Backdoor Experiences - FxM

TW: Anal sex with a straight, inexperienced couple - Praise, begging & multiple orgasms
———————————————————

Bella gasped at the romantic setup Jayden had in their bedroom. For their 5 year anniversary, she had agreed to one of her boyfriend's interests.

Anal.

While she had no experience with it, she definitely didn't expect her lover to go crazy with candles and romance. When she had first walked in, the house's lights were dimmed, and light music had played in the background.

He had done so much; Bella has gone to a friend on how to clean back there for him. Sex with brown stains didn't sound appealing..

Jayden spent the day making a nice meal, which had made her rounder stomach bulge that much more. She had always been self-conscious of her body, yet he always made sure to tell her how sexy he thought she was.

He allowed her a few minutes of admiration before guiding her to the bed. Learning from past experiences, he blew out the candles and turned on the bedside lamps.

She fidgeted nervously, and he cupped her hands in his. "We don't have to do this if you're not ready."

The reassurance practically stopped the butterflies in her stomach, her anxiety resting when she saw the honesty in his eyes. It was awkward, like the first time they had sex, but she trusted him.

"I want to," and she leaned in for a kiss. It was sweet, and slow, and everything she needed. They sat on the edge of the bed but slowly led themselves to the center.

Jayden stared at her with only love in his eyes. Love swirling with desire and lust, close to burning them both whole.

His knees spread her legs far, her arms holding up her arched back in a downward dog position. His left hand held a bottle of lube she hadn't noticed he grabbed, his right reaching down to stroke her thrumming clit. "You're so beautiful spread for me."

The throb matched her heartbeat, and she whined when his expert fingers teased her folds. Her ears barely caught the bottle opening.

Bella barely caught a breath before Jayden pressed a cold, wet finger against her ass cheek. It inched closer to her hole as the fingers against her clir sped up.

"Please," She whined, not knowing for what. But her partner did; a pressure built against the sensitive rim before the invader slipped in.

She couldn't help the yelp or the way her hips bucked. The finger felt weird, but not bad. It was invading but welcomed once his fingers once again sped up at her front, two eventually filling her weaping opening.

"So good. You're so hot like this for me."

Weakly, she came. Bella whined as she clenched, her body trembling from the pleasure racking her spine. Jayden chuckled, removing his soaked fingers to continue tracing her clit.

She bucked to get away, whining as her ass backed into another plying finger. "Jayden."

It was barely audible. A third finger now entered her virgin ass, which added more noise to the embarrassing sounds filling the room.

"Tell me when you're ready, love," Both hands pumped in and out of the holes, working her closer to the edge again.

"Please," Bella whimpered desperately.

" 'Please' what, my devil?"

"Please fuck me," the whisper was barely there, but the message was received. Both hands were removed, leaving her empty, clenching & on edge.

She was close to lashing out if it weren't for the now dry hands holding her hips still and his hard cock pressing against her asshole.

"Wait-" She gasped, but he was filling her. The stretch was unbelievable, and she clenched harshly in response.

Jayden grunted, fully inside his unbelievable partner. "Fuck."

Moments passed, but she couldn't stop. His hands rubbed her waste as he struggled, whispering soft praises to help ease the process.

Bella's head slumped against the bed  when her body gave up fighting the invader, her inner walls loosening.

His evil fingers slipped between her thighs once again, working her as he slowly pulled out and re-filled her.

She moaned, his mind fuzzy from the overloading pleasure. The edge became clear again, climbing closer and closer to her.

"Oh Gods!" Bella gasped around her partner as Jayden's hips rocked almost inhumanely, filling her perfectly and teasing her walls unendingly. "Please!"

Minutes passed with no response, almost to the point that she thought he hadn't heard her plea. But instead his fingers sped against her over sensitive clit and his body leaned over hers. "Cum."

Jayden bit into her shoulder when she finally clenched around him, both their bodies shaking harshly through their orgasms.

She'd never forget the feeling of being filled in such a way.

———————————————————
Word Count: 819

How was it?
Please let me know if you have any suggestions, feedback, or criticism!

Thank you for reading!
Have a good day/night!

-Alexai<3