𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

Reckoning with Shadows: Secrets Unveiled in the Dead of Night

**************************************

DAMIEN RYDER

I was at my desk around 3 pm when an urgent email from my father's right-hand man popped up. Opening it, I was shocked to see a picture of Julianna's father. My father had sent me to silence him. Questions flooded my mind, but I dared not ask my father. "This is a really serious case,"  Sighing heavily, I walked to my swimming pool room, where I often went to relieve stress. As usual, I didn't bother changing clothes. I jumped into the deep end of the pool and stayed submerged for a few minutes, contemplating my options. Maybe I should go meet Julianna's father and tell him to leave the country. Would it work? I pondered to myself.

"Who really are you?" she screamed with tears and frustration as I entered the room. She must have seen the toy in my wardrobe and her dad's picture, I guessed. "Who are you, please? What do you want?" she yelled, fear evident in her face. I didn't want to let my guard down, so I got closer to her, planning to use my charm against her, even though I knew it wouldn't work this time. I didn't say a word, just ran my hands down to her pussy beneath her skirt. She slapped me hard, but I didn't flinch. I kept stimulating her clit through her pants, and her words softened. "What do you wan... argh!" she couldn't hold back her moan. I continued faster, making her moans get louder and faster simultaneously.

"What... what do you want from my father?" she managed to ask. This time, I stimulated her harder; she was already wet down there, and I started to finger her without removing her pants. She moaned loudly and started rubbing my wet hair. "Should I stop and let's talk about your father?" I asked without stopping. "Argh... fuck! Just... just continue, please," she begged with lust in her eyes.

Now relieved, I thought about what would happen if we finished this. No doubt, she would question me. "Am I scared of her? Who is she to question me? Why did my dad order me to kill her father? What's wrong with me? I'm a Mafia boss's son, so why am I hiding?" Questions swirled in my head as I let out my anger and frustration on her.

I drew her closer to myself, lifted one of her legs up, and traced my fingers from her thigh to her pussy. I shifted her wet pant aside and started using my index finger to stimulate her clitoris. She held me tightly and looked intensely into my eyes, her facial expression making me go even crazier. "Argh... fuck! You're getting it," she moaned loudly. As she reached the peak of pleasure, she squirted all over me and the office rug and I  didn't stop, instead, I keep stimulating her clit as she squirted.

"Julianna!" I heard a voice from the door entrance, a calm voice that seemed to have been there for a while. It was Stella, her best friend. I decided to withdraw my fingers from Julianna and excuse myself to let the two best friends settle their case. However, Julianna didn't care about Stella; instead, she pulled me closer and gave me the best kiss of my life. I must admit, she's really a good kisser. Stella, on the other hand, reached out to her panties and started rubbing herself. "Stop, and I will scream," she said, moving closer to us. It seemed she wanted to join the fun.