Relief - FxM - Part "Four"

Woman gets overstimulated and fucked by friend. Friends with benefits continuation of edging.

TW: Edging, oversitmualation, straight sex, praise.
———————————————————

Matt drives Islaa home, because she's in no state to be on public transport. She can hardly make it to the car by herself. Her body is aching and exhausted, but at the same time tingling with restless, unending need.

The arousal has faded slightly, now that there's no stimulation. But the six hours of merciless edging in the lab have left her horny like she's never been horny before. Every brush of her underwear against her swollen clit makes her shiver.

In the car, she can't stop her hand drifting between her legs and under her skirt. Part of her is mortified; Matt's right there beside her, driving, and she's touching herself. But her brain still seems to be trapped in a fog. Even a light touch over her underwear is almost enough to get her back to the edge.

What had they said about the arousal drug they'd given her? The effects could last for twenty-four hours? Will they last even after she cums?

Matt's hand closes on her wrist.

"Not yet," he says roughly, pulling her fingers away from her pussy.

Isla's face burns.

"I wasn't--"

"Yeah, you were. After all that, you're just going to give yourself a little orgasm on your fingers in a moving car? Really?"

Isla glares at him.

"Do you have any idea what it feels like?"

He grins. One hand is still holding her wrist, the other on the steering wheel.

"I mean, it seemed like you were enjoying yourself."

Isla's eyes flicker shut. She remembers the feeling of the vibrator on her clit. The dildo filling her pussy. Aubrey's mouth on her. Endless stimulation, the levels of her need constantly rising with no relief, the orgasm-blocking drug doing its work. God. Why is it still so hot? Maybe because all her wildest fantasies involve orgasm denial. And Matt knows that. She moans gently, her fingers trying to move between her legs again.

"See, I thought so," Matt says. "But you've got a few options now. You can get yourself off here, sure. I'm guessing you'd cum pretty fast, now you've had the antidote to the orgasm blocker. Or you can go home and play with that aching clit as much as you want. Or--"

He pauses. Isla's heart races.

"Or what?"

"Or you can come back to mine, and I'll make you cum. But that one comes with conditions."

She wants it so badly. Her own fingers or vibe would feel good, but it would be so much better with him. Matt's hands on her. His cock inside her. She's so horny, her hips shift just thinking about it. She needs him.

"I want to come to yours."

He raises his eyebrows.

"You haven't heard the conditions yet."

"I don't care."

"Damn." He laughs. "You really are desperate. We're about ten minutes away from my place, though, so I'll tell you them anyway. You can still change your mind. No touching yourself, mind."

Isla sighs, gripping the edges of her seat with her hands. It's so hard to obey, but the act of doing as he tells her makes her pussy clench.

"Good girl. Now, like I say, you can come back to mine, and I'll make you cum. But I get to decide how, and how many times. You get to be tied up, like you were in the lab, and, unless you use a safeword, I do what I want with you until I'm ready to stop. That's the offer. Still time to go home."