𝟰

Joined work
>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

403 stood before the mirror, holding the piece of cloth he found in the wardrobe, unsure of what to do next. According to the human manual, he needed to somehow tie this thing around his neck to complete his outfit. They called it a tie, but he had no idea how to accomplish the task.

He glanced down at the tutorial video playing on his device, watching as the person on screen effortlessly manipulated the fabric. However, despite their apparent ease, he found himself utterly confused by the instructions. "Loop it, cross it," they said, but it all seemed like gibberish to him.

Frustrated by the unnecessary complexity of human attire, 403 couldn't help but long for the simplicity of his own garments, the effortless draping of a single piece of cloth around his waist. Compared to this ordeal, it seemed like a far more appealing option.

As 403 contemplated resorting to his magic to solve his tie conundrum, a sudden knock interrupted his thoughts. Placing the tie on the dressing table, he made his way to the door and opened it to find Mithra standing there.

Mithra's expression turned to one of bewilderment as she took in Shakthi's outfit: beige pants paired with a purple shirt and a pink belt. She knew well enough that Avi wouldn't even allow Shakthi near him dressed in such colors, let alone consider offering him a job.

Nalla iruka?

( Is it nice?)

Mithra looked up at Shakthi, who was eagerly awaiting her response. Suppressing a laugh at his earnest expression, she nodded in agreement.

Nalla dhan iruku, ana-

( It's nice but-)

Ana yedho onnu missing, illa?

( But something's missing, right?)

Once more, Mithra nodded, silently hoping that Shakthi would figure out on his own. However, he turned around and pointed at the tie lying on the table, prompting her to take notice of it.

Adha yepdhi katradhu'nu therila, adhan mulichitu irukken

( I'm not sure how to tie that thing, that's what)

However, Mithra scratched her head in confusion. She followed him into the room, feeling uncertain but willing to help. Taking a deep breath, she hesitantly began 

Actual'ah adhu mattum illa, vera onnu iruku matradhuku

( Actually not just that, there is something else that you could change)

403 frowned at her quizically,

Yenna mathanum?

( What should I change?)

Mithra glanced down at Shakthi's attire, hoping he would catch on to her unspoken suggestion. However, he simply followed her gaze downward, his expression growing more puzzled. With an innocent look, he cocked his head, clearly not grasping the implication. Eventually, Mithra gave up with a sigh, shaking her head gently as she offered a soft smile.

Yellathayum

( All of it)

>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

Unga anna'odha company'la color code lam irukunu enaku theriyave theriyadhu'nga

( I had no idea that you're brother's company have color code in dressing)