Chaper 3

Shigaraki: who are you?

???: my name is Ddraig the welsh dragon of dominion and you Shigaraki Hyoudou are my new host

Shigaraki was stunned by what he heard he had one of the heavenly power on top of the quirks you had already received.

Ddraig: I have to say to awaken me at such a young age is very impressive. But then again you are the successor of All For One aren't you?

Shigaraki: H-how do you know about that?

Ddraig: I have been with you since birth and I have taken a glimpse into your memory's of your previous life but that's beside the point the reason I am talking with you now is because I want to get a head start on your training with the boosted gear

Shigaraki: I see well let's get started then

Ddraig: I agree

(Time skip 10 years)
For the 10 years every night after he went to sleep he would train in his mindscape not only working to master the boosted gear but also his other quirks. During that time he manure unlock balance breaker at the age of 10 and at the age of 13 he was able to use juggernaut drive for 2 hours before he started to lose his sanity.

During this time he was also told by his parents that he was adopted though he didn't really care after all they were the ones who had raised him. He had no ill will to his birth parents just neutrality. He did however dyed his hair a very light blue just in case his true identity was discovered. He also learned the ability to sense someone's race.

During his middle school years he met two people called Matsuda and Motohama. The two were well known perverts in the school but Shigaraki didn't seem to care he saw the good things in them.

He has also a hired assassin in the supernatural world who has made quite the name for himself they even started to call him the "Walking Destruction" he had also managed to gain an alliance with the Yokai faction and the Shinto Faction thanks to him rescuing the daughter of the head of the Yokai faction. He had also made a name for himself in the human world as a very popular clothing model

We now see him at the entrance of the former all girls school Kuoh Academy. This school is very prestigious and only took in about 40 male students Shigaraki scored the highest in the exams while his two friend barely made it in.

Shigaraki: Well my first day in highschool

Ddraig: *Teasing* (hey now partner think about the positives you can maybe start your own harem here)

During the past 10 years the two formed a brother like bond with each other. Shigaraki shared what his life was like and what he had experienced. Ddraig offered the boy sympathy having to go through what he had gone through would be tough for anyone even himself. Even though they formed this tight bond that didn't stop Ddraig from teasing him.

Shigaraki: *flustered* S-shut u-up! And if I do that I would be just like my two perverted friends

Ddraig laughed at the boy knowing how easy it was to get him flustered with conversation like this. As Shigaraki was walking through the entrance of the school he noticed he was being eyed at a lot from the females he got looks of lust and from the males he got looks of envy and jealous and who could blame them. He has a 6pack and very noticeable muscles but not to noticeable to where you looks like a body builder.

(Mini-timeskip)

As he was about to walk into his classroom he had a feeling has rarely ever felt before. Nervousness even in his previous life he only attended elementary school after his former master took him in he was home schooled and never got to experience his middle and highschool life. He quickly calmed his nerves and walked noticing two familiar faces.

Motohama: Yo! Shiggy my man how are you doing?

Shigaraki: I'm doing alright what is the infamous perverted duo doing?

Yes Shigaraki only two friends in this school were know as the perverted duo. Matsuda who has a shaved head who used to be a jock was now a member of the photo club and had a unique love for Lolis he earned the nickname "Perverted baldy" Meanwhile Motohama was no better he was at the top of his class in middle school but then he learned that he had the skill to tell any women's three sizes just simply by looking at them once earring him the nickname "three size scouter" people began to spread rumors about Shigaraki being a hidden third member but that was quickly disproved when he showed no interest of the girls and in fact was trying to keep his two friends in check.

Matsuda: Were currently Momo Momzonos weekly issue! Here check it out man!

Matsuda handed his friend the magazine only for it to be quickly torn to shreds just as he was about to yell at him the teacher came in and class began

(Time-skip)

Matsuda: WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT MAN!?

Currently right now the Shigaraki and his friends were eating lunch. His friends had just gotten beaten up by the kendo club for peaking on them. They decided to eat in front of the old school building and was currently shut down and only used by the Occult Research club or ORC for short. At they were eating they noticed one of schools queens Rias Gremory heir to the Gremory family and sister of the current devil king Lucifer. Though everyone who was unaware of the supernatural just called her Rias-Senpai or Onnesama. Shigaraki decided to use his search quirk on her since he already knew who she was thanks to Ddraig. Rias then made eye contact with Shigaraki and smiled at him which caused the boy to blush. His friends then started to ask him why would she smile at him and was asking if they knew each other.

(Scene change)

Rias: Akeno who is that boy?

Akeno: the one with white hair? His name is Shigaraki Hyoudou in class
2-B he is quite the genius if you ask m. Why do you ask are you interested in him?

Rias: No just curious also checkmate

Akeno: Aww I was hoping to beat you

Rias: I could see right through your plan. I'm going to go take a shower now

Akeno: yes I will get you a change of clothes ready

As rias walked into the shower she began to think to herself

Rias: just who are you Shigaraki?

(Time-skip)

Classes had ended for the day and he has gotten his own nickname the "white haired prince" he didn't know who came up with that but he couldn't care in the slightest. Shigaraki was walking home he stoped by a bridge but he soon felt two presence behind him he had deduced one to be a fallen angel due to the dark holy aura surrounding them. He then decorate other had to be devil due to the dark aura but this person seemed to be hiding. He turned around a saw a girl around the same age as him wearing a different school uniform he had never seen before with the letter P embroidered on it.

???: um excuse are you Shigaraki Hyoudou?

Shigaraki: yes that is me how can I help you?

???: well I was wondering if I could be your girlfriend?

Shigaraki: W-wait W-why me!?

???: well I've seen you around town before and you seem like the perfect person so would you please go out with me?!

Ddraig: (partner I suggest you go along with her you and I can both tell she is a fallen that and she seems to have some ulterior motives who knows this could be fun)

Shigaraki: (I agree I'll go along with and see what information I can gather out of her)

Shigaraki: how about this Sunday's at 11?

???: that's perfect here's my contact info I'll see you then!

Shigaraki: wait! You never told me your name!

???: it's Yumma Amano!

Shigaraki then used his "Search" quirk before she left his line of sight. He noticed the devil that had been watching him had disappeared he didn't care. He then smirked to himself knowing that this weekend was going to be very eventful. He then started to walk home wondering how this would all play out........

End of chapter