𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

The Grand Arrival: Revelations and Temptations at Ryder's Castle

JULIANNA

As I entered my room, a maid handed me a key, saying, "This is the key to your room." Each of us received a key, and the maids escorted us to our rooms, which, fortunately, were located next to each other. My room was a pleasant surprise, much larger and more spacious than my room back home. The decor was elegant and classy, with everything in white—from the bed to the chairs, the walls, the chandeliers, even the drawings on the wall had a white base with shadow accents. I was delighted and filled with excitement, feeling truly blessed by the accommodation.

"Julianna! Julianna! Come and see my room," I heard Stella's voice calling out as she rushed to my room. "Gosh! Your room is even prettier than mine," Stella exclaimed. Curious, I suggested, "Really? Let's see yours first," and walked out of my room, leaving her behind. When I entered Stella's room, I was once again taken aback by its beauty. Designed in my favorite color, yellow, her room was simply stunning. A simple yet intriguing shelf caught my attention, adding to the room's charm. Stella was still exploring my room with excitement as I entered hers. "Can we switch rooms?" I proposed, and without hesitation, she agreed, saying, "Done!" It was clear she loved my room. We swiftly exchanged keys and began moving our belongings.

Nora and Maya joined us, and we all marveled at how beautiful our rooms were, except for Cooper, who kept her distance after our earlier altercation. As we chatted, a maid approached us, addressing our previous argument. "Hello, ladies! Conflict among each other is not encouraged here. You are free to explore the building; however, you are not allowed upstairs, as that is where the Master stays, and he prefers no disturbance. Your classmates are not permitted to visit, as I'm sure you all understand the reason for your presence here. Lastly, before I leave, you must surrender your gas cooker," the maid explained firmly, leaving us puzzled.

"How will we cook?" we asked curiously. "That will be taken care of by us," the maid reassured us, before calling two guards to collect our gas cooker. As evening approached, different maids from those we had seen before came to summon us for dinner. We eagerly followed them, and on the way, Stella asked, "Have you seen Mr. Ryder?" I replied, "I haven't noticed him either. He probably will join us for dinner," and we finally arrived at the dining hall.

Stepping into the dining hall, I felt like I had stepped into a fairy tale. I had to pinch myself to confirm I wasn't dreaming. It was reminiscent of the luxurious homes I had read about in novels, especially those featuring filthy rich vampire heirs. The hall exuded ancient luxury, with a ceiling adorned with a magnificent chandelier and walls adorned with ancient paintings. The long dining table could easily seat 20 people, and the leather chairs added to the grandeur. The table was filled with dishes I had never seen before, adding to the magical atmosphere.

As we took our seats, including Cooper, Stella whispered, "Seems it will be a lively dinner." "Maybe... but I'll be shy," I replied. Nora added, "I just want to see Ryder." Boldly, Nora asked one of the maids, "Will Mr. Ryder be joining us?" The maid replied humbly, "I'm sorry to say, but... I don't know about that. I'm just a grade C maiden." My stomach rumbled, but I resisted the urge to eat first, waiting for the others to start. However, after a long wait, I couldn't hold back any longer and was about to give in when my attention was caught by a charismatic, handsome man descending the stairs. It was Damien Ryder, the fictional man among us.

Ryder's commanding presence filled the room as he strode confidently towards us, his gaze locking with mine. My heart skipped a beat, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from his striking appearance. His hair was slightly damp, with a stray strand artfully falling across his intense gaze. The casual unbuttoning of his shirt revealed glimpses of his chiseled chest, accentuated by intricate tattoos that adorned his abs. The fabric of his trousers hinted at the impressive huge cock beneath, adding to his aura of irresistible allure. Memories of me sucking his huge cock flooded my mind, and a wave of arousal washed over me, making me acutely aware of the dampness between my thighs. When Ryder winked at me, I gasped, the intensity of the moment leaving me breathless, unsure if it was real or merely a figment of my vivid imagination.

"What are you guys waiting for?" His voice was a low, seductive rumble that seemed to caress my body, moving my thighs subconsciously. Nora, ever the confident one, replied, "We are waiting for you, Sir." She appeared entirely at ease in Ryder's lavish surroundings, contrasting sharply with my own heightened state of arousal.

As Ryder drew closer, his presence seemed to envelop me, intensifying the heat that surged through my thighs. I could feel the electricity between us, and I struggled to contain my desire. Finally taking his seat, Ryder sat beside me, further fueling my already overwhelming wet pussy. I yearned to devour him entirely, but I knew I had to restrain myself in this public setting.

Determined to assert myself, I seized an opportunity as Ryder raised his glass in a toast. In my heightened state, I raised my own glass, but my hand trembled, causing wine to spill onto his clothes. "I'm really sorry!" I exclaimed, my voice laced with innocence. However, Ryder remained stoic, offering no response and making no move to excuse himself to clean up, as I had anticipated.

"Damn! It seems he's onto my plan," I muttered to myself, feeling a flush of shame. Ryder's stern expression signaled that my attempt at retaliation had not gone unnoticed. Despite the tension, we continued to eat, the rest of the group seemingly unaware of the brewing storm within me.

How could he leave me in such a state of arousal without any intention of touching me? Ryder must not go unpunished, I resolved silently, determined to find a way to turn the tables and regain control of the situation.