Synopsis

SYNOPSIS

In the realm of our minds, we had long decided that no living man could rival the perfection of those inked in the pages of our beloved novels. Despite this resolve, we remained solitary, captives of our own fantasies. Then, like a tempest, Damien Ryder arrived—towering, with a physique sculpted to perfection, a fashion sense that turned heads, a jawline that could cut glass, and a voice that commanded attention. His background spoke of privilege, yet his demeanor hinted at a spoiled nature, tempered by brilliance and intelligence.

Damien embodied every dreamy male protagonist we had ever swooned over, driving us to the edge of reason. However, he displayed no interest in the fairer sex, carrying himself with a seriousness that set him apart. We all coveted him, each desiring him exclusively. He was the man we had envisioned in our dreams, the one who had haunted our thoughts.

I yearned to be the one to break through his impenetrable facade, to experience a reality that mirrored our wildest fantasies. The question lingered in the air like a tantalizing whisper: who would be the first to shatter his boundaries? Would it be me, or would fate intervene and cast the spotlight on one of my friends? The answer was clear in my mind— I'm far from winning.

         ****************************

Julianna's world revolves around books, especially the fantasy genre. She's enchanted by the perfect men depicted in these stories, dreaming of finding someone who embodies their qualities. When she starts college and meets friends who share her passion for novels, they all fantasize about finding their ideal man, someone who seems too perfect to exist in real life.

Their fantasies become reality when Damien Ryder enters the scene. Tall, with a chiseled body, stylish, and exuding confidence, Damien is the epitome of the perfect man Julianna has always imagined. Despite his physical perfection, Damien is aloof, with no interest in relationships, which only adds to his allure.

As word of Damien's presence circulated, a competitive fervor took hold of the female students. Formerly close friends became rivals, each vying to stand out and secure Damien's affection.

But as the competition heats up and tensions rise, Julianna begins to doubt herself. She knows that she is not like the other girls, that she doesn't have the same confidence or charm. She wonders if she even stands a chance against them.Despite her doubts, Julianna finds herself drawn to Damien more and more. She can't help but be intrigued by him, by the mystery that surrounds him. She wants to get to know him better, to understand what makes him tick.

Which of these friends will be the first to unravel Damien Ryder's enigmatic demeanor and win his heart? Could it be Julianna, the introverted dreamer whose fantasies appear too idealistic to manifest, or will one of her more assertive companions defy the odds? As the rivalry for Damien's affection escalates, the ultimate outcome is cloaked in secrecy. Will Damien live up to Julianna's lofty expectations, matching the standards of her vivid imagination and the characters from her beloved books?

                  🅰🅳🅴🅽🅻🅴 || MM.