chapter 3

TW ( ABUSE)

over and over his foot, fist and anything else that he can get his hands on collide with Harry's  body everything has ouchies now, it feels like fire running through his veins, but he doesn't stop, never stops. its getting harder to  breathe and his  skin feels like its covered in lots and lots of spiders, crawling, scratching, biting at torn and bruised flesh.

"this is how you repay us you FAT BITCH, we gave you a home, we gave you food of our table, we put my boy in danger because of you"

Harry tries so hard not to make a noise, biting down on his lip so hard the metallic taste of blood swamps his taste buds. with tears rolling down his  bruising face and  kicks colliding with his body his attempts are in vain as a small whimper escaped his lips  knowing he herd it and there is know going back Harry let's the words tumble from his mouth. 
"owie, owie, we stops now lossa ouchies." His words are slured and he's regressed into his mind, trying to find a Time when he wasn't in pain.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE A SOUND, SLUT*kick*BITCH*punch* WHORE*kick* IF YOUR GONNA ACT LIKE SUCH A WHORE I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE A WHORE"
"OWWIE, OWWIE WE STOPS NOW, I BE GOOD BOY, I PROMISE I BE GOOD BOY"

Back in Dumbledoors office he was sitting at his desk when he got a floo call from Molly Weaselly.

" Albus can i come through" the ginger witch said from my fireplace "its rather urgent"                     
 "Yes Molly please come through" he waits not  five seconds and then the witch is stepping out of the fireplace into his  office.
  "Molly dear, what can i do for you?"  He  asks  the twinkle in his eye ever present                               
 "I'm worried about Harry, Albus he had a panic attack, a bad one at that, on the train once they had reached the station, Ron tells me he didn't speak much on the train either, just looked out of the window. He was pleading Albus, he was pleading with someone to stop, telling them it wasn't him. hes so small he's nearly thirteen, yet he is the height of a nine year old, he can barely eat anything, he's so skinny you can feel all of his bones. Christmas his first year he got nothing from his family and the same again this year. Albus you have to do something"   

"i'm sure its nothing to be concerned over, when he gets back i can always get madame Pomfrey to give him a special  diet so he can gain the necessary weight in the new term"

"Please, just go and check on him, make sure he is okay, i wont be able to sleep unless i know for certain he is okay, Please."

" very well i will send someone to go and check on him, i will send you a letter via owl post with the outcome of the visit."

"Thank you, goodbye Albus,  THE BURROW" and just like that she was gone.

Severus was ready for a calm summer full of brewing and brooding, but the begging of his child free summer was already  already been interrupted by Albus not 10 hours in , what could he possibly need this soon into the holidays.

"Severus i need you to come to my office it is rather important"

with that message he floos to the headmasters office

"Severus i need you to go somewhere for me, Molly Weasley came to me this afternoon with concerns over Harry's safety at the Dursley's. I need you to go and check on him." 

"NO, i will not go, he is arrogant and spoiled, there that's all you need to know. i will not go and check on your golden boy just to be told he is throwing a tantrum as the annual trip to Disney land has been cancelled, you can get someone else to do it, better yet go yourself"

"Severus, please go, if it is what molly suspects it is you are the only member of staff here that can handle what you may find, if not for Harry, do it for Lilly."
Severus grit his teeth at that statement how dare he use lily like that!
"fine, whatever. but if I'm  wasting my time" he let the sentence hang but albus understood the threat.