CH.24 - All your fault

Johnnies pov:

"Johnnie!" I hear Jake yell from the bottom of the stairs

"Yeah?" I say, now standing at the top of the steps

"Are you done getting dressed? Sam's almost here." He gives me a soft smile

"Yeah, I'm ready." I smile back as I make my way down stairs

"You look cute." Jake says as he looked me up and down

"Do I? This is a pretty normal outfit." I try to hide my blush

"Well, I've never seen you wear it so-" he holds me by my waist and pulls me into a kiss

"What was that for?" I ask as he's still holding me up

"I just wanted to kiss you." He smiles

Jake's phone dings and we assume that it's a text from Sam so we make our way outside. We get into the car and make our way to school. The whole ride Jake keeps holding my hand. Even when we get to school he wouldn't let my hand go until the bell rang and he dropped me off at class. Weird.

(1 week time skip bc y not)

Jake has been really..uh..close? I guess I would say recently. He's been consistently holding onto me and randomly kissing me. Sometimes if we work at the same time he would come to my job and give me a kiss on his break then leave. I don't know what he's thinking about when he does it but I guess I don't mind.

At school people have stopped caring about what me and Jake do. I can tell that there are less eyes on us and I honestly couldn't Be happier. Maybe that's why Jake is being more touchy? I don't know. There is one thing that has been bothering me though. Bryan. He's been eyeing me down since the school dance. I know he has it out for me. I don't know what else he has up his sleeves. I mean he basically made me tell Jake about the shit that he forces me to do, he also told Jake about me trying to fucking kill myself. I mean what else does he have against me? Jake knows that I sometimes struggle with food so he cant use that...I don't know. I just hope he keeps his distance. I honestly don't think I would be able to take any more of his bullshit.

(Another time skip bc I'm not good @ writing 💀)

Jakes pov:

I can't take it anymore. Johnnie keeps running through my mind. I don't know what it is but I can't seem to stop thinking about him. Whenever I'm not around him I can't seem to focus. I mean I know that when we first started talking I found it exiting to talk to a new person and it was fun trying to figure out who he was. Then when we actually started becoming friends I realized that he's not like anyone I have ever met. If you first look at him he can seem scarry and kinda mean, but if you get to know him you'd see how kind and sweet he is. When we were just friends with benefits I knew that I would eventually date him. I knew that deep down I wanted to call him mine. And now...now that we're dating I can't fully comprehend the fact that I found someone that I would call the love of my life. I don't know if I sound crazy or if this is just puppy love but Holly shit do I love him. I don't think I would be able to go a whole day without seeing him. My heart breaks just thinking about not being able to see his face. Fuck. I get too much into my mind.

I shake my head and continue with my school day. School was actually really boring. I decided that I'd give Johnnie some space. I know that he likes his personal space and recently I've been taking over so I thought he'd appreciate some alone time while walking down the hall...well that was before I saw him talking to Bryan. What the fuck is he doing? Why is Bryan talking to him? Can't he just leave Johnnie alone?