Chapter 5

Rias Gremory was currently sitting in a chair the student council office with her peerage. Across from her was her child hood friend Sona Shitori. But that is just an alias in the supernatural world she is known as Sona Sitri heir of the Sitri clan and sister of the current leviathan. Standing behind her was her peerage.

Sona: Your telling me he stole a fallen angels power?!

Rias: Yes me and my peerage saw it with our own eyes

Sona: This is very bad and you only made it worse by trying to inadvertently kill him

Rias: *sad* Yes I know

Sona: what matters though is that he is still willing to here you out I suggest trying to form a alliance with him

Rias: yes I will

After this conversation both heiresses went home along with their peerages.
It was the next day and Shigaraki was making his way towards school. He was thinking what he would tell the devils. Obviously he wouldn't tell them about his reincarnation but he is planning on telling them the he is the generations red dragon emperor.

Ddraig: (you know partner you could try to make a sort of alliance with them)

Shigaraki: (I know but they might try to push me to become one of their servants which I am against)

Ddraig (understood partner)

(Time-skip End of the day)

Shigarki: today was boring I probably should make my way to the ORC building.

Random Girl 1: Ahhhhh! It's Kiba

Shigaraki looked to his left and saw the person walking through. It was a blond her boy probably the same age as him. He could see why he was this schools "prince charming"

Kiba: you must be Shigaraki Hyoudou correct?

Shigaraki: yes I am how can I help you?

Kiba: my club president Rias Gremory would like to speak to you

Shigaraki: I see well lead the way

Shigaraki and Kiba made their way to the old school building which was the club room for the ORC. As they made their way inside Shigaraki noticed some familiar faces. Sitting on a couch was a petite young girl known as the schools mascot Koneko Toujou. Standing behind a table was the second queen of the School was Akeno Himejama. Sitting at the table was the club president Rias Gremory.

Rias: welcome Shigaraki to our club room please sit

Shigaraki obliged with he request

Shigarki: no problem but aren't you going to ask your friends to come out?

Everyone currently present had a look of shock on their face

Rias: *confused* what do you mean?

Shigarki: I'm saying I can detect at least 7 more devils present.

Rias: Sona you can come out

Out from the double doors came Sona and her peerage came in

Sona: I'm surprised you were able to detect us

Shigarki: it's one of my abilities called "search" it allows me to keep an eye on people while also seeing their weaknesses

???: Hey! Show president some respect!

Shigaraki: Now let me make this clear if you don't apologize to me right this second I will disintegrate you into nothing

He makes his point by grabbing a vase that was nearby and made it instantly decay into nothing

Sona: Saji! Apologize right now!

Saji: Y-yes President

Saji: I'm sorry for being disrespected

Shigaraki: it's fine just don't let it happen again now let's move on to the bigger issue.

Rias: yes I agree. First we would like to know what exactly are you?

Shigarki: well I'm a pureblood devil just like Rias and Sona

Everyone was shocked by the statement. They all wondered what household he belonged to

Sona: What household do you belong to?

Shigaraki: I'm sorry but that is a very personal topic to me. But I will say I was given many different abilities

They accepted his words however Akeno had a certain look in her eyes.

Rias: I see... next question what exactly are your powers?

Shigarki: well I have multiple probably hundreds but some notable ones are "Search" which I already explained. "Decay" which as the name suggests I can decay anything I touch within a matter of seconds. My most notable power is called "All For One" which allows me to steal and give powers to others. Oh and also I'm this generations red dragon emperor.

He says as he summons the boosted gear. Both heiresses were stunned at what they heard. Neither of them have ever heard of such powers. On top of that he also possessed the boosted gear which alone is capable of killing gods who knows how powerful he could be with all his powers.

Rias: Wait a minute if your a pure blood how do you have a sacred gear.

Both Rias and Sonas peerage were also interested. Acourding to what they know only people with human DNA could receive sacred gears.

Shigaraki: To be honest I don't even know myself not even Ddraig knows

This was a lie he was told ever since the God of the Bible died the sacred gear system was having issues

Shigaraki: now I have a question to ask the two of you. How would feel about forming an alliance with me? It would be a non aggression agreement and I would help you if the need arises.

Both heiress thought about the benefits they could have from this arrangement especially Rias

Rias and Sona: Yes!

Shigaraki: I see well I should get going thank you both for taking time to talk with me. Oh and one more thing here is my contact information in case you need it

He handed is contact information to everyone which caused a notable blush from both heiress and their queens. With that Shigaraki stood up and left the clubroom. Both heiress were happy they could come to an agreement. Perhaps he could help Rias with her marriage situation.......

End of chapter.....