Authors note

Soo... Its definitely been a while I really appologise so much has happened in the last year alone and I haven't been in the right headspace nor had the motivation to continue this story, I'm going to give you the gist of what was going to happen and I hope you can make your own spins, I would be happy to read any chapters that you guys add and may add them to this (with credits).

At this point in the story Hadrian was going to start coming out of his regression, slowly getting better with speech and in general as he is feeling safe around Severus, I feel like this would also be the perfect place to put in some rebellion, as he comes out of his mind and is slowly adjusting to what is going an he starts to rebel against Severus, and feel embarrassed by his actions. Starting to call sir ext.
I feel like this also gives the perfect set up for character building. So we can learn more about Severus and why he is so genteel with Hadrian, this also fosters a good environment for Hadrian and Draco to build their relationship although they wont start dating till 15 -16 as I feel with everything Hadrian has been through he want be too confertable at the beginning.
Thank you so much to everyone that showed the support please tag me in any stories or chapters you write based of of "my escape"

Thank you so much! !