Chapter 14

Riser: Y-you! Guards seize them!

Multiple guards emerged from the crowd. But they soon stopped by an enormous pressure they felt. It was coming from Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: That's enough one more step and the Shinto faction might just wage war on you

Riser: W-what do you mean?!

Shigaraki: My allies and me are currently allied with the Shinto faction and they would be more than happy to come to my aid if they had learned that one of the devils tried to attack me

Suddenly Riser remembered that he tried to kill him back then and feared he may haves doomed his entire race. Sirzechs emerged from the crowd to try to ease the situation.

Sirzechs: you wouldn't do that against your own kind would you?

They shocked everyone in the room, most especially both Rias and Sona and their peerages. Had he lied to them about his race? Shigaraki only looked at him with a completely serious look.

Sirzechs: You would.....

Shigaraki: There is a way to resolve this situation. I want to fight the punk over there. His peerage can join in for all I care.

He gestured over to Riser who seemed to be sweating heavily. Sirzechs thought about the proposal. He and the other Satans knew they had no chance against all out war with the Shinto faction. He had to think about the many instead of the few.

Sirzechs: I accept to your conditions. However what would you like in exchange.

Many nobles in the crowd were infuriated that this mere nobody was being offered a reward. Many were about to speak up but were shut up by the looks Dabi and Toga were giving them.

Shigaraki: What I want is for the marriage between the two of them to be abolished and for Rias to be allowed to choose who she wants to marry

Rias started to cry after she had lost the rating game she thought it was over for her. But her savior had come back to rescue her from this moment.

Riser: My lord surely you aren't being serious?

Sirzechs: Riser your actions may have doomed our race. If you have to die in order for the rest of us to live that is fine by me.

Suddenly Both Shigaraki and Riser and his peerage were teloported to the same battlefield they had used for the rating game between Rias and Riser.

(Scene-change)

Shigaraki was currently in the O.R.C building he looked out the window and noticed the sky was an ever changing color sky. He then heard a voice come over an intercom

Grayfia: Hello my name is Grayfia the head maid of the Gremory household and I will be the Referee for this fight. Both sides will have 10 minutes to come up with a plan after the time is the fight will commence.

Shigaraki could only chuckle to himself as this was going to be a spectacle.

(Mini-Timeskip)

The ten minutes were up and current Shigaraki was staining on top of the roof of the O.R.C he was waiting for Riser and his flunkies. He grew impatient and decided to end this quickly.

Shigaraki: I guess I'm gonna have to draw him out.

He then started to charge a powerful blast using "Explosion" he decided to use that signature move from that angry Pomeranian brat from his past life.

Shigaraki: Howitzer Impact Clutser!

He sent of a multitude of high power blast to Riser base which happed to be the student council building. Multiple dust clouds started to form obscuring the few for the spectators. Once the dust had settled Grayfias voice rang out.

Grayfia: R-risersamas 8 Pawns, 2 Rooks, 2 Knights, 2 Bishops are retired.

Everyone who was spectating was shocked that he was able to takeout most of his Peerage with a single attack. They were very curious of who he was.

Back to the battlefield Shigaraki was making his way towards the student council building. From the wreckage Riser and his Queen emerged. Riser was covered in flames trying to heal himself.

Riser: You damn brat you'll pay!!

His queen then charged and unleashed a powerful explosion attack towards Shigaraki which hit him dead on. Rias and Sona and their Peerages were shocked and worried that might be the end for him. But suddenly they saw a figure come out from the smoke.

Shigaraki: Aren't those fireworks adorable?

Shigaraki emerged from the smoke with not a single scratch on him. Thanks to his. "Hyper Regeneration" he then lunged at Riser Queen punching her square in the ribs breaking a few.

Grayfia: Riser Queen retired

Shigaraki then launched himself at Riser. Shigaraki then used "Blackwhip+Hardening" on his fist to hit Riser. He was then sent flying he was now covered in even more flames as his body was working over time to heal him.

Riser: Just what are you?!

Shigaraki: Hm who am I well I'm glad you asked....

Shigarakis hair started to change from his current hair into a white. He then started to form a magic circle in the palm of his hands. He also had summoned the boosted gear. He also revealed his wings. He had 14 wings in total more than any of the Satans. Many spectators were stunned. But two individuals spectating the match widen their eyes significantly.

Shigaraki: My name is Shigaraki Gremory the first son of Sirzechs and Grayfia. I am also this generations Red Dragon Emperor. Oh and I'm also the right hand of the Shinto Trinity.

Everyone in the audience was shocked at the revelation. Riser however was scared shitless not only was he the son of two of the most powerful devils. Not only was allied with the Shinto faction. He was also this generation's Red Dragon Emperor.

Shigaraki: Now Riser let me ask you a question.

Shigaraki then grabbed Riser by the throat and held him up

Shigaraki: Do you know what I wish for the most? Well I'll tell you I simply want a world where me and my friends can live however we please. Now are you going to give up or am I going to have to kill you?

Riser: I-I Surender!!!!!

Riser screamed at the top of his lungs. The two of the were then teloported back to the ceremony hall. Shigaraki the walked toward Rias and told her

Shigaraki: Congrats on becoming a free woman I'll see you on Monday.

He then walked over towards Dabi and Toga who were smiling at him to which he did the same. He then created a portal for the three of them to go back home. He do however have one last thing to say.

Shigaraki: What's the matter Mom and Dad it looks like you two have seen a ghost

The two of them were stunned as this was the final nail in the coffin for them. He was their first born son the one they had abandoned all those years ago. Shigarki then walked through the portal to head back home............

End of Season 1

Mann, am I happy how this turned out. The next chapter will be a sort of recap and new stuff. I don't want to say too much of what it will be because I'm still working on it myself but yeah, tell me what you think about it.