Two Is Better Than One - MxMxM - Part One

TW: Submissive male gets penetrated by two dominants. Pet names, teasing, slight edging & praise are also included. Slight sadism / masochism.
-------------------

Daniel had planned this night since he had discovered the dirty fantasy. His thin frame was barely covered with a tight, black lace thong, and a bikini top made of a material that irritated his hardened nipples.

A little after finding his own place, he found a website fitting his horny needs. He posted a message begging for two men, receiving many offers, but only Adam and Liam stood out.

His mushroom-shaped tip poked out of the piece of clothing, a deep blush spreading across his skin as he noticed. No matter how much he adjusted himself, his dick wanted attention and would pop right back out.

He stared at himself in the hotel's fancy mirror, a location they had all agreed upon prior. His face was flushed, and desperation was the only readable emotion in his eyes.

Eventually, bright red with embarrassment and frustration, he stepped out of the bathroom. The two dominants who had agreed to meet stood in front of him, discussing the next few hours.

Hours of discussion through chats and calls had everyone's limits clear and nerves calmed. Though excitement wrestled restlessly with his imagination as he thought of everything they could do to him.

"Kneel," Adam towered over him, and his voice sounded much deeper than the calls. David's body rushed to comply, kneeling and staring weakly up at them as he shivered.

"Good boy," Liam offered praise, which sent another pleasurable tremble through the submissive's spine. "Tell us your color, Pet."

"Green," He mumbled in response.

"What's your color, Pet?" Adam's tone toughened.

"Green, Sir," David swallowed thickly as his dick twitched pathetically between his legs. It strained against the fabric, making him wonder how it hadn't ripped a hole yet.

"What do you want tonight?" Liam grinned. They knew exactly what he wanted. They wanted him to admit it. Out loud.

Humiliation burned on his cheeks as he weighed possible answers. Testing limits with a snarky response could give him a deliciously sore ass later on, but spanking wasn't a guaranteed punishment.

"I want to be fucked," He whined, his hands fidgeting as they slowly inched closer to his needy cock.

The men standing in front of him shared a look he couldn't read. A breathy whine filled the room when a shoe pressed against his straining erection through the thong.

His heart raced wildly in his chest as Liam walked around him, Adam forcing the submissive to keep eye contact. He felt the presence behind him kneel, and then a hand trailed lightly down his back.

Goosebumps rose all over his skin before the hand even made it to his ass. Daniel's mind drifted its focus to the hand that now gripped his ass in a fistful.

"Eyes on me," the dominant man in front of him pressed his foot a bit harder down. He moaned, his eyes opening to return to Adam's. "If you can't keep your focus on the man giving you pleasure, maybe you shouldn't be given any at all."

The delicious pressure was removed, just as a cold finger started probing his back opening under the cloth. Liam's lips trailed across his shoulders and neck, leaving small kisses and nips along the way.

Adam barely unzipped his pants to tug his dick out, the long, thick head bobbing out to almost say 'Hello' to Daniel.

"Open," and he complies. His mouth was filled almost at the same time Liam added a second finger. His eyes rolled, the butterflies in his stomach temporarily distracting him from the long shaft ramming into his gag reflex.

As his throat tightened and Adam excitedly moaned, tears flooded his eyes. His hands came up to the dominant's hips, trying his best to pull back.

His head was held onto the shaft by Liam's free hand, praises quickly pouring from him to ease Daniel. "That's it, swallow just like that. You can handle his big cock, can't you, puppy? Taking us so well. Are you needy for us?"

Liam's hand was replaced by Adam's when the man behind Daniel reaches to stroke his leaking, red penis. The two fingers worked to stretch him properly, soon finding room to fit a third.

Moaning, curses, and wet squelches echoed across the room. Adam had begun thrusting into his mouth, enjoying the contracting as he neared release.

Daniel's head spun from the growing pleasure. It melted inside his veins until he was ready to burst. His balls tightened up against him, and..

All sensations stopped. Adam pulled out of his mouth; both of Liam's hands pulling away completely as they slid his thong off completely.

It hit him hard as his head tried to adapt to the change, tensing and ready to scream. "What..?"

"Get between us, Pet. Now," Liam demanded harshly, patting the inside of the submissive's thighs to get him moving.

His knees were beyond sore, but the bite of it made his past-hard dick harder. Daniel was faced towards Adam, straddling his lap as the tip pressed against the submissive's hole.

Slowly, he was lowered down to accept the large mass of destruction. It stretched him wide, enough to have him wine and even fight against being lowered.

His squirming only gained hushes and another set of hands on his hips to hold him. Daniel couldn't have wanted something more in his life, yet his ass clenched and fought.

When he finally relaxed, Adam trusted shallowly. Liam's left hand left his side and wrapped around the swollen cock, stroking at the speed of the thrusts.

"Don't get too close, Pet," the dominant behind him whispered into his ear, kissing down his neck. His right hand trailed down to where Daniel was being stuffed full, trailing a finger around the rim.

The submissive squeaked, squirming up. "I promise you - i-it won't fit! Hey - Listen -!"

He was quickly hushed with Adam devouring his lips, controlling the kiss almost completely as Daniel helplessly moaned.

The finger prodded softly, then disappeared. The man kissing him pulled away to pay attention to his hardened nipples through the cloth.

The man mouthed over it, his hot breath sending trembles through the tortured male.

"What's your color?" The finger returned, only cold and wet.

"Green," Daniel found himself breathing out like a slut, right before the finger slid into his ass.

-------------------
Word Count: 1,110

I'm making it two parts because of the length & the time I have currently!

I wanted to atleast post something!

Thank you so much for reading!
Have a good day/night!

-Alexai<3