𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

The Beginning of Revelation

DAMIEN RYDER

In my mind, I hoped my dad wouldn't see through the facade as I assigned the cleanup mission to my left-hand man, ensuring my dad wouldn't sense anything was amiss. "Ladies! I'm taking you to campus personally," I said, my excitement masking the guilt I felt about what happened to Julianna's father. As I drove to the campus with the girls, I silently prayed that Julianna would find out the truth soon.

JULIANNA

Yesterday's experience was unlike anything I had ever felt, Stella whispered to me. "Yeah, same here. Let's talk about it when class is over," I whispered back, trying to contain my excitement. As the lecture drew to a close, I could see that Stella could barely wait for it to end. Once it was over, we headed to the library, where Stella began ranting about how she would suck the hell out of Ryder's dick when they got intimate again. We settled down in the library, but I reminded Stella to keep her voice down since there were other people present.

Suddenly, my phone rang, interrupting our conversation. I knew it was an important call, so I answered it. "Hello, have you tried calling your dad?" My mom's worried voice came through the phone. I reassured her that I hadn't tried calling him. She informed me that my dad hadn't been picking her calls, and she was unable to reach him through John, his coworker. I was worried and scared, realizing something was fishy with Ryder. I remembered I was about to question him about why my dad's photo was in his drawer.

"What's wrong, Julianna?" Stella asked, concerned about the phone call. "Do you find anything suspicious about Ryder?" I asked Stella, my curiosity piqued. "We know so little about him. Who is his father? Who are his parents? His mansion is incredibly lavish and expensive. Where does he get all that money?" I added, frustration creeping into my voice.

"Why are you suddenly asking these questions?" Stella inquired, her curiosity matching mine. "We know Ryder is secretive and mysterious, but that makes him more cool." She added.

"Do you want to know?" I replied, explaining how I found my dad's photo in Ryder's drawer, along with guns. I had intended to question him, which ultimately led to the ultimate threesome. "I feel so shameless," I added. "But don't worry, we can uncover his secrets. As soon as class ends, we'll confront him." Stella replied and we decided to confront him when we get back to his house. "Wait, does it seem like Mr. Johnny's class will be virtual?" Stella inquired.

"I believe so, but let's go confirm," I replied. We both headed to meet the others to verify, and fortunately, it turned out to be true.

**************"

"Why didn't Mr. Ryder fulfill his promise? He literally said he would come and pick us up and take us out for fun," Maya began the conversation as we entered Ryder's mansion. Stella and I didn't hesitate; we went straight to Ryder's room. Fortunately, the door was open, and I walked in first, followed by Stella. We searched the room but found no trace of Ryder. We heard a water dropping sound and traced it to a room behind the library, where we listened carefully, still hearing the water drops. It seemed to be coming from behind the library. "How is this possible?" Stella asked in confusion mirroring my growing unease.

Summoning all my courage, I approached the library, determined to uncover its secrets. Moving to the left side, I noticed an ancient jug and decided to tilt it. To my surprise, the library responded with a quiet mechanical hum, revealing a hidden door that slowly swung open. Stella, standing beside me, was visibly astonished by this unexpected turn of events.

"How... on earth?" she gasped, clearly impressed by my discovery.

"That's why you need to watch Chinese dramas sometimes," I replied with a smirk, proud of my cleverness. Together, we ventured into the newly revealed passage.

As we entered, however, our surprise turned into shock as we encountered Ryder emerging from a pool, completely naked. Despite the unexpected sight, Ryder remained calm, his deep voice cutting through the silence.

"What are you guys doing here?" he inquired, seemingly unfazed by his nudity. His intense gaze locked onto mine, sending a jolt of electricity through my body, igniting a primal heat in my core.

Beside me, Stella was equally affected, her eyes fixed on Ryder's imposing physique, seemingly mesmerized by his presence. The sight of his muscular frame, perfectly sculpted abs and triceps, adorned with intricate tattoos, was captivating. But what drew our attention most was his sizable, erect manhood, a stark reminder of our recent intimacy.

"Oh, this can't be happening again," I muttered to myself, attempting to regain my composure. However as my eyes wandered back to Ryder's huge cock, I found myself speechless, consumed by a wave of desire as I felt some heat in my thighs.

Stella, noticing Ryder's huge dick , couldn't resist asking, "was this the huge dick you've been sucking?" Her curiosity reflecting the thoughts running through my mind about Ryder's allure.

AUTHOR'S POV

Stella, let's get down to business," Julianna cleared her throat, her voice betraying a hint of nervousness, "and... get dressed... please." Stella, who had been enjoying the view, composed herself, realizing Julianna's discomfort.

"So, why are you here? And... how did you come in?" Ryder asked, curious about how they had discovered his secret entrance. He grabbed his towel, which was lying on the cabana, and draped it around himself as he took a seat. The towel was a deep navy blue, contrasting sharply with the white of the cabana, and it lay in a lazy fold, hinting at the luxurious life Ryder led.

"It seems my dad's missing. Do you have anything to do with it, or should I say, where is he?" Julianna's tone was serious, her eyes locked onto Ryder's.

"Sit down," Ryder ordered, and Stella complied, but Julianna remained standing, her posture tense with anticipation.

"Answer my question," she pressed, her voice now firmer, more resolute.

"It's strange your dad is missing, and you accuse me. The audacity..." Ryder's smile was both charming and unsettling, a facade to hide his growing anger.

"What business does my dad have with you? Why is his picture in your drawer?" Julianna's voice wavered slightly, betraying her nerves.

"He obviously doesn't know you when you guys meet," she added, trying to sound confident but feeling unsure.

"You must be joking," Ryder's smile remained, but his eyes narrowed, a sign that he was becoming increasingly agitated.

"What's Julianna doing? This guy... damn," Stella thought to herself, noticing Ryder's subtle change in demeanor.

"Julianna! This guy is innocent," Stella pinched Julianna and whispered in her ear, trying to diffuse the tension.

"You want to deny this?" Julianna faced Ryder, her confusion evident. Ryder remained silent, maintaining his innocent expression.

"Let's go, Stella," Julianna said finally, turning to leave the pool room.

"Coming tonight..." Stella winked at Ryder before following Julianna out, leaving Ryder alone to ponder the encounter.