's them!" Theodore quickly looked back and saw the three faces squished against the door window. Thedore quickly got up from the bench and quickly ran to the stairs leaving the boy alone for a bit. "Guys!" He yelled in joy, "Theodore!" They all yelled as the doors opened. The three squeezed out and quickly hugged eachother. "Oh I missed you guys.." he said cuddling inside of (1160s) arms the most. Marie replied, "oh.. we missed you two very much." She said as she slowly peeked out, he saw the boy still sitting on the bench. Watching them huh eachother like family. "Aw.. you two get along so fast." Theodore got annoyed from that obvious comment, "MARIE!" (1170) and Marie laughed, "oh you don't have to stay behind (...)! Come in here!" She yelled out as she opened her right arm wider, just enough space for the boy to squeeze in. (...) Smiled wildly, he qrabbed his DogDay plush and quickly ran up the steps to hug them. It was a huge hug for the 5.. "haha! You two are getting along so fast!" Marie and (1160) said as they squeezed Theodore and (...) tighter. Theodore blushed slightly in pure embarrassment, "oh shut up-" "aw, someone's embarrassed. Hm?" (1160) said. Theodore groaned as they all let go of the hug. "Fine.. I am." Happy?" "Definitely." The boy laughed along with Marie, he responded. "H-hey guys..?" They all looked at (...), he quickly went silent when he saw all there eyes looking strait at his. "I-I uh.." he cleared his throat and tried to be confident, even though it's just 4 people. "Why not we go to that Playhouse! I wanna go play with the play place! I think there's lots of slides down there!" .(1170) looked around, looking if any kid heard them. "Of course!" Marie giggled and gave a gasp as she placed her hand on her face, "oooo! Yes let's go to that play place!" She said with such excitement, "I even brought this book from the school! Miss Joy gave it to me!"  (1160) looked at Marie with glitter in his eyes. "Oh, A book! From Miss Delight's sister?!" "Mhm! That's right (1160)!" (1160) smiled back at Marie with a slight chuckle, he grabbed her hands gently and laughed. "Aw.. how sweet of her sister giving you a book.." Marie used her empty hand to show the book, she put it between her arms and holded (1160)'s other hand, it was out of no where causing him to blush slightly. Theodore and the other two boys looked at eachother surprised, they knew exactly what (1160) was thinking... Theodore moved closer to the two other boys face and giggled quietly. "OOO. Someone's in love.." "hah!" (1170) laughed along quietly. "Aw there so in love, if only Bobby Bearhug was here. She's like a Cupid to anything that means love.." (...) Smirked as he bunched them together. "Yea.. and hey!" He said with his eyes wide open. "Valentine's Day is coming after all." "Oh yea!" The boys looked back at the obvious love that (1160) can feel behind Marie's heart. Marie gripped onto her Mommy long legs toy, (1160) brushed a hair strand off Marie's cheek and laughed. "Heh, you really like that toy. Don't you?" "Y-yea.. she was always my favorite ever since we all met her-" Theodore stopped there conversation, he jumped on top of there shoulders with his arms and laughed. "SOOO, are we gonna go?" The two quickly stopped and blushed in embarrassment. "Y-yea.." Marie said as she started walking towards the playhouse. (1160) groaned as he catches up with Marie.

"Aw.. what a obvious cute couple." Theodore said as he looked at the other two boys. "Right guys?"

"Right!"

(Yea I may have shipped Marie (Mommy long legs) with (1160) Boxy Boo... SO DEAL WITH IT CAUSE ITS CUTE UGH- 🤭)

"Hey CatNap! CatNap? Caaaatnap!" CatNap quickly opened his eyes from the voice calling his name. "H-Huh?" He perked up his ears as he noticed DogDay waiting at the opened door. There here. "Are you, alright..?" DogDay said as his facial expression was filled with worryness. He always worried for his friends more then himself, thats what makes DogDay really unique from the other critters... "Y-yea.." CatNap grabbed his long tail on his arms so it wouldn't get stuck between the doors. DogDay sighed in relief as he opened one hand, a gesture. "Do.. do you need help, getting off the cart?" "I... I'm fine." DogDay smiled as he quickly grabbed his backpack from the corner and ran out. "Well come on! The others are waiting!"  He laughed as he ran down the door and quickly down the steps. He sighed.. he wanted the day to be over already instead of boring lessons from Miss Delight. He grabbed his backpack and walked out groaning as he was in a hunchback walk. "ugh.." he saw the doors immediately shutting and the cart going up back into the dark.. no way to leave Playcare until tommarow morning.. his attention was caught when he saw all the critters waiting at the school. He didn't think DogDay meant it litterly that EVERYONE was waiting. Hr quickly got worried, his heart started racing as he walked towards DogDay. "H-hi.. again." CatNap mumbled awkwardly as he slowly let go of his long tail. "Hey CatNap!" DogDay said a little to loud, catching someone's attention. CraftyCorn. She looked behind her, and what did she know. Her lover of her life is there, "DogDay!" She yelled out as she quickly ran towards DogDay and hugged him tightly. "Wo-woah!" DogDay yelped as he got pressured from CraftyCorns presence. "Y-your so- strong?!" CatNap quickly jumped by her appearance too, he quickly stood still and watched as CraftyCorn just hug DogDay. It was definitely a very uncomfortable experience... Very, Uncomfortable. His heart started to slow down a bit from how weird this is. "O-oh! CatNap!" She quickly got off DogDays arms with a giant smirk, it caught CatNap off guard. "It's nice to see you back!" She lied, "Where have you've been!" CatNap gave a worried look, he gripped onto his backpack strip and felt uncomfortable. DogDay noticed how his friend was uncomfortable from this very random moment, he stepped in, literally. He stood next to CatNap placing a hand on his shoulder. "Oh, he was delivering some things to someone. Though he got lost though that Box-y-Storage." CraftyCorn flicked her hair behind her back and gave a 'worried' look at CatNap. "Aw.. how.." she stopped and looked to her left and right. "Scary.. wait. Did you say Box-y-Storage-" a yell was heard from a far, it came from the Councler Building. "CATNAP!" everyone stopped talking and looked at CatNap. CatNap felt quickly terrified and worried. DogDay looked behind CatNap and saw Player yelling out loud for him, "hey CatNap, Player is calling you!" CatNap slowly looked behind him and saw Player waiting patiently at the steps... "...oh. right. Today is Monday." He lowered his head down, DogDay looked back at CatNap. He placed his hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "Hey CatNap." This caught his attention, he slowly looked back at DogDay. "I'll wait for you before class.. I'll wait in the hallway for you. I'll tell Miss Delight that your late for a reason. Pls." He said with a reassuring smile.. the same nice smile. "You'll be okay.." he said. CatNap's heart went fast once more and he mumbled. His face and his confidence went right up. "Alright! I'll be alright.. I won't take long!" He quickly put his backpack on correctly and ran off, waving goodbye to DogDay.

"Don't take to long!"

...

End, of Part 1: A new beginning of life...

(WOAH, what a long chapter. Definitely worth the 5 day wait eh? Well. Thank you so much for the support on this book. Makes me DEADASS happy. I took long so I can make a good ass chapter. Also because I was studying on writing and getting better. Life has been taking me over but, I won't leave this book to die. Hopefully we can see something special in the next chapter... Hopefully...)