The Test - FxM - Part Three

Woman gets edged, then tests possible idea of sexual torture. Friends with benefits.

Tw: Edging, teasing, praises
———————————————————

Twenty minutes later, after she's been escorted to the bathroom by Aubrey and eaten a snack, she's strapped in again. Her skin still tingles with intense arousal, but the edge has faded a little, the orgasms a little further away. Aubrey again massages the cream well into her pussy, and Isla's sure she's not imagining it that the woman lingers on her clit, stroking a little longer than necessary. She whimpers as Aubrey's fingers disappear.

Two hours done. Four to go.

This time, a silicon dildo is mounted below the vibrator. As the device moves forwards, Aubrey holds Isla's pussy lips open for it, but it slides in with almost no resistance, she's so wet. Isla moans loudly as it fills her. It's as thick and long as a large cock, and her pussy pulses around it as it sinks the entire length in and stops.

"In position," Aubrey says.

The vibrator starts again, a slow purr. And inside Isla's pussy, the dildo starts to vibrate too, at the same slow speed. Slowly--tortuously slowly--it moves back, delicious friction along her wet pussy walls. Almost all the way out until only the tip sits inside her, then--even more slowly, if possible--all the way in again. Isla moans again, thrusting her hips against it, but even her wildest thrusts can't speed it up. In and out. In and out. And all the time, the vibrator hums directly on her clit.

It's unbearable. She can't bear it. She's going to go insane.

A click, and the speed increases. As the buzzing dildo bottoms out yet again in her pussy, Isla a hits a sharp edge, and stays there. Sobbing and writhing, as much as she can in the bonds, she rides an endless edge. She's insanely, impossible close, but the orgasm is out of reach.

The dildo, merciless and untiring, fucks her harder and faster, her pussy clenching around it. The vibrator hums on her clit at an agonisingly high speed. She can't speak. She can't think. She can't struggle. She can't cum.

All she can do is feel.

They cycle her up and down again, through new speeds and rhythms. Sometimes the fucking stops with the dildo inside her, leaving her helplessly humping her pussy onto it. No matter what they do, there's no orgasm. She's never imagined being so horny and stimulated and unable to cum.

When it stops again, she's lost all track of everything. She's not sure she could remember her own name if they asked. They give her a couple of minutes to recover, but the need barely recedes.

Aubrey unstraps her and brings her another drink, then, as she leaves, Matt slips into the room again.

"We're all taking a break now, so you have a bit longer," he tells her.

Through the haze, Isla notices he's looking a little hot and bothered himself. She still can't speak, though. Her hand has moved involuntarily to her pussy and she's frantically rubbing her tender, aching clit. Matt watches her, his gaze heating up.

"I ought to stop you doing that."

Isla whimpers, pleading.

"But you can't cum, so it makes no difference, and there's nobody else watching now. And goddamnit, you're hot."

Her other hand reaches for her, catching his wrist and pulling it towards her. He laughs.

"Fuck, Isla."

He can't resist it, though. His hand follows her to her pussy, and two of his fingers slide inside. Isla whines. No matter how good the dildo feels, Matt's fingers are better. She wishes it was his cock.