𝟭𝟲

𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬
>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

After making sure that Ananya is leaving only after she finishes her work, 403 went and happily stood in front of Avi's cabin. Avi was taking a phone call when he let the latter in,

Bro, iniki na first'uh kelambaren

( Bro, I'll go home first)

Seri da, na driver'ta solliren

( Alright, I'll let the driver know)

Illa bro, naanum Mithra'vum dinner porom

( No bro, me and Mithra are going out for dinner)

Avi looked up and arched a brow at Shakthi, 

Dinner?

Ama bro, adhu yedho Panni puri'yam, romba nalla irukumam, ada na try panna polamnu Mithra sonna

( Yes, bro. Apparently there's something called Pani puri, and it tastes very good, so Mithra said she's bring me to try some)

Avi breathed a sigh of relief, realizing it was just a food hunting trip. Well, at least someone under his roof was enjoying themselves. Avi nodded,

Seri okay paathu

( Okay, fine. Be careful)

Neengalum paathu bro, malaila nelayadhinga bro, wait pantu vanga!

( You be careful too, don't drench in the rain, wait till stops)

Avi paused what he was doing, puzzled by Shakthi's mention of rain. He glanced outside at the scorching evening, the idea of rain seemed absurd. He turned back to Shakthi, eyebrows furrowed in confusion and cluelessly asked,

Yenna da solra?

( What are you talking about?)

Inniki perusa mala varum bro! En ull manasu solludhu

( There's going to be a big rain today bro! My inner heart says so!)

Avi's face scrunched in confusion.

>>>>–––– 💘 ––––<<<<

Ananya's airpods ran out of charge, and the sudden blare of music startled her. She hastily shut her laptop, hoping to mask her horrible music taste. But when she glanced outside, she noticed something alarming.

Ananya gasped as she noticed the empty surroundings outside. Quickly checking the time, she cursed her carelessness. Gathering her belongings, she decided to make her excuses to Avi the next day and continue her work then.

As Ananya rushed to leave, Avi remained in his cabin, silently observing. Avi was finally relieved she was ready to leave, honestly he found himself feeling guilty for giving her so much work. When he noticed her still toiling away late into the evening, he stayed back, quietly keeping watch. Avi debated whether to alert her to the late hour, but thankfully, she noticed it herself. Stretching in his chair, he glanced at his phone. He noticed that Ananya didn't notice his presence as she was in a hurry to leave. He didn't bother to think much about it as he picked up his mobile.

As Ananya stepped outside her cabin, a sudden clap of thunder startled them both. She gasped and rushed toward the large window, her eyes widening at the sight of the heavy rain pouring down outside. Panic surged through her as she realized she couldn't go home now. Exhausted, she rested her forehead against the cool glass, wondering what to do next.