𝟭𝟳

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘨: 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯
>>>>---- 💘 ----<<<<
please take note that this chap and the previous chap are taking place simultaneously
>>>>---- 💘 ----<<<<

With a smile, Mithra glanced over at Shakthi as they both settled into the car, fastening their seatbelts. After returning home to freshen up and prepare, they were now on their way to their pani puri escapade.

If there was one thing that impressed and was approved by 403 about the human world, it was probably just the food. While cupids sustained themselves on sweets and pastries to keep their innate sweetness alive, humans enjoyed a vast array of culinary delights. The richness and diversity of human cuisine never failed to impress him, and he relished the opportunity to explore it further during their pani puri escapade with Mithra.

Mithra adjusted the air conditioning, cranking up the temperature to level 3 as she felt the warmth creeping in.

Che night'la kudha ivlo sudha iruku

( It's warm even at night)

403's eyes widened in realization as he checked the time on his tablet. He had been so caught up in enjoying their dinner out that he completely forgot about his responsibilities. Thankfully, as he tapped on the navigation app, he saw that both of his targets were still in the same building. 403 breathed a sigh of relief.

Yennachu?

( What happened?)

Shakthi flashed a sheepish grin and replied, trying to brush off Mithra's concern.

Onnu illaye

( Nothing)

Mithra observed Shakthi's feigned grin but decided not to press the matter further, shifting her attention back to the road. Meanwhile, 403's eyes darted back to the screen, noticing Ananya's arrow indicating her attempt to leave. Panicking, he immediately snapped his fingers.

Mithra gasped at the sudden thunder clap coinciding with Shakthi's finger snap. She turned to him, but he remained casual, seemingly engrossed in something on his iPad. To her amusement, she noticed that he was simply playing a game on the screen. Shaking her head at her overactive imagination, Mithra refocused on driving, while 403 sighed in relief. Despite the arrows indicating Avi's and Ananya's opposite directions, they were still in the same building, so he decided to give them some time.

>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

Idha ipdhi pudhiciko

( Hold it like this)

Mithra patiently showed Shakthi how to hold the pani puri properly before he could pop it into his mouth. Mimicking her actions, he found himself pleasantly surprised by the taste, widening his eyes in delight. Mithra couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction, pleased to see him enjoying the experience.

Nejamave nee idhellam saptate illaya?

( Have you really not tried these foods?)

Na irundha yedhathula na yenga poi pani puri thedradhu?

( Where do I even look for pani puri from the place that I came from?)