The Test - FxM - Part One

Woman gets edged, then tests possible idea of sexual torture. Friends with benefits.

Tw: Edging, teasing, praises.
———————————————————

The truth was, Isla has nobody to blame but herself.

She'd known for a while that Matt was researching what she flippantly called 'sex drugs' ('Arousal hormone therapy products,' Matt tried to correct her), and then, last time they hung out, she had a few drinks and pestered him for details.

"Yeah, but they are basically for sex, right?" she asked him.

"Well, basically, yeah," he admitted, laughing.

"So, what do they do? Make you more turned on? Give you better stamina? Not that you need that," she added, grinning at him.

They'd slept together a bunch of times while they were students together, and once or twice since, though they didn't see each other as much. Isla had no complaints. In fact, she'd harbored a bit of a crush on him for years, although she'd tried to keep to the casual friends-with-benefits arrangement they'd agreed.

He rolled his eyes, although his smile was somewhat smug.

"Well, we have drugs that do both those things. The one we're working on now is different, though."

"Different how?"

"Well, there's a bit of interest right now in the whole idea of orgasm delay and denial..."

"So, what? The drugs delay your orgasm?"

Isla tried not to let her excitement--or the slight wetness in her underwear--show in her voice. A bit of interest. She wondered what he'd say if she told him some of the stuff she'd been reading and watching lately. How she'd been practising edging and denying herself for longer periods.

'Well, the one we're testing right now does a bit more than that. It blocks your orgasm entirely until you take an antidote. Or that's the idea. We're still doing tests before it gets released, but it's basically there.'

Isla's pussy throbbed involuntarily.

They ended up at Isla's place that night, and, as they kissed on her bed, Matt's fingers finding their way past her lacy underwear while she felt his cock swell against her thigh, she whispered in his ear:

'Edge me, please. Don't let me cum.'

He stilled, and there was a thrill of excitement in his voice.

'For real?'

'Please. I want it.'

He kissed her again, his lips tracing along her jaw and down her neck. His fingers slid down her slit, wet since their conversation earlier, and Isla sighed and pushed her hips against him. She heard his breath quicken.

She'd always had a tendency to be submissive, and it worked well with Matt's liking to be a little dominant, although he playfully complained about her tendency to top from the bottom.

They'd never tried real orgasm control before, though. Nothing beyond a bit of mutual teasing. She could tell how much he was into it by the way his cock got harder, though. Maybe it was the work he was doing. The experiments must make him think about it.

His fingers circled her clit, finding the rhythm she liked, the pad of his thumb pushing her little bud around. Driving her higher, closer, her fists in the sheets as she moaned.

'Oh... Oh, my God, I'm going to cum...' Isla moaned.

And he stopped. His hand pulled back, leaving her gasping and writhing on the bed. Again and again, his fingers working her towards the edge, towards the mind-blowing orgasm she knew was waiting for her.

Each time, Matt stopped, laughing gently at her desperation. Each time she was left bucking at the air, the orgasm fading, leaving her only with the sharp torture of the edge.

How long it went on, Isla wasn't sure, but she didn't think she'd ever been so horny or desperate to cum. She'd edged herself long and hard, but this was different. When she touched herself, she always knew she was in control, really.

She could give up at any point and cum. Now there was no control. If she reached for her pussy, he pushed her hands away. He worked her body like an expert, using everything he knew about what she liked against her.

When he finally rolled her over and fucked her from behind, Isla was a wet, squirming mess. His cock felt incredible, driving into her, hot thrusts into her aching pussy, hard and fast. In no time, she felt the orgasm rolling up again, impossible to stop.

'Oh, fuck, can I cum? Please can I cum?' she gasped.

'Cum for me,' his voice came from behind her, low and urgent. 'Cum now, and moan for me.'

The words were hardly out of his mouth before Isla's pussy was clenching over his cock, the orgasm rippling through her whole body. The sound that escaped her mouth was more like a wail as she bucked her ass to meet his erratic thrusts.

And then, with a final thrust, Matt pulled her hips tight up to him, groaning as he came deep in her pussy.

Isla was shaking as she collapsed face forward onto the bed, Matt rolling off her to lie beside her. For a moment, neither of them spoke, their breath slowly calming.

'Never knew you were into orgasm denial,' he said at last, a strange note in his voice as he turned his head to look at her. 'Have you done that before?'

'Yes,' Isla admitted. 'I mean, I've been teased. And...' She hesitated before going on. 'I've teased myself for much longer.'

'Oh yeah?' His brown eyes were full of interest, with a gleam of something that maybe went beyond interest. 'Like, how long are we talking?'

'I went two weeks once. I was trying for a month, but I couldn't last.'

Matt laughed.

'Poor girl. Horny pussy got the better of you,' he teased. 'That's hot, though.'

———————————————————
Word Count: 1,001

Just a new idea! Tell me how you enjoy it! Don't forget to check out my other stories, vote, or leave a recommendation!

Have a good day / night!

-Alexai<3