Chapter 17

Shigaraki opened his eyes and was surprised with what he saw. He wasn't in his bedroom instead he was in the vestige realm. In front of him were the nine users of OFA sitting in their chairs. Ddraig was also there however he seemed to be a chibi dragon. He was very surprised to see two people in particular.

Nana: Hello Tenko, or would it be more appropriate to call you Shigaraki?

It was his grandmother Nana Shimura. She was the 7th user of OFA.

Izuku: I would say it is Shigaraki since that is what he is called in this world.

He looked over to Izuku and was completely surprised to see him here.

Shigaraki: W-what is going on?

Ddraig: Easy now partner

Yoichi: Calm yourself we are just as confused as you but we have some theories to explain the current situation.

Shigaraki took a deep breath and then nodded his head for them to continue.

Yoichi: as you know a piece of the user resides in the quirk factor.

Kudo: When you were hit with Izuku punches during your fight you were given OFA

Bruce: Which is the reason you are now able to communicate with us.

Hikage: we all thought we were going to disappear, but that was until we woke up and we were back in this realm.

Daigoro: We were approached by the same person who reincarnated you. He told us that our mission was not over.

En: He told us that there is an evil that exist in this world worse than All for one.

Nana: he told us that we need to assist you in your mission to prepare yourself for your mission

Yagi: however not all of us were on board with helping you.

He gestured too Kudo, Bruce, Hikage, Daigoro and En

Izuku: But we decided to put aside our differences for the time being in order to help you.

Shigaraki was stunned at what they said. Takaya never told him about a mission for him. The fact that he was given so many powers could only be his way of preparing him for this fight. What stunned him the most is the fact that the past OFA users were willing to help him. His master had killed almost all of them and they were still willing to help him.

Shigaraki: What is this beings name?

Yoichi: He did not tell us.

Izuku: What we should be focusing on is your training. Starting now when you go to sleep we will train you on how to use the past users quirks.

Shigaraki nodded his head at what he was saying. He decided to spend the remaining time to catch up with Nana and Izuku.

(Time-Skip)

When Shigaraki woke up he was surprised. He was in his bed by himself  normally he would have at least 2 people in his bed sleeping with him.
He then looked at the time and his body shot up. It was 7:45 and school starts at 8:15. He then rushed to everyone's bedrooms to wake them up. When he made his way downstairs he noticed Tiamat had made breakfast for him and his companions. Dabi, Toga and Asia then made their way downstairs and the four of them chowed down their breakfast and ran towards school.

(Scene-Change)

Currently Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga and Asia were in the ORC eating their lunches. Rias had asked them if they would want to use their club room to which they accepted. They all made conversation with one another.  Shigaraki could only smile to himself enjoying his semi peaceful life before his mission.

(Timeskip)

Shigaraki was currently in his living room looking at the mountain of letters he had received. Over the past few days he had been getting sent dozens of letters from many noble families. After his identity was revealed to the supernatural it was complete chaos. Many went after Sirzechs and Grayfia for abandoning there child. That was quickly stopped after they realized how powerful there faction could be if they had him on there side. So many families came to his house asking or demanding him to join there peerages. When he said no some of them try to use force. They were quickly sent back to their homes with burn marks and cuts courtesy of Dabi and Toga respectively. Some of the letters he received were marriage proposals from many Nobel female devils. One in particular stood out it was from Ravel Phenex. Lastly he had received his own set of evil pieces. When he had infused his own energy into them they all had mutated. He decided to not use them at the time being and decided to hold off. Everything was going as well as it could for him. That was until he heard a loud crashing noise coming from his backyard. He, Toga and Dabi had rushed outside to see what was the cause of the noise and were shocked of what they saw.

Shigaraki: Spinner, Twice, Compress and that yakuza kid?! What the hell are you doing here?!

End of chapter