Two Is Better Than One - MxMxM - Part Two

TW: Submissive male gets penetrated by two dominants. Pet names, teasing, slight edging & praise are also included. Slight sadism / masochism
-------------------

The stretch burned while his mind blanked. Adam's cock had stilled completely inside Daniel, besides it twitching constantly.

The submissive hadn't even realized he was whining until Liam was hushing him and softly kissing across his back.

All the sensations became too overwhelming. His nipples were now lightly being suckled on, like Adam was a starving man needing nothing more than the two bright cherries that stood for attention. The hand fisting his cock sped, just as tears started trailing down Daniel's cheeks.

"Please! Oh..Oh, fuck! Please. I needa' cum," the submissive's words slurred, his hips wanting up. He balanced on the edge, every nerve alert, and on fire. But it was yet again pulled away from him as the hand was removed.

"No, no.. please," Daniel wailed pathetically, but he was hushed. Another finger joined the first, and his eyes rolled back with a breathless moan.

"That's it, good boy. You just take what we give you. That's all you have to do now," Adam abandoned the man's nipples to kiss him deeply.

Liam's fingers were removed, and his head dressed along against the other cock stuffing him. Daniel whined but worked his best to relax, his hole stretching impossibly farther to accept the long rod.

Every few seconds, he would clench tightly, both dominants groaning as Adam gripped his waist. It took ten minutes for both dicks to settle in him, and Daniel panted helplessly from the overwhelming feeling.

"Oh god," the submissive breathed sharply as he came. Liam had pinched his nipples tightly while Adam had squeezed the base of his cock; both overloading sensations shoving him towards the edge into a spiral.

Long, thick spurts emptied his balls, but the orgasmic waves shattered his body. His body convulsed, his ass clenching tighter.

Daniel slumped backward, his head resting on Liam's shoulder, but the two dominants chuckled.

"You're not done yet, are you?"

The submissive's fried brain couldn't comprehend the words until the thrusting began. Liam slowly pulled out of him, all the sensitive muscles clenching harder to keep the man in.

Then he was slowly filled again; filled as Adam pulled out. The tugging and pushing sensations on his ass made him squeak, whine, moans, and whimper.

His body couldn't handle the sensations, to the point he was on the verge of saying 'Red'. The world became too overwhelming, everything uncoordinated besides the two cocks thrusting harshly into and out of his ass.

Mindless nonsense soon coursed from Daniel's mouth, almost praises of his own. "Oh god.. Yes, yes...More..Don'tstopdon'tstop..Ohmygod."

Liam lifted him to kneel, the submissive locking his arms between the two's shoulders for support. His sensitive dick brushed against Adam's chest, hardening from the friction.

Daniel barely registered what they were saying, but 'cock dumb' sounded exactly how he felt. His body moved like a seesaw, roughly forced from one cock to the next.

The pace quickened, driving each man closer to their edge. Liam broke first, taking a deep kiss from the submissive as his hips thrusts roughly.

He spilled to the point it leaked out Daniel's ass, pulling out as Adam continued to work the boy. The submissive moaned and clenched tightly, being sent over by the feeling of being filled with a man's cum.

A few spurts landed on his chest, and he leaned into Adam for support. The dominant continued thrusting into his for what felt like years on Daniel's sensitive body.

When the man finally came, the submissive's body was exhausted. Liam had seemed to have disappeared but now returned with a warm cloth and a sweat-free body.

Still drool worthy, Daniel hummed to himself as Adam slid free. The final pulling sensation released the cum from his over-filled ass and another whimper to partner the view.

His whines of protest and refusal only prolonged their after-care, not allowing him peace until they were sure he was hydrated and cleaned.

The hotel's bed was the comfiest thing Daniel had ever felt, and his overworked body reveled in the heated bodies surrounding him.

-------------------
Word Count: 732

How did everyone enjoy it? Part one and part two?

More is coming soon, I promise!

Have a good day/night!
Take care of yourself! Remember you're important :)

-Alexai<3