Chapter 16

Currently we see Millicas and Asia and Shigaraki sitting in the living room. Millicas was telling Asia how the battle went With Riser. Asia was listening intently. Then Shigarakis phone started to ring. He looked at who was calling and noticed it was Rias he immediately answered the call.

Rias: Hello Shigaraki how are you?

Shigaraki: I'm fine what's up? why did you call me?

Rias: Well you see my Nephew went missing and I think he might be with you is that true?

Shigaraki then looked towards Millicas who had a nervous smile on their face. Shigaraki could only sigh at his antics.

Shigaraki: Yeah he's here are you gonna come to get him? or do you want to bring him?

Rias: I'll be there in a few minutes just wait

She ended the call when she noticed her mother was listening close to the conversation. She seemed to be very happy as she clapped her hands together and said.

Venelana: well isn't this perfect! Why don't we go down to say hi?

Everyone seemed to agree with the idea. However both Sirzechs and Grayfia seemed to be hesitant but went along with it.

(TIMESKIP)

Currently we see Millicas, Shigaraki, Dabi and Toga in the living room. Millicas was enjoying some candy his brother had gotten for him. Toga and Dabi were just chatting. Shigaraki then heard the doorbell ring again. He stood up and went to answer the door and noticed many people were in front of him.

Shigaraki: Dang I thought I would have more time

Venelana then stepped forward and introduced herself.

Venelana: Family matters like this should be dealt with immediately. My name is Venelana Gremory and I am your Grandmother

Zeoticus: And I and Zeoticus Gremory your Grandfather.

Shigaraki: yes it's very nice to meet you come in Millicas is inside. We also have a lot to discuss.

He motioned for the group to follow him inside. Dabi and Toga had decided to join him. They all marveled at how lavish his house was. He then led them to his conference room. They all sat down waiting for someone to speak.

Shigaraki: now where should we start?

Sirzechs: How do you have so much power?! When you were a child you had none!

Shigaraki: Well after you left me at that shrine I finally started to show signs of having demonic energy. More specifically it lays within my hands which allows me to use me signature "Decay" ability.

Toga: If you two had just waited a few hours longer you would have seen for yourselves.

Both Sirzechs and Grayfia had downcast expressions.They both had get horrible for what they have done. Grayfia started to cry softly which didn't go unnoticed.

Zeoticus: More importantly I heard you were able to steal a fallen Angels power care to explain? Also how did you manage to get a Sacred gear?

Shigaraki: I was born with a special ability that I have called "All for One" which allows me to take and give powers. As for the second question I know that heavens sacred gear system hasn't been functioning properly. I would have to guess since i had no demonic energy it must've mistaken me for a human.

Everyone on the Gremory side was completely shocked. To have the ability to take a persons power was a game changer.

Sirzechs: Now our final question will you rejoin us so we can be family?

Dabi: Oh that's rich. Now that he shows immense power now you want him back?

Shigaraki: Dabi shut it!

Shigaraki glared at him which cause Dabi to keep his mouth shut.

Shigaraki: the people who I see as my mother and father is Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi....

Everyone in the room fell silent. Sirzechs and Grayfia were both saddened by the news. They couldn't really blame him though. They weren't there for him when he was growing up.

Shigaraki: However.... I would like to give you two a second chance

Sirzechs and Grayfia are stunned by his words they both were happy that they had a chance to redeem themselves as parents.

Sirzechs: Yes! Thank you!

Shigaraki: Dont mention it. Also you can hug me now if you want.

Grayfia then rushed over to him and gave him a bone crushing hug. Shigaraki could only chuckle to himself. He then thought of something he could do.

Shigaraki: There is something I need your help with

Sirzechs: What is it?

Shigaraki: I want to head to Kuroka old master place

Everyone in the room except for Dabi, Toga and Millicas tensed up.

Grayfia: And why is that?

Shigaraki: well she has been living with me and ever since she told me about her past. Something about the story doesn't add up. How could her a Nekoshou a race know for their mastery over senjutsu go mad?

Everyone in the room widen their eyes. They hadn't thought about it that much. It did seem strange to them.

Rias: Wait! Why didn't you tell me about this?!

Shigaraki: Because that would've gone so well, how could I casually tell you that I have a wanted fugitive in my house without you going crazy.

Rias was about to retort but she didn't. She had to admit he had a point.

Grayfia: Okay let's get going then

Grayfia prepared a magic circle for them. Shigaraki had told Dabi and Toga to keep an eye on his brother in the mean time. Zeoticus and Venelana had returned to the Gremory territory to attend to their matters. The remaking went through the portal

Dabi: So Kid wanna learn how to dance?

Millicas looked at him with curiosity while Toga face palmed herself

(Scene-Change)

Shigaraki, Rias, Sirzechs and Grayfia had arrived at Kuroka masters home. They had made their way inside and they all could smell the scent of rotting corpses. Shigaraki then noticed something off about one of the bookshelves. He approached it and activated "Decay" and saw there was a spiraling staircase that led to an unknown area.

Shigaraki: I'm assuming you never found this?

Sirzechs: No we haven't

Shigaraki noticed for them to follow home which they did. When they had made it to the bottom they were horrified and disgusted with what they saw. They saw multiple dead bodies some were in test tubes that seemed to be broken. They had to hold themselves back form throwing up. Shigaraki then noticed something. He made his way to a notebook. He looked at the contents only to be infuriated. Inside were the details about how her master would experiment on his servants trying to make them super devils.

Shigaraki: I think this will be more than enough evidence to clear her name

He passed the notebook to his parents. They quickly glimpsed it and they were equally infuriated.

Sirzechs: This is I will make sure her name will be clear.

Shigaraki nodded towards them before teleporting them back to his home to pick up Millicas. After saying there goodbyes Shigaraki only had one last thought in his head.....

Shigaraki: wait if Rias is my cousin then that means OH GOD!!

End of Chapter